Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Free Agency Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malik

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revis didn't leave. He was traded away to Tampa and the Jets made no effort to get him back when he left the Bucs.
Bobby816

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malik wrote:
Revis didn't leave. He was traded away to Tampa and the Jets made no effort to get him back when he left the Bucs.

My years might be off so forgive me.

2010 he holds out and misses camp and everything. Bc of that he has hamstring injuries the whole season pretty much.

2011 was one of his best season.

2012 bc he had a great season he already again wanted to rework his contract to get more money. He this season tore his acl.

2013 we trade him bc 2/3 past seasons he was injured and was a pain in contract talks.

2015 we comes back not bc he loves the Hets, bc we offered him te most money. (Something he's followed his whole career once he proved himself) He plays good but actually when it mattered late in the year looked very average (a guy making 16mill should never look average).

2016 was a complete joke. The guy couldn't cover or tackle. His effort alone should have warranted him losing legend status.
Malik

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobby816 wrote:
Malik wrote:

2010 he holds out and misses camp and everything. Bc of that he has hamstring injuries the whole season pretty much.

2012 bc he had a great season he already again wanted to rework his contract to get more money. He this season tore his acl.

2013 we trade him bc 2/3 past seasons he was injured and was a pain in contract talks.

2015 we comes back not bc he loves the Hets, bc we offered him te most money. (Something he's followed his whole career once he proved himself) He plays good but actually when it mattered late in the year looked very average (a guy making 16mill should never look average).

2016 was a complete joke. The guy couldn't cover or tackle. His effort alone should have warranted him losing legend status.

He should be loyal to a team that was never loyal to him and was outright antagonistic towards him? Sounds bizarre. If the Jets wanted Revis to spend his entire career with the Jets then they easily could have done it. But they didn't.
rdelaney89

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malik wrote:

I was referring to after he left Tampa. We didn't even try to talk to him and let him go to NE.
rdelaney89

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malik wrote:
Bobby816 wrote:
Malik wrote:

He should be loyal to a team that was never loyal to him and was outright antagonistic towards him? Sounds bizarre. If the Jets wanted Revis to spend his entire career with the Jets then they easily could have done it. But they didn't.

I don't agree with bobby, idc about Revis' loyalty. We always knew he was all about his money. What I'd have an issue with is if he intentionally gave up on us last year.
doumeyer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rdelaney89 wrote:
Malik wrote:
Bobby816 wrote:
Malik wrote:

I don't agree with bobby, idc about Revis' loyalty. We always knew he was all about his money. What I'd have an issue with is if he intentionally gave up on us last year.

I am seventy years old, I have no idea what IDC means, I had to look it up on google," I DON't CARE", however you are right about Revis.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71
Page 71 of 71

Jump to: