Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

No QB? No Problem....WE SUCK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neauone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:03 am    Post subject: No QB? No Problem....WE SUCK Reply with quote

Theres an attempt by the Sports News Media to paint this bleek picture that the Jets have missed out on grabbing a bridge QB.

Okay who are we talking about, guy's who have failed everywhere they have gone?

Who are we talking about? Glennon who signed a 14.5 million dollar contract who hasn't been in a game in 2 years?

Kapernick the cancer, who the hell are we talking about here?

Our team is being dismantled because its old, over paid, and under talented.

Our OL is in shambles, we have OL who have been taking up space as back ups who suck.

There are possibly 2-3 OL that we need.

Our secondary? Do I really have to point out its shortcomings?

Revis Island became Revis Resort.

We have no passrush, haven't had one in a decade.

TE is just as much a question mark as any other position that I spoke of.

So why are we so uptight about a QB?

The Jets don't want to say were tanking, but shoot, were not doing it because we can get a higher draft choice.

Were doing it because we suck, and have so many holes on offence, defense, and no answer as of yet at QB.

Even if we had Dak, or Wilson, or any high quality QB, we would still suck.

So lets just go with what we have, let the chips fall where they may, see if either Hack or Petty have anything to offer.

Then,....THEN we can go from there.

The Jets as an Organization and I agree must build through the draft, aquiring picks for sure.

But I believe your all a bunch of realists, and you know the cold hard facts of where we are and where were headed.

Dallas hit the jackpot in last years draft, how did they do it, they lost Romo for a year and hit on a QB everyone had in for a look.

Give Petty and Hack an opportunity, because it doesn't matter what "C-D" rated QB the Jets bring in were still gonna suck.
doumeyer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: No QB? No Problem....WE SUCK Reply with quote

neauone wrote:
Theres an attempt by the Sports News Media to paint this bleek picture that the Jets have missed out on grabbing a bridge QB.

Okay who are we talking about, guy's who have failed everywhere they have gone?

Who are we talking about? Glennon who signed a 14.5 million dollar contract who hasn't been in a game in 2 years?

Kapernick the cancer, who the hell are we talking about here?

Our team is being dismantled because its old, over paid, and under talented.

Our OL is in shambles, we have OL who have been taking up space as back ups who suck.

There are possibly 2-3 OL that we need.

Our secondary? Do I really have to point out its shortcomings?

Revis Island became Revis Resort.

We have no passrush, haven't had one in a decade.

TE is just as much a question mark as any other position that I spoke of.

So why are we so uptight about a QB?

The Jets don't want to say were tanking, but shoot, were not doing it because we can get a higher draft choice.

Were doing it because we suck, and have so many holes on offence, defense, and no answer as of yet at QB.

Even if we had Dak, or Wilson, or any high quality QB, we would still suck.

So lets just go with what we have, let the chips fall where they may, see if either Hack or Petty have anything to offer.

Then,....THEN we can go from there.

The Jets as an Organization and I agree must build through the draft, aquiring picks for sure.

But I believe your all a bunch of realists, and you know the cold hard facts of where we are and where were headed.

Dallas hit the jackpot in last years draft, how did they do it, they lost Romo for a year and hit on a QB everyone had in for a look.

Give Petty and Hack an opportunity, because it doesn't matter what "C-D" rated QB the Jets bring in were still gonna suck.

You are 100% right, that is my feeling also. I just said a couple days ago the obnoxious press will be on our backs all year. The radio talk shows down here in Florida are calling us a joke already. The press should wait till after the FA period & the draft before they rip us.
GangGreen420

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rather see what we have in Petty and Hack anyway
jets81keller

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am for team Hack.
Jag68Sid87

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll be in the group of teams with a shot at the young QB's coming out next year.

That is the only light at the end of this rather dark tunnel.
jamax99

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How come we are not talking about drafting m trubinsky or Watson. I feel trubinsky is similar to wentz last year. If they were a little better no way. He would get to us at 6 3 teams in front of us would grab him. ? I think we will go with one of the safeties or db. But we are not winning this year why not take a chance on top qb in draft. . I would be fine with trading back 2-3 spots and taking him. Atleast jets would be worth watching.
rdelaney89

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamax99 wrote:
How come we are not talking about drafting m trubinsky or Watson. I feel trubinsky is similar to wentz last year. If they were a little better no way. He would get to us at 6 3 teams in front of us would grab him. ? I think we will go with one of the safeties or db. But we are not winning this year why not take a chance on top qb in draft. . I would be fine with trading back 2-3 spots and taking him. Atleast jets would be worth watching.

Because we should get a stud at 6 not reach for a QB. We have 2 developmental guys we want to gauge before investing a high pick in a QB. Look toward the 2018 draft to select a QB high. That draft could turn out to be similar to the year Eli, Rivers, & Big Ben came out. I still have my fingers crossed for Fournette to make it to us, I'd hate to pass on him. If he goes before us so be it then take a safety, either way we need to get an immediate impact player this year.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: