Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2016 News & Info™ IV - Schedule Released
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hockey5djh

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hockey5djh wrote:
I think the man got injured reserve and injury settlement confused....

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/team/roster.html

http://phi.247sports.com/Bolt/Eagles-placed-DT-Charles-Walker-on-waivedinjured-list-52805485

EDIT: Unless he doesn't plan on taking an injury settlement...

Quote:
Under the waived/injured designation, the player and the team have five days to agree to an injury settlement. This settlement is designed for the Eagles to pay the player for the time he is expected to miss with the injury.

If a settlement is reached between the Eagles and Walker, he will become a free agent and can sign with another team right away. If the Eagles can not reach a settlement, Walker will be placed on injured reserve.

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:
This is the eagles we are talking about here. This will all blow up in our faces not work.

Source: experience.
EaglesPeteC

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hockey5djh wrote:
Hockey5djh wrote:
I think the man got injured reserve and injury settlement confused....

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/team/roster.html

http://phi.247sports.com/Bolt/Eagles-placed-DT-Charles-Walker-on-waivedinjured-list-52805485

EDIT: Unless he doesn't plan on taking an injury settlement...

Quote:
Under the waived/injured designation, the player and the team have five days to agree to an injury settlement. This settlement is designed for the Eagles to pay the player for the time he is expected to miss with the injury.

If a settlement is reached between the Eagles and Walker, he will become a free agent and can sign with another team right away. If the Eagles can not reach a settlement, Walker will be placed on injured reserve.

If we took a talking brain and put it in Charles Walter's stomach like that guy from the Ninja Turtles, he'd be the greatest football player that ever lived and it wouldn't even be close.

BIRD WATCH: "WR" Nelson Agholor //36 REC//365 YARDS//2 TDS//2 stone hands//1 crippling boneheaded pentaly//1 deactivation//1 tremendous waste of a pick
Jroc04

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a hard time undertsanding how drunk PeteC got by 9:00 pm. But I'm willing to listen.

And it wouldn't even be close.

Kilty sig808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
EaglesPeteC

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:
I have a hard time undertsanding how drunk PeteC got by 9:00 pm. But I'm willing to listen.

Not drunk. Just the greatest poster who ever lived, and it's not even close.

BIRD WATCH: "WR" Nelson Agholor //36 REC//365 YARDS//2 TDS//2 stone hands//1 crippling boneheaded pentaly//1 deactivation//1 tremendous waste of a pick
Jroc04

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesPeteC wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:

Not drunk. Just the greatest poster who ever lived, and it's not even close.

I remember my first 24 hour bender.

Kilty sig808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesPeteC wrote:
If we took a talking brain and put it in Charles Walter's stomach like that guy from the Ninja Turtles, he'd be the greatest football player that ever lived and it wouldn't even be close.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NFLN had Top 10 Underrated Players of all time and Brian Westbrook showed up at #9 and Randall Cunningham at #7. Discuss.

Hammertime52

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesPeteC wrote:
NFLN had Top 10 Underrated Players of all time and Brian Westbrook showed up at #9 and Randall Cunningham at #7. Discuss.

Im glad Westy got some recognition, hes probably my #2 favorite Eagle behind Dawkins

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesPeteC wrote:
Westbrook for sure deserves that. He was elite, right up there as the best back in the league for that little stretch before the concussions hit, even though future HOFer AP just came on the scene and LT was still in his prime. He and Andy basically created the guide on how to use a RB and what talents they need that is now used by everyone.

Cunningham? Tougher to say, I feel like I seem him praised just as much as I see him underappreciated so I don't know where I'd put him. They probably got this one right as well.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
EaglesPeteC wrote:
Westbrook for sure deserves that. He was elite, right up there as the best back in the league for that little stretch before the concussions hit, even though future HOFer AP just came on the scene and LT was still in his prime. He and Andy basically created the guide on how to use a RB and what talents they need that is now used by everyone.

Cunningham? Tougher to say, I feel like I seem him praised just as much as I see him underappreciated so I don't know where I'd put him. They probably got this one right as well.

It definitely seems as he has been getting a lot of recognition lately.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broadway Joe wrote:
RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
EaglesPeteC wrote:

It definitely seems as he has been getting a lot of recognition lately.

Its a cycle when it was AP and purely based on running he wasn't mentioned because that wasn't his game.

Now because we are seeing an emphasis on being multi-dimensional (a possible 4 down back) within an offense his name is being brought up.
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesPeteC wrote:

Who was the top 5?

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
EaglesPeteC wrote:

Who was the top 5?

10. Len Dawson

9. Brian Westbrook

8. Ken Anderson

7. Randall Cunningham

6. Marvin Harrison

5. Andre Reed

4. Ottis Anderson

3. Charles Haley

2. Roger Craig

1. Bart Starr

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:
This is the eagles we are talking about here. This will all blow up in our faces not work.

Hockey5djh

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sooo.....Spotrac still has us at a negative cap number and Overthecap has us at 1.2 mil left but it doesn't have Barnett's contract in there yet as he hasn't signed.

How the hell is Howie doing this wizardy?

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:

Bednarik60

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hockey5djh wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:
EaglesPeteC wrote:

Who was the top 5?

10. Len Dawson

9. Brian Westbrook

8. Ken Anderson

7. Randall Cunningham

6. Marvin Harrison

5. Andre Reed

4. Ottis Anderson

3. Charles Haley

2. Roger Craig

1. Bart Starr

Thanks home slizzle.

.How are Bart Start and Charles Haley underrated? Like two of the most praised players of all time. I feel like every other NFL Network special is about them.

Andre Reed and Marvin Harrison should be higher.

Jamal Lewis and Ricky Williams come to mind to.

As well as Peter Boulware and Derrick Johnson.

I'm sure you could make the case for a lot of guys tho. This could go so many ways.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 95 of 99

Jump to: