You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Redskins fire GM Scot McCloughan
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ketchup


Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 17991
Location: Milwaukee, WI
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@mikefreemanNFL wrote:
All I can tell you is people in front offices around NFL are strongly defending McCloughan to me. They are absolutely shredding Washington.

_________________

El ramster on the custom sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bzane


Joined: 23 Jan 2006
Posts: 1228
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Wasnt he a pretty good GM for them? Is this all about alcohol?


Let's face it: we're here because we're all rooting for the ol' booze-hound.

Who among us doesn't want to see the booze-hound triumph in this sorry mess, go off to another organization, and be the successful GM we all know he can be?

If football knowledge, canny insights, and managerial acumen still count for anything in today's NFL- then I'm all for the booze-hound!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titans0021


Moderator
Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 35224
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 27s28 seconds ago
More
NFL Network draft analyst Mike Mayock has emerged as a candidate to become Washington’s general manager, sources tell @FieldYates and me.

The Redskins are just fascinating.
_________________

Props to mike23md on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MKnight82


Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 19354
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Quote:
Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 27s28 seconds ago
More
NFL Network draft analyst Mike Mayock has emerged as a candidate to become Washington’s general manager, sources tell @FieldYates and me.

The Redskins are just fascinating.
Mayock is interesting on TV. But Matt Millen was a tv personality too. Mayock has no front office experience right? What a disaster.
_________________


Bruce Allen is a snake and should be fired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaidersAreOne


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 16832
Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Quote:
Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 27s28 seconds ago
More
NFL Network draft analyst Mike Mayock has emerged as a candidate to become Washington’s general manager, sources tell @FieldYates and me.

The Redskins are just fascinating.


What a god damn mess.
_________________

#JihadWard
First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The LBC


Global Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 35148
Location: Where We Can't Have Nice Things
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bzane wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Wasnt he a pretty good GM for them? Is this all about alcohol?


Let's face it: we're here because we're all rooting for the ol' booze-hound.

Who among us doesn't want to see the booze-hound triumph in this sorry mess, go off to another organization, and be the successful GM we all know he can be?

If football knowledge, canny insights, and managerial acumen still count for anything in today's NFL- then I'm all for the booze-hound!

I'm sure the guy can probably afford it, but can we start crowdfunding Antabuse for him?
_________________

MathMan wrote:
I think I'm obfuscating all over the place!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cddolphin


Joined: 23 Mar 2009
Posts: 12777
Location: Florida
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Quote:
Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 27s28 seconds ago
More
NFL Network draft analyst Mike Mayock has emerged as a candidate to become Washington’s general manager, sources tell @FieldYates and me.

The Redskins are just fascinating.


What a god damn mess.


So.. a guy with 3 years experience in the NFL (all as a player), no front office experience, no scouting experience, no coaching experience.. someone whose only post-retirement football contributions came as he wore a face full of makeup spewing hot takes.. will be their savior?
_________________
Bednarik60 wrote:
Also you should get the ban hammer for being against Kate Upton and Jennifer Lawerence gifs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ttitansfan4life


Joined: 30 Dec 2009
Posts: 32991
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Quote:
Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 27s28 seconds ago
More
NFL Network draft analyst Mike Mayock has emerged as a candidate to become Washington’s general manager, sources tell @FieldYates and me.

The Redskins are just fascinating.


LMFAO
_________________

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 49008
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Quote:
Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 27s28 seconds ago
More
NFL Network draft analyst Mike Mayock has emerged as a candidate to become Washington’s general manager, sources tell @FieldYates and me.

The Redskins are just fascinating.
Mayock is interesting on TV. But Matt Millen was a tv personality too. Mayock has no front office experience right? What a disaster.


Mayock works his [inappropriate/removed] off. Id be happy to have him as my GM. He is smart and a total try hard.
_________________


Tony Romos Last pass was a TD against the EAGLES!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HTTRG3Dynasty


Joined: 03 Apr 2012
Posts: 10605
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can only laugh Laughing

Charles Robinson‏Verified account @CharlesRobinson
Charles Robinson Retweeted Adam Schefter

Mayock's absence from the Alabama pro day - just days before the #Redskins fired Scot McCloughan - raised some eyebrows among personnel guys
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cddolphin


Joined: 23 Mar 2009
Posts: 12777
Location: Florida
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HTTRG3Dynasty wrote:
Can only laugh Laughing

Charles Robinson‏Verified account @CharlesRobinson
Charles Robinson Retweeted Adam Schefter

Mayock's absence from the Alabama pro day - just days before the #Redskins fired Scot McCloughan - raised some eyebrows among personnel guys


I don't get it?

Mayock was supposed to be there for NFLN? People think he was being interviewed before Scott was officially fired?
_________________
Bednarik60 wrote:
Also you should get the ban hammer for being against Kate Upton and Jennifer Lawerence gifs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MKnight82


Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 19354
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Quote:
Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 27s28 seconds ago
More
NFL Network draft analyst Mike Mayock has emerged as a candidate to become Washington’s general manager, sources tell @FieldYates and me.

The Redskins are just fascinating.
Mayock is interesting on TV. But Matt Millen was a tv personality too. Mayock has no front office experience right? What a disaster.


Mayock works his [inappropriate/removed] off. Id be happy to have him as my GM. He is smart and a total try hard.
I bet Matt Millen tried real hard too.
_________________


Bruce Allen is a snake and should be fired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KingOfTheDot


Joined: 15 Oct 2013
Posts: 10661
Location: JetLife Stadium
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's next? They're gonna add Kiper and McShay to the front office

Please let this happen football Gods.
_________________
#LeahStrong

Quote:
@CRO31: @KellenWinslowJr you wish you were as good as your dad. Have you been to TARGET lately?


NewAge wrote:
And yeah I like Butt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 49008
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Quote:
Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 27s28 seconds ago
More
NFL Network draft analyst Mike Mayock has emerged as a candidate to become Washington’s general manager, sources tell @FieldYates and me.

The Redskins are just fascinating.
Mayock is interesting on TV. But Matt Millen was a tv personality too. Mayock has no front office experience right? What a disaster.


Mayock works his [inappropriate/removed] off. Id be happy to have him as my GM. He is smart and a total try hard.
I bet Matt Millen tried real hard too.


John Lynch is a GM. Jerry Jones has won 3 superbowls.


I think you can do worse than Mayock
_________________


Tony Romos Last pass was a TD against the EAGLES!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MKnight82


Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 19354
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know the Redskins used to win Superbowls.
_________________


Bruce Allen is a snake and should be fired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group