You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Locked In // LDE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Left Defensive End
Brian Robinson starts
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Danielle Hunter starts
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 9

**AA28DP**

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:41 am    Post subject: Locked In // LDE Reply with quote

I love Robinson and he played well beyond his years last season but i believe Hunter beats him out for the starting spot. He's an athletic freak and we need him on the field as much as possible.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vikingsrule

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the concept of a starting DE might not be relevant under Zimmer. Basically, I expect Hunter to play a lot more and for both Griffen and Robison to see a reduction in playing time given that the DEs will probably be moved around a lot. The starters will be Hunter and whoever plays more between Griffen and Robison.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with VR. Though I think they'll both play about the same amount of snaps, however Robison will play most of this at DT in passing situations.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

at this point, how do you not "start" Danielle Hunter? He's a freak and should only continue to get better.

Robison can rotate with him or Griffen, or the DTs. it's a pretty good situation to be in.

allthough I do think we need a better 4th DE. should be some quality players in the mid round to fill this void.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: