Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Free Agency Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
barnaby8787 wrote:
rdelaney89 wrote:
Rich51 wrote:
I really wanted Patton or Stedman Bailey after we passed on Hopkins. Surprised he didn't have a better career but he was buried on the depth chart by guys like Boldin, Crabtree and Steve Johnson in his first couple of years.

I think he's a good slot or 4th receiver and might be insurance for Decker, and completion for Marshall and Peake.

One other thing I've been thinking about is that maybe there might be some interest in trading Devin Smith.

I can't imagine Smith's trade value is very high
I agree. I think he's going to fight for a roster spot TBH.

I agree and I doubt he even makes the team unless he is lighting it up in preseason. Never loved that pick with who was on the board but it is what it is, another 2nd round dud.

I didn't hate the pick at the time, but it's unfortunate the guy could never stay healthy. He should most definitely have to fight for his roster spot. He hasn't done anything since joining the team. Availability is the best ability.
famousj

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was reported on Total Access the Jets signed Josh McCown. Either the Jets are tanking this year or they feel Hackenberg is progressing to the point of competing for a starting job this year.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/article-9/Jets-Sign-Veteran-QB-Josh-McCown/57f1f222-7b4e-49cd-a105-347f3cb5731c
Kyu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

famousj wrote:
It was reported on Total Access the Jets signed Josh McCown. Either the Jets are tanking this year or they feel Hackenberg is progressing to the point of competing for a starting job this year.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/article-9/Jets-Sign-Veteran-QB-Josh-McCown/57f1f222-7b4e-49cd-a105-347f3cb5731c

Nice to get this spot filled. There wasn't anyone to get excited about from the beginning so I can deal.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70
Page 70 of 70

Jump to: