Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

REPORT: REDSKINS PREPARING FOR POSSIBLE DEPARTURE OF COUSINS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dashing


Joined: 10 Jul 2011
Posts: 8875
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Rumors from pro football talk are the Browns might make a push for Kirk.

‪Cleveland may make a run at Kirk Cousins ProFootballTalk

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/14/cleveland-may-make-a-run-at-kirk-cousins/‬

The source told PFF it would be for the Browns 12th pick and the 2nd rounded they got from Houston


Sounds like speculation tho there's no legit sources which is what I hate .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MikeT14


Joined: 02 Jan 2006
Posts: 9940
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Florio. I don't care.
_________________

- mike23md

D.C. Sports: Hope is fine, but believing is where we screw up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MikeT14


Joined: 02 Jan 2006
Posts: 9940
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeT14 wrote:
It's Florio. I don't care.


Yeah Mary Kay Talbot is saying the Browns won't, but other teams did.
_________________

- mike23md

D.C. Sports: Hope is fine, but believing is where we screw up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 79978
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cleveland plain dealer shot it down
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 79978
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
Why anyone would want us to sign Brock Osweiler is beyond my comprehension.
Its not that anyone wants Brock. It's that if we are truly going to lose Kirk at least we would be trading him out of the conference and we'd be getting back another qb with some starting experience- who's younger - and two draft picks in return for Kirk.

Speaking for myself, you know I want Kirk here until the day he hangs up his cleats and I do believe that Snyder wants that too and ultimately the deal will get done where he's here on a 5 or 6 year deal but if we are doing a trade I'd much rather do it with the Browns than the 49ers because I believe Gruden can turn Brock and most Qbs with some kind of pocket presence and knowledge of the west coast system into at worst averages Qbs meaning;

60%, 3500 to 4000 yds, 20 to 25 TDs and around 15 ints
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 79978
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
Why anyone would want us to sign Brock Osweiler is beyond my comprehension.
Its not that anyone wants Brock. It's that if we are truly going to lose Kirk at least we would be trading him out of the conference and we'd be getting back another qb with some starting experience- who's younger - and two draft picks in return for Kirk.

Speaking for myself, you know I want Kirk here until the day he hangs up his cleats and I do believe that Snyder wants that too and ultimately the deal will get done where he's here on a 5 or 6 year deal but if we are doing a trade I'd much rather do it with the Browns than the 49ers because I believe Gruden can turn Brock and most Qbs with some kind of pocket presence and knowledge of the west coast system into at worst averages Qbs meaning;

60%, 3500 to 4000 yds, 20 to 25 TDs and around 15 ints
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
21 ALL THE WAY


Joined: 18 Dec 2008
Posts: 5848
Location: WASHINGTON DC
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
Why anyone would want us to sign Brock Osweiler is beyond my comprehension.



Because you never look at this with Kirk not being here or getting hurt. Brock can be a legit backup if nothing else.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MKnight82


Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 18298
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
Why anyone would want us to sign Brock Osweiler is beyond my comprehension.



Because you never look at this with Kirk not being here or getting hurt. Brock can be a legit backup if nothing else.
No, because Brock Osweiler is terrible. Colt McCoy is not very good, and even he's better than Brock Osweiler.
_________________


Bruce Allen is a snake and should be fired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
21 ALL THE WAY


Joined: 18 Dec 2008
Posts: 5848
Location: WASHINGTON DC
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
Why anyone would want us to sign Brock Osweiler is beyond my comprehension.



Because you never look at this with Kirk not being here or getting hurt. Brock can be a legit backup if nothing else.
No, because Brock Osweiler is terrible. Colt McCoy is not very good, and even he's better than Brock Osweiler.


I wouldn't say that, but that's your opinion.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MKnight82


Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 18298
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
Why anyone would want us to sign Brock Osweiler is beyond my comprehension.



Because you never look at this with Kirk not being here or getting hurt. Brock can be a legit backup if nothing else.
No, because Brock Osweiler is terrible. Colt McCoy is not very good, and even he's better than Brock Osweiler.


I wouldn't say that, but that's your opinion.
Its also the opinion of the Houston Texans, who just paid a 2nd round pick to remove Osweiler from their roster.
_________________


Bruce Allen is a snake and should be fired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MikeT14


Joined: 02 Jan 2006
Posts: 9940
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
Why anyone would want us to sign Brock Osweiler is beyond my comprehension.



Because you never look at this with Kirk not being here or getting hurt. Brock can be a legit backup if nothing else.


How is Brock Osweiler better than Colt who's been in the system for years?
_________________

- mike23md

D.C. Sports: Hope is fine, but believing is where we screw up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Doc Draper


Joined: 18 Dec 2012
Posts: 4934
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeT14 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
Why anyone would want us to sign Brock Osweiler is beyond my comprehension.



Because you never look at this with Kirk not being here or getting hurt. Brock can be a legit backup if nothing else.


How is Brock Osweiler better than Colt who's been in the system for years?


It's just a silly argument or a troll. It's similar to comparing Colt to cousins.

Now if you want to compare Brock compare him to another recently released bust RG4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 79978
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brock compares to Ryan Mallett, big guy big arm just not the most accurate. He could improve with elite qb coaching line Cousins got from Gruden.
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
21 ALL THE WAY


Joined: 18 Dec 2008
Posts: 5848
Location: WASHINGTON DC
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
Why anyone would want us to sign Brock Osweiler is beyond my comprehension.



Because you never look at this with Kirk not being here or getting hurt. Brock can be a legit backup if nothing else.
No, because Brock Osweiler is terrible. Colt McCoy is not very good, and even he's better than Brock Osweiler.


I wouldn't say that, but that's your opinion.
Its also the opinion of the Houston Texans, who just paid a 2nd round pick to remove Osweiler from their roster.


Did they trade for Colt McCoy to replace Osweiler? So how can you say that Houston see's Colt as the better QB?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
21 ALL THE WAY


Joined: 18 Dec 2008
Posts: 5848
Location: WASHINGTON DC
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc Draper wrote:
MikeT14 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
Why anyone would want us to sign Brock Osweiler is beyond my comprehension.



Because you never look at this with Kirk not being here or getting hurt. Brock can be a legit backup if nothing else.


How is Brock Osweiler better than Colt who's been in the system for years?


It's just a silly argument or a troll. It's similar to comparing Colt to cousins.

Now if you want to compare Brock compare him to another recently released bust RG4


Now Osweiler can't even be a backup QB but just played a huge role in the Broncos winning their last SB! Like really think about things from a different perspective sometime people.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group