Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Reuben Foster at #10
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
billzz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:21 am    Post subject: Reuben Foster at #10 Reply with quote

Nick and I are both actively involved in the GM Mocks...

something interesting to note, we both selected Reuben Foster at #10. Jonathan Allen fell to #8 in the 2nd TCMD.

how would the closed group of Bills fans on FF react if the Bills were able to add Foster in the draft?
- Diaz III at 155 for lightweight belt.

Claim a MLB player- Aaron Judge NYY Noah Syndergaard NYM
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id be super upset. That would give us 3 MLBs and no OLB. Bad enough we will have to move Preston outside.

And espevially questioning his character after he lost his cool in the biggest interview of his career at the combine

Adopt a Bill: Marcell Dareus and Richie Incognito
cdavls17

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foster is a beast and could play both inside and outside LB. I doubt he falls out of the top 3 though. Even with the media making a big deal about a small issue at the combine. I expect him, allen, and garrett to be the top 3 picks in the draft unless some team reaches for a qb.

Thanks Max
billzz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
Id be super upset. That would give us 3 MLBs and no OLB. Bad enough we will have to move Preston outside.

And espevially questioning his character after he lost his cool in the biggest interview of his career at the combine

Reggie is better suited for WLB tbh..

Preston at SLB.. and Foster in the middle is a really good LB core.

character concerns were blown out of proportion, the players that were around him at the time all took to his defense..

i understand you not valuing a LB tho..

LeeEvans

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no problem with his combine outrage but I don't want a LB that high. I'd much rather go CB, S or WR which are much bigger needs at the moment.

The night is dark and full of terrors.
Sacrifice is never easy, Davos. Or it is no true sacrifice.
Crickett

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

billzz wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:

character concerns were blown out of proportion, the players that were around him at the time all took to his defense..

How is Reggie better suited for WLB? The big knocks on him as a draft prospect were his lack of speed and questionable coverage ability.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crickett wrote:
billzz wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:

How is Reggie better suited for WLB? The big knocks on him as a draft prospect were his lack of speed and questionable coverage ability.
Yeah I was kind of confused by that as well. I don't think he'd be a good fit there, especially after coming off a knee injury.

The night is dark and full of terrors.
Sacrifice is never easy, Davos. Or it is no true sacrifice.
billzz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crickett wrote:
billzz wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:

exactly.. so you don't want to have him coming up short on sacks, and making it to the ball carrier on the strong side..

strong side is where you want your best physical LB. Ragland is not that, Foster would be. Ragland is going to be good in his own right. Thomas Davis like.. where Foster actually is like Patrick Willis.

NickChowaniec

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea Foster is not going top 3 Rolling Eyes

The way the board fell for me I was sort of suckered into taking him in that particular mock. Lattimore, Hooker, Adams, Davis and Mike Williams were all gone. I would've selected any of those guys over Foster (except MAYBE Lattimore after reading about his injury problems).

I wouldn't be upset if that actually happened, but It depends on how the board falls. He's a Patrick Willis in my eyes, so from a talent stand point, we can't be upset. Him and Ragland would be scary!

I'll post my mock results when I get home later so you can all see why Foster was my choice.

marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
Yea Foster is not going top 3 Rolling Eyes

The way the board fell for me I was sort of suckered into taking him in that particular mock. Lattimore, Hooker, Adams, Davis and Mike Williams were all gone. I would've selected any of those guys over Foster (except MAYBE Lattimore after reading about his injury problems).

I wouldn't be upset if that actually happened, but It depends on how the board falls. He's a Patrick Willis in my eyes, so from a talent stand point, we can't be upset. Him and Ragland would be scary!

I'll post my mock results when I get home later so you can all see why Foster was my choice.

I would have taken Watson, Peppers or Sidney jones in that scenerio

Adopt a Bill: Marcell Dareus and Richie Incognito
Crickett

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

billzz wrote:
Crickett wrote:
billzz wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:

exactly.. so you don't want to have him coming up short on sacks, and making it to the ball carrier on the strong side..

strong side is where you want your best physical LB. Ragland is not that, Foster would be. Ragland is going to be good in his own right. Thomas Davis like.. where Foster actually is like Patrick Willis.

Where are you getting this from? Ragland is exactly that. Thomas Davis was drafted as a converted safety with 4.5 speed and a 7.1 3 cone. He's had seven interceptions over the last two years. Ragland is nothing like him. Ragland was so bad in coverage that Alabama would pull him on third downs.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ragland in a MLB thumped. Not a WLB and with that being said let's focus on needs at 10.

Mike Williams, Jabrill Peppers, DeShaun Watson are my top 3 realistic guys

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foster is a perfect fit for WLB. His speed would be unreal outside.

If Preston is starting we're screwed.

With how deep the draft is at DB and WR I wouldn't hate getting a potential pro bowler at 10.

Thank you NickChowaniec!

Trust the Process.
Buffalofan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind it at all if he fell to us at 10. Our LBing core would be set for years but I'd rather get Mike Williams if he is there so Tyrod has another weapon on offense. Then go D the rest of the draft IMO
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like the Bills are close to signing Lorenzo Alexander to an extension.

I've seen some people say it would complete our LB corps with P. Brown being the WLB.

Am I missing something or what because I can't see Brown being effective as a sideline to sideline backer especially at 255lbs.

Thank you NickChowaniec!

Trust the Process.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: