Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Free Agency 2017
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Chiefs_5627


Joined: 26 Dec 2007
Posts: 3777
Location: Lost inside my sick head
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mayanfootball wrote:
Quote:
The role he played for this team is not new. Branch did it. Abdullah did it. Coleman did it.

I loved Abdullah. He could tackle too. Age finally caught him. A younger Abdullah would make Sorensen look like a Pop Warner player.
Branch was terrible and finally let go after 1 year. Coleman was around 1 year and gone. Whoopie


Lolwut?! Age caught who? Hes 31 right now, he retired in '15. Anything to try and prove your "point" though so carry on Laughing
_________________

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mayanfootball


Joined: 13 Feb 2011
Posts: 1484
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chiefs_5627 wrote:
mayanfootball wrote:
Quote:
The role he played for this team is not new. Branch did it. Abdullah did it. Coleman did it.

I loved Abdullah. He could tackle too. Age finally caught him. A younger Abdullah would make Sorensen look like a Pop Warner player.
Branch was terrible and finally let go after 1 year. Coleman was around 1 year and gone. Whoopie


Lolwut?! Age caught who? Hes 31 right now, he retired in '15. Anything to try and prove your "point" though so carry on Laughing

Ok. Age and fear of concussions. Whatever. Anything to bit^h and moan. I laud and cheer the guy's work and you still want to bit^h and moan. Shheeessshhh.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Diesel2692


Joined: 15 Mar 2009
Posts: 3187
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't realize we signed DT Bennie Logan today! Nice signing much needed!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chiefs_5627


Joined: 26 Dec 2007
Posts: 3777
Location: Lost inside my sick head
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mayanfootball wrote:
Chiefs_5627 wrote:
mayanfootball wrote:
Quote:
The role he played for this team is not new. Branch did it. Abdullah did it. Coleman did it.

I loved Abdullah. He could tackle too. Age finally caught him. A younger Abdullah would make Sorensen look like a Pop Warner player.
Branch was terrible and finally let go after 1 year. Coleman was around 1 year and gone. Whoopie


Lolwut?! Age caught who? Hes 31 right now, he retired in '15. Anything to try and prove your "point" though so carry on Laughing

Ok. Age and fear of concussions. Whatever. Anything to bit^h and moan. I laud and cheer the guy's work and you still want to bit^h and moan. Shheeessshhh.


You were wrong AGAIN. I pointed out your false reasoning to downgrade Sorenson, not taking away anything from Abdullah. Take your medicine pal. You seem to have an issue with stating half-truths or flat out fallacy yet when you get called on it you change the parameters to other fallacy.

Get it together. Laughing
_________________

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chiefs_5627


Joined: 26 Dec 2007
Posts: 3777
Location: Lost inside my sick head
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double post.
_________________

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS


Last edited by Chiefs_5627 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rearviewmirror


Moderator
Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 19430
Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bennie Logan good signing. Similar to Poe, but won't cost as much.
_________________

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rearviewmirror


Moderator
Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 19430
Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bennie Logan good signing. Similar to Poe, but won't cost as much.
_________________

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
samsel23


Joined: 30 Sep 2008
Posts: 4938
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rearviewmirror wrote:
Bennie Logan good signing. Similar to Poe, but won't cost as much.


Agreed, if Howard and Bailey can come back full health that'll solve quite a bit up front.


As far as Sorensen I'll take that contract easily, he's just as good as Abdullah at everything besides man to man coverage. This coming from someone who thought he was awful previously.. heck I still think Malcolm Bronson outplayed him his rookie year, but he has really worked his tail off.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rearviewmirror


Moderator
Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 19430
Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoa! 1 year 8 mil, better be some HEAVY incentive on that or he better see a BOATLOAD of snaps
_________________

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rearviewmirror


Moderator
Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 19430
Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved Malcolm Bronson, thought he was gonna stay, but Sorenson clearly the right choice. Love how Dirty Dan plays
_________________

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Diesel2692


Joined: 15 Mar 2009
Posts: 3187
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would love to see someone like the rookie S Peppers from Michigan in that role. He seems like he would be a perfect fit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jakuvious


Joined: 06 Sep 2010
Posts: 15215
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/JeffKerr247/status/826114255426564097

Quote:
Eagles allowed just 90.7 rush yards in 12 full games Bennie Logan played in 2016. 141.0 in games he failed to finish/sat out with injury.


From an Eagles reporter on Twitter.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chiefs_5627


Joined: 26 Dec 2007
Posts: 3777
Location: Lost inside my sick head
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jakuvious wrote:
https://twitter.com/JeffKerr247/status/826114255426564097

Quote:
Eagles allowed just 90.7 rush yards in 12 full games Bennie Logan played in 2016. 141.0 in games he failed to finish/sat out with injury.


From an Eagles reporter on Twitter.



Shocked

We sure could use some of that production. I dont know a lot about Logan but everything ive heard is about his run defense.
_________________

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Diesel2692


Joined: 15 Mar 2009
Posts: 3187
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah I already feel better about our interior D having Logan on board.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chiefer


Joined: 20 Nov 2009
Posts: 13774
Location: Somewhere in an Arizona Desert...
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way Eagles fans pump him up we just signed an elite level run defender. Something we didn't have with Poe for sure.

He actually disengages from single blocks and makes a play in the RB. I heard he was a better pass rusher in a 34 defense opposed to a 43.

Now it we can just sign Hodges...
_________________
game3525 wrote:
Death, taxes, Andy Reid coming off a bye week.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group