You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

LALA LAND - NOT THE MOVIE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sodakcowboy78

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:37 pm    Post subject: LALA LAND - NOT THE MOVIE Reply with quote

Its painfully obvious to me that Dallas isnt getting a difference maker at a position of NEED in FA or the end of the 1st round in the draft. I propose Dallas take a different route. Last year NE moved DE CJones (a coveted young difference maker at DE) for a reasonable price...a 2nd round pick and an injured OG (and why Dallas was not involved in those trade talks in beyond me).

I get building thru the Draft and Im all for it, but DE DHunter is an undeniable talent and could be a major missing link in Dallas.

LALA LAND - not the movie...staring the Dallas Cowboys and Minnesota Vikings

OK I will admit im living in LALA LAND, but I to propose 2 trades that would fix both Dallas' problem D and help with Minnesota's problem on O

Trade #1 = Dallas trades OL LCollins to Minnesota for DE DHunter

or

Trade #2 = Dallas trades round 1#28 pick and DE DLaw to Minnesota for DE DHunter and 3rd rounder - Minnesota would have a 1st rounder to draft an OL stud and a viable replacement at DE. Minnesota has no 1st rounder this year but 2 #3's and 2#4's.

In either trade Dallas would net up and coming DE DHunter. It just comes down to the value of OL LCollins.

Personally Id would rather Keep the 1st rounder and just draft a replacement at OG. OL LCollins is gonna wanna get paid here soon anyway - it will be hard paying 3 All Pro players and OL LCollins - I say trade him now for equal talent while we can.

Both teams take care of need positions and equal value in both trade options.

Make any sense to anyone else?

Peace
DaBoys

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle Hunter is garbage. Why would we want someone who can't sack the QB?

Last edited by DaBoys on Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
sodakcowboy78

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I guess maybe you should google his name

2016 stats - 16 games - 12.5 sacks - 56 total com tackles - 1 fum rec/TD

I dont think that would qualify as GARBAGE for a 2nd year player

Peace
DaBoys

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sodakcowboy78 wrote:
well I guess maybe you should google his name

2016 stats - 16 games - 12.5 sacks - 56 total com tackles - 1 fum rec/TD

I dont think that would qualify as GARBAGE for a 2nd year player

Peace

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=564604
sodakcowboy78

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ur confusing me...1st hes garbage then turns out he was ur pet cat a few yrs back - are u confusing your self as well?

Peace
DaBoys

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sodakcowboy78 wrote:
ur confusing me...1st hes garbage then turns out he was ur pet cat a few yrs back - are u confusing your self as well?

Peace

I like Hunter. Always have. Him being garbage was a joke. It's what I was told a few years back. It's just funny he keeps coming back to the surface in this forum.

Having said that, I doubt the Vikings are open to trade him as he is on a cheap rookie contract, he is one of the best young pass rushers in the league, and despite being a 3rd year vet in 2017, he will be only 22 years old. Guys like him don't grow on trees.

I am happy with this years crop of DEs though. I hope we draft one.
WizardHawk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sodakcowboy78 wrote:

Peace

You're missing the sarcasm me thinks.

Quote:

This makes zero sense. Dallas is going to lose Leary to free agency. Collins is his replacement.

Quote:
Trade #2 = Dallas trades round 1#28 pick and DE DLaw to Minnesota for DE DHunter and 3rd rounder

This one is better, but I still don't see Minnesota trading Hunter. Pass rushers are hard to find. Hunter appears to be headed in right direction and is cheap. DLaw has been pretty average.

Kiltman on the sig & avy
Devin Kurant

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WizardHawk wrote:
sodakcowboy78 wrote:

Peace

You're missing the sarcasm me thinks.

Quote:

This makes zero sense. Dallas is going to lose Leary to free agency. Collins is his replacement.

Quote:
Trade #2 = Dallas trades round 1#28 pick and DE DLaw to Minnesota for DE DHunter and 3rd rounder

This one is better, but I still don't see Minnesota trading Hunter. Pass rushers are hard to find. Hunter appears to be headed in right direction and is cheap. DLaw has been pretty average.

Also, even though Minny needs OL help, they aren't trading Hunter. He's a monster.

On the flip side, I'd be hesitant to trade La'el, even for Hunter.
sodakcowboy78

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking LCollins because both players are young and on cheap contracts...and I think LCollins is a good young player that can be easily replaced by another good young player via the draft or someone like OG JCooper stuck between 2 ALL WORLD players in LT TSmith and C TFrederick.

LALA LAND...however i do think the only way to get a "War Daddy" anytime soon is via trade. I know it doesnt happen often, but they do happen.

Peace

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: