Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Will Compton

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mike23md

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:08 pm    Post subject: Will Compton Reply with quote

So Rich Tandler posted something on twitter that I responded to.

Quote:
Rich Tandler‏ @Rich_TandlerCSN 3h3 hours ago

The #Redskins have some unfinished business regarding their starting ILB and their 3rd down back.

So I said:

Quote:
NFLMock‏ @nfl_mock 1h1 hour ago
@Rich_TandlerCSN @Redskins Please don't say @_willcompton is the starting ILB. Look for my mock @nfl_mock this week for big upgrade.

He responded:

Quote:
@Rich_TandlerCSN

@nfl_mock Well, Iíll say it until he is no longer first on the depth chart. Now, he is.

Quote:
NFLMock‏ @nfl_mock 1h1 hour ago
@Rich_TandlerCSN Unfortunately. Would not start on any other team in the league but @Redskins. Hope they push for A.J. Klein.

Quote:
Will Compton‏ @_willcompton 1h1 hour ago
@nfl_mock @Rich_TandlerCSN @Redskins

*This was a GIF of Trump saying WRONG at the primaries.

Quote:
NFLMock‏ @nfl_mock 52m52 minutes ago
@_willcompton @Rich_TandlerCSN @Redskins Tied for 26th in the league with 106 tackles. Foster has 124. Not a starter anywhere else.

Quote:
Will Compton‏ @_willcompton 34m34 minutes ago

@nfl_mock @Rich_TandlerCSN @Redskins 10th before PCL tear. "Never wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

Quote:
NFLMock‏ @nfl_mock 4m4 minutes ago

@_willcompton @Redskins Defense ranked 28th. 23rd against the run. Front 7 was awful on 3rd down. ILB's need upgrading.

Quote:
NFLMock‏ @nfl_mock 52s53 seconds ago
NFLMock Retweeted Walter Cherepinsky
@_willcompton I am not the only one suggesting an upgrade.

NFLMock added,
Walter Cherepinsky @walterfootball
Bengals, Redskins, Dolphins take LBs Reuben Foster, Zach Cunningham, Haason Reddick in updated mock draft -

Aside from his home grown cliche, I think he knows that he wouldn't start for another team. I didn't expect a response, but got one. Even Tandler didn't flat out say he was the starter but merely that he is first on the depth chart for now.

Just an interesting day at work. Lol.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually the Redskins haven't even tendered Compton or Chris Thompson yet. So as of right now, they aren't even Redskins.

Bruce Allen is a snake and should be fired.
HTTRG3Dynasty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Damn dude. You basically told him he sucks at his job and needs to be replaced.

I approve.
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HTTRG3Dynasty wrote:
Laughing

Damn dude. You basically told him he sucks at his job and needs to be replaced.

I approve.

Yet another reason I love that no one sees me doing my job.
SeanTayorsaPIMP

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha that is hilarious. Vicious.

mike23md on the sig!

Adopt a Redskin:
WR Jamison Crowder
HTTRG3Dynasty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diane Chesebrough‏ @DiChesebrough 1m1 minute ago

The #Redskins have tendered RB Chris Thompson and LB Will Compton #HTTR #NFL #NFC
mike23md

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, Compton was tendered at original round tender which means that we do not get any compensation. What that also means, is that any team can offer him a contract and we have 7 days to match.

As of today, Compton has yet to receive an offer.

That means, I proved my point. He would not be a starter on any other team.

No other team has even thought to sign him to a offer sheet and we offered him the lowest tender cause he was an UDFA.

I want to call him out, but don't now if I want to add insult to injury. But it would be fun. Prolly just leave it alone.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
So, Compton was tendered at original round tender which means that we do not get any compensation. What that also means, is that any team can offer him a contract and we have 7 days to match.

No other team has even thought to sign him to a offer sheet and we offered him the lowest tender cause he was an UDFA.

I want to call him out, but don't now if I want to add insult to injury. But it would be fun. Prolly just leave it alone.

I'd let it slide.
Doc Draper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:

he seems like a very nice kid. smart guy who is limited athletically. not his fault we dont have anybody who is better and starter level. He's always been a positive nice guy so lets treat him that way bro.
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the crusade against Will and Mason is a bit much. They had crap DL in front of them and even worse safeties.

They can def be upgraded but as he said he did play through a PCL tear and I thought he had a shoulder injury too - at least he wore a brace.

NT is still a bigger problem. Your ILBs are only as good as the DL infront of them, just ask Ray Lewis.

Foster was one of our 11 best defenders last year. He should have played every snap. Lastly, Cravens should have been at S since rookie minicamp

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Doc Draper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
I think the crusade against Will and Mason is a bit much. They had crap DL in front of them and even worse safeties.

They can def be upgraded but as he said he did play through a PCL tear and I thought he had a shoulder injury too - at least he wore a brace.

NT is still a bigger problem. Your ILBs are only as good as the DL infront of them, just ask Ray Lewis.

Foster was one of our 11 best defenders last year. He should have played every snap. Lastly, Cravens should have been at S since rookie minicamp

I agree with bolded so we go out and sign another strong safety and Duke was pretty good too but couldn't get on field. How about signing a 330 pound nose, a 260 pound ILB or a free safety who's not 100 years old
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc Draper wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

I agree with bolded so we go out and sign another strong safety and Duke was pretty good too but couldn't get on field. How about signing a 330 pound nose, a 260 pound ILB or a free safety who's not 100 years old
Foster is 250 and a run stuffer the problem is he played behind baker who left him high and dry often as baker ignored his run responsibilities at times and ppl blamed Foster... Confused

We did have a 330 lb NT - Golston- he just tore his hamstring in week 2.

In 2015 we had a 360 lb NT and our run D wasn't any better because he was fat, out of shape and now is out of football.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Doc Draper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's go full entertainment mode and get three guys like this. Recognize these guys?

turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc Draper wrote:
Let's go full entertainment mode and get three guys like this. Recognize these guys?

WTF lol! They couldn't have lived past 40

Woz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc Draper wrote:

Dem Ooompa Loompahs done growns up!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: