Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Trent Murphy Facing Suspension
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HTTRG3Dynasty

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:52 pm    Post subject: Trent Murphy Facing Suspension Reply with quote

This helps explain his above average play last season Laughing

Master Tesfatsion‏Verified account @MasterTes
#Redskins OLB Trent Murphy is facing a 4-game suspension to start the 2017 season for PEDs, per sources. Murphy has appealed.

Or he probably took them when we were trying to move him to DE in the off-season.
MKnight82

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I swear, this offseason is going to make me lose my hair.

Bruce Allen is a snake and should be fired.
ripsean21

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
I swear, this offseason is going to make me lose my hair.

Man I seem to have already started that!!! It's just never ending!!!

Thanks Mike23md for the sig!!!
Adopt a Redskin D Jax!!
Jeezy Fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Makes sense. Cheating is the only thing that could explain him being a competent NFL player last year

Sig by Mike23md

"Don't need the accolades, just need the acknowledgement"
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because, of course. Why think we are anything but cursed, and not even in a goofy way a la the Cubs?
Doc Draper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Trent Murphy Facing Suspension Reply with quote

HTTRG3Dynasty wrote:
This helps explain his above average play last season Laughing

Master Tesfatsion‏Verified account @MasterTes
#Redskins OLB Trent Murphy is facing a 4-game suspension to start the 2017 season for PEDs, per sources. Murphy has appealed.

Or he probably took them when we were trying to move him to DE in the off-season.

Yes. Coaches share blame here jerking guy around.

Dumpster Fires are hazardous to hair growth and retention. Best not to get too close to them
lavar703

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey turtle, do you want to go back and pull my old posts where I said he was using PEDs? People should've known this was coming when they talked about him growing and becoming more explosive. Someone who isn't an explosive athlete doesn't suddenly become one after putting on weight lol
big44dog

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey maybe Gallette can actually put on a uniform on sundays and fill the gap

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big44dog wrote:

He's going to slip on a banana peel and fall down some stairs. Just watch.
Brian23

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
big44dog wrote:

He's going to slip on a banana peel and fall down some stairs. Just watch.

Considering his connection and apparent loyalty to Scot, I'm sure will cut him this year before camp and he'll go to someone else on a 900k deal and drop 10+ sacks.
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sucks this happened. Let's hope he can get it appealed down to two games like so many players always do.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
Hey turtle, do you want to go back and pull my old posts where I said he was using PEDs? People should've known this was coming when they talked about him growing and becoming more explosive. Someone who isn't an explosive athlete doesn't suddenly become one after putting on weight lol
Congratulations, I'm glad you are so happy you were right and Murphy will be suspended for 4 games which will make our team worse.

Again congratulations.

Applause Applause

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Woz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
Congratulations, I'm glad you are so happy you were right and Murphy will be suspended for 4 games which will make our team worse.

Again congratulations.

Applause Applause

You were celebrating Murphy as a winning pick for Allen and as an example of how his picks were superior to McCloughan's. And you are surprised that someone calls you out on it? With the mood the board is in? The sarcasm is also not going to get the heat off you either.

In short, you're asking for this. If you don't like it, perhaps you might want to tone it down a notch.
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
lavar703 wrote:

Again congratulations.

Applause Applause

You were celebrating Murphy as a winning pick for Allen and as an example of how his picks were superior to McCloughan's. And you are surprised that someone calls you out on it? With the mood the board is in? The sarcasm is also not going to get the heat off you either.

In short, you're asking for this. If you don't like it, perhaps you might want to tone it down a notch.
Lavar is just trolling, he's been doing it about my thoughts on murphy since he was drafted. He immediately hated the pick. I hated the trade down by Allen, but didn't hate the pick and immediately I wanted to start his transition to DE.

It's not really even that though, it's how ridiculous these responses are and just about everyone's opinion of murphy was before this season. Most in this forum and reportedly Mccloughan wanted him cut.

People are excited because murphy is suspended just so they could be right! Screw that crap!

Then, before this report they loved him. They all flip flopped back and forth twice now and mainly because no one has any patience while players develop.

Now, they're flip flopping back because he may have taken something but we don't know what it was, it could have been stuff from Gnc for all we know which isn't going to make you that much better, hard work roll and murphy works hard. My thinking is this will be reduced to 2 games.

Murphy is a good football player, I'm not worried about him at all.

Last edited by turtle28 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:

He ran the 2nd fastest 3 cone drill at the combine of any DLman starting 2 years before his draft class.

He was plenty explosive. His issue was upper strength. He lead the NCAA in sacks his last year at Stanford. But wasnt shedding blocks same as he was at that level.
But for explosive. Youre way off, That he has plenty of.

Trinidad: Where a man is born a man. Not a PC wimp.. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: