Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Enjoyed my time on the forum.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
resilient


Joined: 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 4527
Location: where old school ballers go to die
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any update "mrfancy pants"??? Very Happy

maybe we could protest on your behalf. Protesting is all the rage right now Wink
_________________
it's not the SKILL of a man, but the WILL of a man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HDsportsfan


Joined: 12 Feb 2008
Posts: 7268
Location: Between Richmond VA. and D.C.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Webby got back with me. Response below.

Members aren't automatically reinstated after a ban. They need to email me and request reinstatement. They need to convince me they understand the rules and won't cause problems in the future.
_________________
I'm a Dallas Fan.
Always smell it first....trust me

------------------------------------------------------
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 48768
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HDsportsfan wrote:
Webby got back with me. Response below.

Members aren't automatically reinstated after a ban. They need to email me and request reinstatement. They need to convince me they understand the rules and won't cause problems in the future.


LOL

The hell. That is stupid. Im all for moving to a new site if yall are.
_________________


Tony Romos Last pass was a TD against the EAGLES!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HDsportsfan


Joined: 12 Feb 2008
Posts: 7268
Location: Between Richmond VA. and D.C.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
HDsportsfan wrote:
Webby got back with me. Response below.

Members aren't automatically reinstated after a ban. They need to email me and request reinstatement. They need to convince me they understand the rules and won't cause problems in the future.


LOL

The hell. That is stupid. Im all for moving to a new site if yall are.


I don't agree with his approach. But it probably comes from dealing with a lot of kids/teenagers.

PM me your other sites.
_________________
I'm a Dallas Fan.
Always smell it first....trust me

------------------------------------------------------
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 48768
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/fan-zone.59/


^^^ biggest Cowboys site on the planet


And I am on reddit. Same name.
_________________


Tony Romos Last pass was a TD against the EAGLES!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jlash


Joined: 17 Oct 2016
Posts: 1789
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it that hard to just say "I'd like to be reinstated and I apologize for the previous incident"?

There aren't many good forums around these days, that's how I ended up here.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 48768
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jlash wrote:
Is it that hard to just say "I'd like to be reinstated and I apologize for the previous incident"?

There aren't many good forums around these days, that's how I ended up here.


Webby is treating a grown arse man like a child because he cussed aarod. Pride becomes a factor.
_________________


Tony Romos Last pass was a TD against the EAGLES!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HDsportsfan


Joined: 12 Feb 2008
Posts: 7268
Location: Between Richmond VA. and D.C.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Jlash wrote:
Is it that hard to just say "I'd like to be reinstated and I apologize for the previous incident"?

There aren't many good forums around these days, that's how I ended up here.


Webby is treating a grown arse man like a child because he cussed aarod. Pride becomes a factor.


Most other sites just auto expire.
_________________
I'm a Dallas Fan.
Always smell it first....trust me

------------------------------------------------------
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jlash


Joined: 17 Oct 2016
Posts: 1789
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Jlash wrote:
Is it that hard to just say "I'd like to be reinstated and I apologize for the previous incident"?

There aren't many good forums around these days, that's how I ended up here.


Webby is treating a grown arse man like a child because he cussed aarod. Pride becomes a factor.


I agree it seems excessive, but one thing it does is weed out trolls. Rather than just reinstating someone automatically they need to make a slight effort to get back on.

Also, don't talk about ARod that way.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
resilient


Joined: 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 4527
Location: where old school ballers go to die
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

strength comes in unity!

all in or all out?

I with the core.

A FORCE of ONE!

One fist is greater than 5 fingers!
_________________
it's not the SKILL of a man, but the WILL of a man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 48768
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jlash wrote:

Also, don't talk about ARod that way.


You dont tell us what to do. It is well known that Arod is actually gay and faking his relationship with Munn. He also hates his family and America. He once pee'd into a cans of Bud Light and gave them to teammates; no one was the wiser. He sold his soul to the devil to keep us out of the superbowl, but at the cost of it keeping them out of the superbowl as well.
_________________


Tony Romos Last pass was a TD against the EAGLES!


Last edited by Matts4313 on Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jlash


Joined: 17 Oct 2016
Posts: 1789
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Jlash wrote:

Also, don't talk about ARod that way.


You dont tell us what to do. It is well know that Arod is actually gay and faking his relationship with Munn. He also hates his family and America. He once pee'd into a cans of Bud Light and gave them to teammates; know one was the wiser. He sold his soul to the devil to keep us out of the superbowl, but at the cost of it keeping them out of the superbowl as well.


Even if he's gay, the sexy time he's gotten with Olivia Munn to this point still makes him a hero to me.

Everyone hates their family.

Go ARod!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
resilient


Joined: 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 4527
Location: where old school ballers go to die
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Jlash wrote:

Also, don't talk about ARod that way.


You dont tell us what to do. It is well know that Arod is actually gay and faking his relationship with Munn. He also hates his family and America. He once pee'd into a cans of Bud Light and gave them to teammates; know one was the wiser. He sold his soul to the devil to keep us out of the superbowl, but at the cost of it keeping them out of the superbowl as well.


Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
_________________
it's not the SKILL of a man, but the WILL of a man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 48768
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jlash wrote:
Even if he's gay, the sexy time he's gotten with Olivia Munn to this point still makes him a hero to me.


No sexy times. He hates her for not having an adams apple.
_________________


Tony Romos Last pass was a TD against the EAGLES!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jlash


Joined: 17 Oct 2016
Posts: 1789
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Jlash wrote:
Even if he's gay, the sexy time he's gotten with Olivia Munn to this point still makes him a hero to me.


No sexy times. He hates her for not having an adams apple.


You know too much about ARod's sexy times.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group