Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Enjoyed my time on the forum.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SweetFancyMoses


Joined: 06 Mar 2017
Posts: 29
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:01 pm    Post subject: Enjoyed my time on the forum. Reply with quote

Hey all. This is actually GeneralDissaray. Got banned after the Packers lost to the Falcons for calling Rodgers an arrogant [inappropriate/removed]. Been unable to log in since, created this account to find out the details. Professional behavior would be to notify the user how long they are banned, but whatever. It's not that big a deal. It's only a forum. Apparently, I now have to beg for forgiveness to get my account reinstated. I'll pass. Just wanted to say thanks guys. I enjoyed the conversations. Maybe I'll chat with you elsewhere during the season.

GD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 48973
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Enjoyed my time on the forum. Reply with quote

SweetFancyMoses wrote:
Hey all. This is actually GeneralDissaray. Got banned after the Packers lost to the Falcons for calling Rodgers an arrogant [inappropriate/removed]. Been unable to log in since, created this account to find out the details. Professional behavior would be to notify the user how long they are banned, but whatever. It's not that big a deal. It's only a forum. Apparently, I now have to beg for forgiveness to get my account reinstated. I'll pass. Just wanted to say thanks guys. I enjoyed the conversations. Maybe I'll chat with you elsewhere during the season.

GD.


Thats dumb. That game was months ago. Time to reinstate your account and move on.

If you do decide to leave, hit me up on one of the other Cowboys forums/Reddit. Same name.
_________________


Tony Romos Last pass was a TD against the EAGLES!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaBoys


Joined: 18 Feb 2005
Posts: 8278
Location: Not a fan of Linehan.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Enjoyed my time on the forum. Reply with quote

SweetFancyMoses wrote:
Hey all. This is actually GeneralDissaray. Got banned after the Packers lost to the Falcons for calling Rodgers an arrogant [inappropriate/removed]. Been unable to log in since, created this account to find out the details. Professional behavior would be to notify the user how long they are banned, but whatever. It's not that big a deal. It's only a forum. Apparently, I now have to beg for forgiveness to get my account reinstated. I'll pass. Just wanted to say thanks guys. I enjoyed the conversations. Maybe I'll chat with you elsewhere during the season.

GD.



Damnit... First Romo now this...

If you don't come back we better get comp picks.
_________________
Kilty as charged.

Adopt a Cowboy: X Dez Bryant X ~ 50 Rec ~ 796 Yds ~ 8 TDs ~ 15.9 YPC ~ 1 Passing TD ~ 4 games missed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Calvert28


Joined: 21 Oct 2006
Posts: 21560
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was wondering where you went. Sorry to hear that man.

Still hope you get reinstated.
_________________
GeneralDissaray wrote:
mozwanted wrote:
I don't agree with the pick.Bad teams pick rb's with a top 5 pick.
Moz, bad teams pick in the top 5.That's the way the draft works.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tony7188


Joined: 02 Jan 2011
Posts: 6187
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Enjoyed my time on the forum. Reply with quote

SweetFancyMoses wrote:
Hey all. This is actually GeneralDissaray. Got banned after the Packers lost to the Falcons for calling Rodgers an arrogant [inappropriate/removed]. Been unable to log in since, created this account to find out the details. Professional behavior would be to notify the user how long they are banned, but whatever. It's not that big a deal. It's only a forum. Apparently, I now have to beg for forgiveness to get my account reinstated. I'll pass. Just wanted to say thanks guys. I enjoyed the conversations. Maybe I'll chat with you elsewhere during the season.

GD.


Wow I'm sorry to hear that you got banned for that. I don't understand why you have to beg to get your account reinstated, that's unfortunate.

Hopefully you will PM us if you decide to continue being on this (or any other Cowboys forum)
_________________


NoFlyZone wrote:
Byron Jones is terrible. I'm sorry.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The_Slamman


Joined: 07 Feb 2005
Posts: 15300
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Enjoyed my time on the forum. Reply with quote

SweetFancyMoses wrote:
Hey all. This is actually GeneralDissaray. Got banned after the Packers lost to the Falcons for calling Rodgers an arrogant [inappropriate/removed]. Been unable to log in since, created this account to find out the details. Professional behavior would be to notify the user how long they are banned, but whatever. It's not that big a deal. It's only a forum. Apparently, I now have to beg for forgiveness to get my account reinstated. I'll pass. Just wanted to say thanks guys. I enjoyed the conversations. Maybe I'll chat with you elsewhere during the season.

GD.


You know.... the whole banning good posters concept has never made sense to me. Granted this is coming from somebody has has previously been banned (although I never committed the cardinal sin of shading Aaron Rodgers), but if anybody is wondering why the forum cannot support FFMD and the like anymore... this is a major reason why. GD, I hope you stick around.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 48973
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Enjoyed my time on the forum. Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
SweetFancyMoses wrote:
Hey all. This is actually GeneralDissaray. Got banned after the Packers lost to the Falcons for calling Rodgers an arrogant [inappropriate/removed]. Been unable to log in since, created this account to find out the details. Professional behavior would be to notify the user how long they are banned, but whatever. It's not that big a deal. It's only a forum. Apparently, I now have to beg for forgiveness to get my account reinstated. I'll pass. Just wanted to say thanks guys. I enjoyed the conversations. Maybe I'll chat with you elsewhere during the season.

GD.


You know.... the whole banning good posters concept has never made sense to me. Granted this is coming from somebody has has previously been banned (although I never committed the cardinal sin of shading Aaron Rodgers), but if anybody is wondering why the forum cannot support FFMD and the like anymore... this is a major reason why. GD, I hope you stick around.


Amen.

There is about 15 of you that keep me here or else Id be gone also. But, ya know, relationships and all.
_________________


Tony Romos Last pass was a TD against the EAGLES!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SweetFancyMoses


Joined: 06 Mar 2017
Posts: 29
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI, i had no problem being banned. Expected a month, even though i felt he overreacted. My problem was no communication from webby of being banned. Like how long. Process of reinstatement. If you can sell ads, you can take the time to communicate to a user thats been a member for 8 years or more, and never caused a problem.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 37575
Location: Somewhere in the middle
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SweetFancyMoses wrote:
FYI, i had no problem being banned. Expected a month, even though i felt he overreacted. My problem was no communication from webby of being banned. Like how long. Process of reinstatement. If you can sell ads, you can take the time to communicate to a user thats been a member for 8 years or more, and never caused a problem.


It should have been a month ban, tops. Did you contact Webby to be reinstated?

Usually Webby won't send an email to a banned member, they have to contact him to be reinstated.
_________________

^^^El Rammy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
HDsportsfan


Joined: 12 Feb 2008
Posts: 7272
Location: Between Richmond VA. and D.C.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe several can PM webby and ask him what the process or flat out ask to reinstate. Maybe threaten to leave. Like Matts, I can take it or leave it.
_________________
I'm a Dallas Fan.
Always smell it first....trust me

------------------------------------------------------
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 37575
Location: Somewhere in the middle
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HDsportsfan wrote:
Maybe several can PM webby and ask him what the process or flat out ask to reinstate. Maybe threaten to leave. Like Matts, I can take it or leave it.


Usually members have to email Webby to ask for reinstatement after a ban. Granted, usually they're given a timeline ask to when the ban is over.
_________________

^^^El Rammy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
HDsportsfan


Joined: 12 Feb 2008
Posts: 7272
Location: Between Richmond VA. and D.C.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
HDsportsfan wrote:
Maybe several can PM webby and ask him what the process or flat out ask to reinstate. Maybe threaten to leave. Like Matts, I can take it or leave it.


Usually members have to email Webby to ask for reinstatement after a ban. Granted, usually they're given a timeline ask to when the ban is over.


To clarify my previous post, the take it or leave it part. Like matts I stick around for several posters. Not take it or leave as it relates to GD. Love to have him back.

Any care if I PM Webby. Ask what needs to happen. Get the ball rolling.
_________________
I'm a Dallas Fan.
Always smell it first....trust me

------------------------------------------------------
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 37575
Location: Somewhere in the middle
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HDsportsfan wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
HDsportsfan wrote:
Maybe several can PM webby and ask him what the process or flat out ask to reinstate. Maybe threaten to leave. Like Matts, I can take it or leave it.


Usually members have to email Webby to ask for reinstatement after a ban. Granted, usually they're given a timeline ask to when the ban is over.


To clarify my previous post, the take it or leave it part. Like matts I stick around for several posters. Not take it or leave as it relates to GD. Love to have him back.

Any care if I PM Webby. Ask what needs to happen. Get the ball rolling.


Go for it. Laughing
_________________

^^^El Rammy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
HDsportsfan


Joined: 12 Feb 2008
Posts: 7272
Location: Between Richmond VA. and D.C.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
HDsportsfan wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
HDsportsfan wrote:
Maybe several can PM webby and ask him what the process or flat out ask to reinstate. Maybe threaten to leave. Like Matts, I can take it or leave it.


Usually members have to email Webby to ask for reinstatement after a ban. Granted, usually they're given a timeline ask to when the ban is over.


To clarify my previous post, the take it or leave it part. Like matts I stick around for several posters. Not take it or leave as it relates to GD. Love to have him back.

Any care if I PM Webby. Ask what needs to happen. Get the ball rolling.


Go for it. Laughing


PM sent. Maybe he'll just reinstate him.
_________________
I'm a Dallas Fan.
Always smell it first....trust me

------------------------------------------------------
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WizardHawk


Joined: 31 Jan 2009
Posts: 15620
Location: Hawkeye State
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HDsportsfan wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
HDsportsfan wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
HDsportsfan wrote:
Maybe several can PM webby and ask him what the process or flat out ask to reinstate. Maybe threaten to leave. Like Matts, I can take it or leave it.


Usually members have to email Webby to ask for reinstatement after a ban. Granted, usually they're given a timeline ask to when the ban is over.


To clarify my previous post, the take it or leave it part. Like matts I stick around for several posters. Not take it or leave as it relates to GD. Love to have him back.

Any care if I PM Webby. Ask what needs to happen. Get the ball rolling.


Go for it. Laughing


PM sent. Maybe he'll just reinstate him.


idk...I think GD should just keep that new handle, Mr.Fancypants or whatever it is.
_________________

Kiltman on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group