Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Enjoyed my time on the forum.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SweetFancyMoses

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:01 pm    Post subject: Enjoyed my time on the forum. Reply with quote

Hey all. This is actually GeneralDissaray. Got banned after the Packers lost to the Falcons for calling Rodgers an arrogant [inappropriate/removed]. Been unable to log in since, created this account to find out the details. Professional behavior would be to notify the user how long they are banned, but whatever. It's not that big a deal. It's only a forum. Apparently, I now have to beg for forgiveness to get my account reinstated. I'll pass. Just wanted to say thanks guys. I enjoyed the conversations. Maybe I'll chat with you elsewhere during the season.

GD.
Matts4313

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Enjoyed my time on the forum. Reply with quote

SweetFancyMoses wrote:
Hey all. This is actually GeneralDissaray. Got banned after the Packers lost to the Falcons for calling Rodgers an arrogant [inappropriate/removed]. Been unable to log in since, created this account to find out the details. Professional behavior would be to notify the user how long they are banned, but whatever. It's not that big a deal. It's only a forum. Apparently, I now have to beg for forgiveness to get my account reinstated. I'll pass. Just wanted to say thanks guys. I enjoyed the conversations. Maybe I'll chat with you elsewhere during the season.

GD.

Thats dumb. That game was months ago. Time to reinstate your account and move on.

If you do decide to leave, hit me up on one of the other Cowboys forums/Reddit. Same name.

Tony Romos Last pass was a TD against the EAGLES!
DaBoys

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Enjoyed my time on the forum. Reply with quote

SweetFancyMoses wrote:

GD.

Damnit... First Romo now this...

If you don't come back we better get comp picks.

Adopt a Cowboy: X Dez Bryant X ~ 50 Rec ~ 796 Yds ~ 8 TDs ~ 15.9 YPC ~ 1 Passing TD ~ 4 games missed
Calvert28

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was wondering where you went. Sorry to hear that man.

Still hope you get reinstated.
Moz, bad teams pick in the top 5.That's the way the draft works.
Tony7188

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Enjoyed my time on the forum. Reply with quote

SweetFancyMoses wrote:

GD.

Wow I'm sorry to hear that you got banned for that. I don't understand why you have to beg to get your account reinstated, that's unfortunate.

Hopefully you will PM us if you decide to continue being on this (or any other Cowboys forum)

NoFlyZone wrote:
Byron Jones is terrible. I'm sorry.
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Enjoyed my time on the forum. Reply with quote

SweetFancyMoses wrote:

GD.

You know.... the whole banning good posters concept has never made sense to me. Granted this is coming from somebody has has previously been banned (although I never committed the cardinal sin of shading Aaron Rodgers), but if anybody is wondering why the forum cannot support FFMD and the like anymore... this is a major reason why. GD, I hope you stick around.
Matts4313

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Enjoyed my time on the forum. Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
SweetFancyMoses wrote:

GD.

You know.... the whole banning good posters concept has never made sense to me. Granted this is coming from somebody has has previously been banned (although I never committed the cardinal sin of shading Aaron Rodgers), but if anybody is wondering why the forum cannot support FFMD and the like anymore... this is a major reason why. GD, I hope you stick around.

Amen.

There is about 15 of you that keep me here or else Id be gone also. But, ya know, relationships and all.

Tony Romos Last pass was a TD against the EAGLES!
SweetFancyMoses

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI, i had no problem being banned. Expected a month, even though i felt he overreacted. My problem was no communication from webby of being banned. Like how long. Process of reinstatement. If you can sell ads, you can take the time to communicate to a user thats been a member for 8 years or more, and never caused a problem.
Desperado82

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SweetFancyMoses wrote:
FYI, i had no problem being banned. Expected a month, even though i felt he overreacted. My problem was no communication from webby of being banned. Like how long. Process of reinstatement. If you can sell ads, you can take the time to communicate to a user thats been a member for 8 years or more, and never caused a problem.

It should have been a month ban, tops. Did you contact Webby to be reinstated?

Usually Webby won't send an email to a banned member, they have to contact him to be reinstated.

^^^El Rammy
HDsportsfan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe several can PM webby and ask him what the process or flat out ask to reinstate. Maybe threaten to leave. Like Matts, I can take it or leave it.

------------------------------------------------------
Desperado82

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HDsportsfan wrote:
Maybe several can PM webby and ask him what the process or flat out ask to reinstate. Maybe threaten to leave. Like Matts, I can take it or leave it.

Usually members have to email Webby to ask for reinstatement after a ban. Granted, usually they're given a timeline ask to when the ban is over.

^^^El Rammy
HDsportsfan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
HDsportsfan wrote:

Usually members have to email Webby to ask for reinstatement after a ban. Granted, usually they're given a timeline ask to when the ban is over.

To clarify my previous post, the take it or leave it part. Like matts I stick around for several posters. Not take it or leave as it relates to GD. Love to have him back.

Any care if I PM Webby. Ask what needs to happen. Get the ball rolling.

Desperado82

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HDsportsfan wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
HDsportsfan wrote:

To clarify my previous post, the take it or leave it part. Like matts I stick around for several posters. Not take it or leave as it relates to GD. Love to have him back.

Go for it. Laughing

^^^El Rammy
HDsportsfan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
HDsportsfan wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
HDsportsfan wrote:

Go for it. Laughing

PM sent. Maybe he'll just reinstate him.

WizardHawk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HDsportsfan wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
HDsportsfan wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
HDsportsfan wrote:

Go for it. Laughing

PM sent. Maybe he'll just reinstate him.

idk...I think GD should just keep that new handle, Mr.Fancypants or whatever it is.

Kiltman on the sig

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: