You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

College Football Prospects and Mock Draft Discussion v.5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 98, 99, 100  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bonanza23

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok hot take time. Gather round. After seeing several interviews and the Gruden camp of mahomes, I'm in love with this dude. He's a legit good dude who I feel will do what's necessary to improve. He's squarely number 2 for me. (Yeah not that number 2). With his talent and work ethic he could be good. Brett Favre is that your protege?

Yeah I know Gruden QB camp. Can't learn anything yada yada yada.

Easily Trubisky mahomes 1-2 for me. I'll rank the rest soon. Possibly after the draft so I can get a better feel for them. Work is becoming demanding again.

Possible I have Trubisky over Mahomes because of Mahomes voice. I mean right?
Bonanza23

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bruceb wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
bruceb wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
bruceb wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
bruceb wrote:
I am going to puke -- which I have not done in 30+ years -- if I see another mock that includes us taking a QB at 12

My mock:

#1 - Garrett
#12 - some quarterback

Rolling Eyes

What I think you meant to post was...

Yup, but I do not know how to insert gifs into threads. Embarassed

You do it the same way you post a pic from another website Wink

Don't know how to do that, either.

Find pic you want to post. Right click and copy. Click the "Img" button next to "message body" right click after that and paste. Hit "Img" again. And post.

Should look like this: [img] pic or gif you want [/img] without spaces and an actual pic address.
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonanza23 wrote:
Ok hot take time. Gather round. After seeing several interviews and the Gruden camp of mahomes, I'm in love with this dude. He's a legit good dude who I feel will do what's necessary to improve. He's squarely number 2 for me. (Yeah not that number 2). With his talent and work ethic he could be good. Brett Favre is that your protege?

Easily Trubisky mahomes 1-2 for me. I'll rank the rest soon. Possibly after the draft so I can get a better feel for them. Work is becoming demanding again.

Bonanza23

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:

Like to keep my people in suspense Cool
DizzyDean

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonanza23 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:

Since when did you get people? I thought I was the only one on here with fanboys!
Bonanza23

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DizzyDean wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:

Since when did you get people? I thought I was the only one on here with fanboys!

Scary thought that psych wards are allowing their inmates internet access.
bosko1616

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a chess move with the Patriots just an FYI
candyman93

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bosko1616 wrote:

What? As an f you to New England and that we can just draft our QB instead.
buno67

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty fitting article I found while pooping...

http://sportsnaut.com/2017/04/cant-believe-anything-read-heading-nfl-draft/

Quote:
Two separate reports by two people who have sources in the NFL are in direct conflict here.

Mike Freeman of Bleacher Report is hearing the Browns are clashing because head coach Hue Jackson wants a quarterback but the front office wants Myles Garrett. Tony Pauline of draftanalyst.com is reporting the exact opposite that the Browns are clashing because Jackson wants Garrett but the front office wants a quarterback. The Browns would be crazy to take a quarterback at the top of the draft instead of Garrett, but I digress.

This kind of stuff drives fan bases crazy. It stirs up conversation and it keeps people on the edge, impatiently anticipating the moment when their team finally selects a player in the first round of the NFL Draft.
Bonanza23

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bosko1616 wrote:

According to who? Sources?
NudeTayne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonanza23 wrote:

Alright. I'll gather 'round you and you gather round me...'cause I feel the same way about Mahomes! I'm actually afraid that the Steelers grab Mahomes to develop under therapist. That would be especially bitter. I like the idea of trading up to pick #23 or #24 to jump the Texans as well. I don't think Mahomes makes it out of the first round though expect he'll make it to 20 or so.

Also, #realtalk, what it comes down to is that I'll take that voice over having to call my quarterback, "Mitchell because Mom said so".

ditchdigger wrote:
DGB thinks people ought to pay for photobucket, but Based Gordon wants it to be free.

Thomas5737 wrote:
I only come here to sit under the quote trees and read.
bosko1616

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:

What? As an f you to New England and that we can just draft our QB instead.

This article explains it better but my source is my buddy. They're trying to force the trade prior to the draft. If the rumors they'll take a QB at one the Patriots can't leverage time on draft day at 12 and more picks. They're basically trying to get the Patriots to accept they're offer for Jimmy.

http://thebiglead.com/2017/04/11/jimmy-garoppolo-browns-patriots-nfl-draft/
DizzyDean

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm I thought the Jimmy G thing was dead, we will see. I hope it is, to me Jimmy G is a decent enough prospect, but he is not worth giving up a king's ransom for. He has really done nothing since being drafted to improve his stock to me.

Myself, I hope all of this QB at 1 nonsense is just smoke and mirrors.
DizzyDean

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mahomes can throw the ball a really long way..... that is no reason to fall in love with him. The history of the NFL is littered with QBs that could throw the ball a long way but sucked. Remember Jamarcus Russell, Kyle Boller? Both of these guys had a cannon but were just not good NFL QBs. Mahomes is not first round worthy.
candyman93

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DizzyDean wrote:
hmmm I thought the Jimmy G thing was dead, we will see. I hope it is, to me Jimmy G is a decent enough prospect, but he is not worth giving up a king's ransom for. He has really done nothing since being drafted to improve his stock to me.

Myself, I hope all of this QB at 1 nonsense is just smoke and mirrors.

The massive deals happen when things are quiet.

Slightly off topic, but last year Schefter reported that the Chargers were really high on Ronnie Stanley. After the draft their GM admitted to punking a bunch of reporters when Bosa was their target all along.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 99 of 100

Jump to: