Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Free Agency 2017
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chiefs_5627

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chiefer wrote:

Now it we can just sign Hodges...

I check for him multiple times a day. Might come down to $$ now though since we see what Logan is making but it would be a great signing.

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
BroncoBruin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KC is really up against it with the cap. I wonder if they might cut Jaye Howard to free up some space. If so, would be a great addition to our DL rotation. Explosive and has played both nose and end in a 3-4.
mayanfootball

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chiefs_5627 wrote:
mayanfootball wrote:
Chiefs_5627 wrote:
mayanfootball wrote:
Quote:
The role he played for this team is not new. Branch did it. Abdullah did it. Coleman did it.

I loved Abdullah. He could tackle too. Age finally caught him. A younger Abdullah would make Sorensen look like a Pop Warner player.
Branch was terrible and finally let go after 1 year. Coleman was around 1 year and gone. Whoopie

Lolwut?! Age caught who? Hes 31 right now, he retired in '15. Anything to try and prove your "point" though so carry on Laughing

Ok. Age and fear of concussions. Whatever. Anything to bit^h and moan. I laud and cheer the guy's work and you still want to bit^h and moan. Shheeessshhh.

You were wrong AGAIN. I pointed out your false reasoning to downgrade Sorenson, not taking away anything from Abdullah. Take your medicine pal. You seem to have an issue with stating half-truths or flat out fallacy yet when you get called on it you change the parameters to other fallacy.

Get it together. Laughing
You're scary. I praise Abdullah and I read your response as responding about Abdullah. How do you talk retirement, age of 31 and claim it's about Sorensen????? Take your hatred elsewhere, man.
Chiefs_5627

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mayanfootball wrote:
Chiefs_5627 wrote:
mayanfootball wrote:
Chiefs_5627 wrote:
mayanfootball wrote:
Quote:
The role he played for this team is not new. Branch did it. Abdullah did it. Coleman did it.

I loved Abdullah. He could tackle too. Age finally caught him. A younger Abdullah would make Sorensen look like a Pop Warner player.
Branch was terrible and finally let go after 1 year. Coleman was around 1 year and gone. Whoopie

Lolwut?! Age caught who? Hes 31 right now, he retired in '15. Anything to try and prove your "point" though so carry on Laughing

Ok. Age and fear of concussions. Whatever. Anything to bit^h and moan. I laud and cheer the guy's work and you still want to bit^h and moan. Shheeessshhh.

You were wrong AGAIN. I pointed out your false reasoning to downgrade Sorenson, not taking away anything from Abdullah. Take your medicine pal. You seem to have an issue with stating half-truths or flat out fallacy yet when you get called on it you change the parameters to other fallacy.

Get it together. Laughing
You're scary. I praise Abdullah and I read your response as responding about Abdullah. How do you talk retirement, age of 31 and claim it's about Sorensen????? Take your hatred elsewhere, man.

Quote:
A younger Abdullah would make Sorensen look like a Pop Warner player.

Lol oh nevermind, its like arguing with a woman. Last post to you, definitely not worth it.

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
Chiefs_5627

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoBruin wrote:
KC is really up against it with the cap. I wonder if they might cut Jaye Howard to free up some space. If so, would be a great addition to our DL rotation. Explosive and has played both nose and end in a 3-4.

Id be pretty surprised if they bounced Jaye, now Tamba's contract on the other hand...that kinda stings some.

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
Chiefs_5627

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
ESPN's Adam Teicher believes the signing of Bennie Logan signals an end for free agent NT Dontari Poe in Kansas City.
Teicher reports the Chiefs would have welcomed back Poe at the right price, but signing Logan to fill essentially the same role ends that dream. Interestingly, Logan's one-year, $8-million deal might be very similar to what Poe ends up settling for on the open market. Poe has visited the Colts, Jaguars, and Falcons.

Interesting quote by roto. Nobody seems to want to take on Poe for, either, very long or very much (or at least what Poe wants). Indy sounded like they were ready to commit long term but apparently the $$ wasnt where he wanted. At this point i dont see how he doesnt sign a 1 year "prove it" deal for much more than what we just gave Logan. Also makes me wonder how bad his back is now seeing as its been so long and a player of his reputation shouldve been snatched up day 1 in FA.

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
mayanfootball

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Quote:
A younger Abdullah would make Sorensen look like a Pop Warner player.

Lol oh nevermind, its like arguing with a woman. Last post to you, definitely not worth it.
You're schizoid if you think you can mix 'n match statements in a train of thought. Try highlighting/quoting the statement you wish to respond to. It will help us to follow you........maybe.
Rearviewmirror

Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poe's back must really be an issue

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
Chiefs_5627

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out @TerezPaylor's Tweet: https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor/status/841673417078276097?s=09

Yes. Hodges has visited. https://t.co/2Uz5VqHCvB

I butchered copying that to here but Terez said that Hodges DID visit...for whatever thats worth.

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
Diesel2692

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if we could somehow sign hodges too paired with Logan our run D would certainly be looking much better.

wondering what Zach brown will end up signing for. he played well last year.
Chiefs_5627

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lacy signs with Seattle. Jamaal might have to wait for an injury to find a home.

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
kingseanjohn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chiefs_5627 wrote:
Lacy signs with Seattle. Jamaal might have to wait for an injury to find a home.

I wouldn't be mad if we cut West and re-signed Charles. I'd still want to draft someone this year.

The Air Less Expected on 3rd down AKA the ALEX scale
TedLavie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diesel2692 wrote:
if we could somehow sign hodges too paired with Logan our run D would certainly be looking much better.

wondering what Zach brown will end up signing for. he played well last year.

Hodges isn't good. The only way to get a quality LB now is the draft
KC_Guy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a number on the Bennie Logan contract: 7.7 M$

I'm totally lost on the Chiefs' cap situation right now.

Casa Estrellita - my retirement home
kingseanjohn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KC_Guy wrote:
Just a number on the Bennie Logan contract: 7.7 M$

I'm totally lost on the Chiefs' cap situation right now.

Doesn't he essentially take Foles' cap space? Without digging into it I think we're just under where we began. That's assuming Foles had a 7mil hit.

The Air Less Expected on 3rd down AKA the ALEX scale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: