Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Post Tyrod restructure mock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:36 pm    Post subject: Post Tyrod restructure mock Reply with quote

Since we now have a clear direction with the team and a few deals are coming out, I though I'd do another mock draft and predict a few more re-signings and signings of FA.

Re-sign:
WR Brandon Tate
WR Justin Hunter
LB Lorenzo Alexander

Sign:
WLB Gerald Hodges
WR Kendall Wright
DE Cornelius Washington
QB Trevor Seimen (after being released)

NFL Draft:
Round 1:
WR Mike Williams

- The big target WR the Bills have been missing for over a decade. Paired along side Sammy and Tyrod will have the weapons he needs. Assuming they both stay healthy.

Round 2:
OT Cam Robinson

- Extremely similar skill set to Glenn, Robinson's fall a bit because he is only projected as a Guard or RT. Could be a steal at this point and gives the Bills 4 years of bookend tackles.

Round 3:
FS: Marcus Williams

- Every team needs that spark plug on Defense. Williams playing with Ragland and Lawson would give 3 potential stars at each level of the defense.

*Trade Cyrus Kouandjio to LA Chargers for their 3rd and 7th round pick*

Round 3b:
SS Eddie Jackson

- Somewhat of a reckless defender, but he is someone who can lay the smackdown. Jackson will need to recover from his leg injury but in 2018 he could be a full-time starter.

Round 5a:
CB Rasul Douglas

Round 5b:
K Zane Gonzalez

- 7-9 from 50+ as a senior and holds the record for most field goals all time in the NCAA. The struggles of Aguayo last season will scare teams into waiting for later rounds

Round 6:
DL: Tanoh Kpassaugnon

McDermott likes his big DE's and this guy fits that at 6'6 285lbs. He is fairly unknown because of the level of competition but he is tremendous value in the 6th round (22 sacks, 37.5 TFL in 40 games).

Round 7:
OG: Kareem Are

- It just wouldn't be a Bills draft without a Florida St selection. Are is a big bodied Guard that adds depth.

Depth Chart:
QB: Taylor, Seimen, Jones
RB: McCoy, Gilislee, Tolbert, Williams
FB: DiMarco
TE: Clay, O'Leary, Annen
WR: Watkins, Williams, Wright, Hunter, Listenbee, Tate
LT: Glenn, Henderson
LG: Incognito
C: Wood, Groy
RG: Miller, Are
RT: Robinson

DE: Hughes, Kpassaugnon
DT: Williams, Washington, Worthy
NT: Dareus
DE: Lawson, C. Washington
WLB: Hodges, Humber
MLB: Ragland, Brown
SLB: Alexander, McCray
CB: Darby, Seymour, Roberson, Douglas, Gaines
FS: M. Williams, Graham, Anderson
SS: A. Williams, Brown, Jackson

K: Gonzalez
P: Schmidt
LS: Reid

Thank you NickChowaniec!

Trust the Process.
cdavls17

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just curious as to why you think the broncos will cut Simien? Even if they sign romo, simien is still under his 7th rd draft pick contract. To me it would be dumb to dump him since romo is known to be fragile and it doesnt cost anything really to keep him around

Thanks Max
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdavls17 wrote:
Just curious as to why you think the broncos will cut Simien? Even if they sign romo, simien is still under his 7th rd draft pick contract. To me it would be dumb to dump him since romo is known to be fragile and it doesnt cost anything really to keep him around

That has been rumored for a while. Lynch is the future there.

Thank you NickChowaniec!

Trust the Process.
Buffalofan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the first 2 picks and the trade too. With the Buffalo Bills signing Hyde and Proyer I don't think we take two Safeties in the draft and now instead of taking the Kicker in the 5th round which we no longer need we can take Chad Kelly another flyer on a QB but this kid has all the tools needed to be a starter in this league. Thank you for doing the Mock I love reading these

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: