You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

March on Ashburn
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Thaiphoon


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 19117
Location: Northern Virginia
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Thai was that you who was out there with your wife and family?
I heard there was at most 10 ppl. Lmfao @ this fanbase Laughing


Nope. Was at work Laughing
_________________


As long as Dan Snyder owns the team, the Redskins will not win another Super Bowl
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DCRED


Joined: 07 Jun 2010
Posts: 5589
Location: USA
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Thai was that you who was out there with your wife and family?
I heard there was at most 10 ppl. Lmfao @ this fanbase Laughing


Nope. Was at work Laughing
why laugh at the fanbase?
I heard about it that day on the radio, not before..
But I was working later that day too. I still say it needs to be when fans are already, mustered, on a day where Snyder would have to pay attention

[img]
https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/337514-green-arrow-failed-the-city[/img]
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thaiphoon


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 19117
Location: Northern Virginia
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Thai was that you who was out there with your wife and family?
I heard there was at most 10 ppl. Lmfao @ this fanbase Laughing


Nope. Was at work Laughing
why laugh at the fanbase?
I heard about it that day on the radio, not before..
But I was working later that day too. I still say it needs to be when fans are already, mustered, on a day where Snyder would have to pay attention
[img]
https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/337514-green-arrow-failed-the-city[/img]


I'm not laughing at fanbase. I'm laughing at Turtle's joke about it being me out there. I'm fully behind anyone who wants to protest Snyder and divest of this team until Snyder gets it.
_________________


As long as Dan Snyder owns the team, the Redskins will not win another Super Bowl
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DCRED


Joined: 07 Jun 2010
Posts: 5589
Location: USA
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
DCRED wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Thai was that you who was out there with your wife and family?
I heard there was at most 10 ppl. Lmfao @ this fanbase Laughing


Nope. Was at work Laughing
why laugh at the fanbase?
I heard about it that day on the radio, not before..
But I was working later that day too. I still say it needs to be when fans are already, mustered, on a day where Snyder would have to pay attention
[img]
https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/337514-green-arrow-failed-the-city[/img]


I'm not laughing at fanbase. I'm laughing at Turtle's joke about it being me out there. I'm fully behind anyone who wants to protest Snyder and divest of this team until Snyder gets it.
i should have separated thoughts but this phone makes it hard to even post. It wasn't your comment: lmao@this fan base. That protest apparently didnt get much pre-exposure. I only heard about it while the 10 pppl were there.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
big44dog


Joined: 08 Jan 2009
Posts: 1166
Location: New York
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
big44dog wrote:
Hard to ask people to miss a day of work to protest how thier team operates. Better idea. The usual big crowds especially at fan day, imagine if they all protest with ugly anti-Bruce/Danny chants and refuse autographs from anyone except Kirk. That'll send a message.
I say fans just not show up week 1 and don't sell their damn tickets on stub hub either, just eat their tickets.

An empty stadium sends the best message


It would but we both know that never happens. Too much money to be made on stub hub to "eat" the $100 or so bucks a pop.
In England the soccer hooligan groups of the 70's and 80's were well organized to the point they sat down with ownership over club affairs and some even got expenses to away games paid for them. These days thier called supporter groups and the violence is way down but still have a pretty decent say should thier club be floundering. There you have it lads. Let's become hooligans. Meet up every "match day " at the pub 10am for a pint or 10 and let's raise some bloody hell!!!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 81159
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Thai was that you who was out there with your wife and family?
I heard there was at most 10 ppl. Lmfao @ this fanbase Laughing


Nope. Was at work Laughing
why laugh at the fanbase?
I heard about it that day on the radio, not before..
But I was working later that day too. I still say it needs to be when fans are already, mustered, on a day where Snyder would have to pay attention

[img]
https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/337514-green-arrow-failed-the-city[/img]
Because the fan base complains night and day but still gives Dan Snyder all their money. That's why.

I'm quite tired of listening to sports radio or whatever and hearing fans upset about not re-signing 30 year olds but then they'll say we shouldn't sign 30 year olds, we need to sign guys coming off their rookie contract. Build through the draft, and we are but then complain we didn't sign the 31 year old Calais Campbell. People say we need to invest in a top 10 quarterback but then they don't want to invest in the guy who we drafted and have developed and played like a top 10 qb the last two years.

Like huh? Confused
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Thaiphoon


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 19117
Location: Northern Virginia
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big44dog wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
big44dog wrote:
Hard to ask people to miss a day of work to protest how thier team operates. Better idea. The usual big crowds especially at fan day, imagine if they all protest with ugly anti-Bruce/Danny chants and refuse autographs from anyone except Kirk. That'll send a message.
I say fans just not show up week 1 and don't sell their damn tickets on stub hub either, just eat their tickets.

An empty stadium sends the best message


It would but we both know that never happens. Too much money to be made on stub hub to "eat" the $100 or so bucks a pop.
In England the soccer hooligan groups of the 70's and 80's were well organized to the point they sat down with ownership over club affairs and some even got expenses to away games paid for them. These days thier called supporter groups and the violence is way down but still have a pretty decent say should thier club be floundering. There you have it lads. Let's become hooligans. Meet up every "match day " at the pub 10am for a pint or 10 and let's raise some bloody hell!!!!


Well, that's why a lot of our home games are like away games when our fanbase sells their tickets to stubhub and the opposing team's fans snatch them up.
_________________


As long as Dan Snyder owns the team, the Redskins will not win another Super Bowl
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group