Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

How Romo effects the Jets

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keegslotus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:50 am    Post subject: How Romo effects the Jets Reply with quote

Romo is most likely going to sign with Denver or Houston. Which would then in turn make either Trevor Siemian or Tom Savage available.

Trevor Siemian in 14 games last year threw for 3400 yards at 60 percent completion rate with 18 tds and 10 interceptions. He did that with a horrible running game and poor offensive line.

Tom Savage in 5 career games has yet to throw a touchdown also hasn't thrown for 600 career yards yet. He has been gifted one of the better run games during his stretch. Most likely I feel as if he is a career 3rd string quarterback.

I personally hope Romo goes to Denver and we acquire Siemian, I was just curious to see everyone else opinion on this matter.
rdelaney89

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are talking about this in the FA thread

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: