Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Mock draft with keeping Tyrod Taylor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buffalofan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:39 pm    Post subject: Mock draft with keeping Tyrod Taylor Reply with quote

Round 1- Mike Williams WR- He gives the Buffalo Bills a legit #1 target who can stay on the field and while we still have Sammy he would be a great weapon to have on the field with him

Round 2- Japrill Peppers S- I think this kid slides in the draft because he isn't a true Safety. Buffalo would be very lucky to grab him at #44 as we need safeties.

Round 3- Joe Mixon RB- With McCoy entering his 30's we need to plan a head and this kid is a steal in the 3rd round. I know he has issues lets just hope those are behind him and he stays clean from here on out.

Round 5-Zan Gonzalez K- The Bills will be cutting ties with Dan Carpenter for several reasons but we need a Kicker and this kid is good I just hope he last until the #156 pick.

Round 5- Chad Kelly QB- The Buffalo Bills need to look into the future for a QB whether or not that is Tyrod or Cardale who knows but a kid like Kelly still on the board makes perfect sense for the Buffalo Bills to draft him. This kid has issues which is why he slides down the draft but he has all the tools to become a legit starter in this league.

Round 6-Howard Wilson CB- With Gilmore leaving for more money we need CB's and this kid is talented. I just hope he is still available at pick 195. He would provide the depth we need at that position and play special teams too.

Please feel free to give me your thoughts. Thank you
cdavls17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant stress it enough JOe Mixon does not belong in the NFL and even if he does go to a team, he will not be drafted. The amount of bad publicity he will bring isnt worth it especially if he is the 3rd or 4th string rb on this team. Bills already have had bad publicity ever since Marrone left it is finally coming together and the media is moving on so why bring more unnecessary news to the bills?

Thanks Max
NickChowaniec

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buffalofan wrote:
Round 1- Mike Williams WR- He gives the Buffalo Bills a legit #1 target who can stay on the field and while we still have Sammy he would be a great weapon to have on the field with him

Round 2- Japrill Peppers S- I think this kid slides in the draft because he isn't a true Safety. Buffalo would be very lucky to grab him at #44 as we need safeties.

Round 3- Joe Mixon RB- With McCoy entering his 30's we need to plan a head and this kid is a steal in the 3rd round. I know he has issues lets just hope those are behind him and he stays clean from here on out.

Round 5-Zan Gonzalez K- The Bills will be cutting ties with Dan Carpenter for several reasons but we need a Kicker and this kid is good I just hope he last until the #156 pick.

Round 5- Chad Kelly QB- The Buffalo Bills need to look into the future for a QB whether or not that is Tyrod or Cardale who knows but a kid like Kelly still on the board makes perfect sense for the Buffalo Bills to draft him. This kid has issues which is why he slides down the draft but he has all the tools to become a legit starter in this league.

Round 6-Howard Wilson CB- With Gilmore leaving for more money we need CB's and this kid is talented. I just hope he is still available at pick 195. He would provide the depth we need at that position and play special teams too.

Please feel free to give me your thoughts. Thank you

Love the Williams pick, I am starting to think he will be there. Now the question becomes, is he better than Corey Davis? Will be nice to hear about each after their pro-days.

I think both Peppers and Mixon will be gone before we pick in those respective rounds. Positionally, safety is a need and I like going that route in the second round.

Hell yes to a new kicker!! Laughing

I've been back and forth so much on Chad Kelly, at the end of the day if McDermott signs off on him I don't see why not. Late round flier on a kid with a ton of talent. My only question becomes, do we want TWO QBs who need quite a bit of development?

cdavls17 wrote:
I cant stress it enough JOe Mixon does not belong in the NFL and even if he does go to a team, he will not be drafted. The amount of bad publicity he will bring isnt worth it especially if he is the 3rd or 4th string rb on this team. Bills already have had bad publicity ever since Marrone left it is finally coming together and the media is moving on so why bring more unnecessary news to the bills?

That is your opinion on Joe Mixon. At least one GM disagrees with you and I'm sure more will. He is not a 3rd or 4th string back talent wise and teams like the Lions (Jets, Jags, Colts, Eagles, Vikings... etc.) need a #1 feature back like him.

That said, I agree that the Bills won't be interested for publicity reasons. I think he will get drafted and you'll be surprised how high.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18799537/detroit-lions-gm-disappointed-oklahoma-sooners-rb-joe-mixon-not-combine

Quote:
"We're going to leave the door open on Joe. I think it's really disappointing that Joe's not here," Quinn said.

cdavls17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For one thing i said 3rd or 4th string on the bills as they have shady and resigning gillislee. I Didnt say he wasnt talented to start for a team. On another note GMs at this time of year can say whatever they want but when it comes to it the dude beat a woman i dont care if it was at 18 years old or that she egged him on the fact is he cold cocked her and knocked her out like Ray Rice. There is no justification by a GM or Owner to say that it is okay to hit a girl and still be drafted.

As for a kicker I like it however I much rather pick one up in FA and not draft one as the bills are limited with picks once again in the draft and spending it on a kicker might not be the best option even if he was the starter for the net 5-10 years.

Thanks Max
NickChowaniec

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdavls17 wrote:
For one thing i said 3rd or 4th string on the bills as they have shady and resigning gillislee. I Didnt say he wasnt talented to start for a team. On another note GMs at this time of year can say whatever they want but when it comes to it the dude beat a woman i dont care if it was at 18 years old or that she egged him on the fact is he cold cocked her and knocked her out like Ray Rice. There is no justification by a GM or Owner to say that it is okay to hit a girl and still be drafted.

As for a kicker I like it however I much rather pick one up in FA and not draft one as the bills are limited with picks once again in the draft and spending it on a kicker might not be the best option even if he was the starter for the net 5-10 years.

Sounded to me like the Lions GM isn't removing him from the board. Especially if you actually watch him deliver that message. He was clearly disappointed not to have a chance to see him. His answer would've sounded robotic and fabricated if he was just spewing garbage much like Whaley or Bill Belichick sounds 24/7.

If I'm wrong and he's goes undrafted I'll eat my words, but like I mentioned, I think you'll be surprised. A lot of teams won't overlook his talent. He has a chance to be the #1 back in this class on talent alone.

Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Joe Mixon is more likely to go in round 1 then he is undrafted.

As for this draft,

love Mike Williams, Peppers and Gonzalez. Although I believe Peppers could go top 15 now...

I don't think we have the organizational structure for Kelly. Some fans (mostly facebook bills fans, i.e the worst) would want him in too early and expect him to live up the name...which is highly unlikely.

Thank you NickChowaniec!

Trust the Process.
Yibbyl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:

As for this draft,

love Mike Williams, Peppers and Gonzalez. Although I believe Peppers could go top 15 now...

I don't think we have the organizational structure for Kelly. Some fans (mostly facebook bills fans, i.e the worst) would want him in too early and expect him to live up the name...which is highly unlikely.

If Jim Kelly had played for the Jets instead, no one would be linking us to Chad. Walk away...nothing to see here.

Adopt a Bill:
I'd like to adopt myself as GM!
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yibbyl wrote:
Trentwannabe wrote:

As for this draft,

If Jim Kelly had played for the Jets instead, no one would be linking us to Chad. Walk away...nothing to see here.

This is very true, but the fact remains that one of the all time best QBs did play for the Bills, and his nephew is a very talented QB in this year's draft, so a lot of people will be linking him to us, even if there's no other reason than his uncle was one of the best ever in the NFL, is a Bills legend, and is still very entrenched in the Buffalo community and the Bills organization.

bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
"Thanks BBF, but I need someone bigger and more scary to be my backup." - Nobody ever
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for the draft itself, there's no way Peppers slides to us in the 2nd, or Mixon in the 3rd. Both guys will be long gone.

Love Williams, and he'd be a great addition, but I'd also be more than happy to take Peppers at 10.

All the rest looks good to me. If I'm being honest, I don't think Kelly's off the field issues are as big as they are being made out to be, but I do believe he has a ton of talent.

bucsfan333 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
"Thanks BBF, but I need someone bigger and more scary to be my backup." - Nobody ever
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deone Buccannon was drafted #27. He wasnt a true safety. Pepper is a similar player to Buccannon but more verstile, more athletic, more play making ability and is flat out better. If Buccannon goes 27 then there is no way that Peppers gets to 44. Based on the Deone selection, he should be picked before 27 for being a better more athletic version. Im guessing he the lowest he will fall is 24th. I think he should be picked in 15 to 20 range. But probably he will be picked im 8 to 12 range.
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
Deone Buccannon was drafted #27. He wasnt a true safety. Pepper is a similar player to Buccannon but more verstile, more athletic, more play making ability and is flat out better. If Buccannon goes 27 then there is no way that Peppers gets to 44. Based on the Deone selection, he should be picked before 27 for being a better more athletic version. Im guessing he the lowest he will fall is 24th. I think he should be picked in 15 to 20 range. But probably he will be picked im 8 to 12 range.

I hope Peppers does go in the 8-12 range, right in the middle of that range actually Wink

bucsfan333 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Yibbyl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:

I hope Peppers does go in the 8-12 range, right in the middle of that range actually Wink

Won't get Adams, but I'd prefer him to Peppers. Still, Peppers is my 2nd choice at this spot, so I'd be happy too!

Adopt a Bill:
I'd like to adopt myself as GM!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: