Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

A patriots mock that involves the Garrawaterpolo Trade.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OleXmad

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:57 am    Post subject: A patriots mock that involves the Garrawaterpolo Trade. Reply with quote

Patriots Draft Simulation from www.draftwired2.com

I used this mock draft app to make this mock draft and it's fairly easy to use, I'd suggest checking it if only to see how useful it is I'll also include my reasoning for the picks as well.

Sidenote, Since I have no clue what picks the patriots will get from what team(s) I can't include that in the mock so I'm just going off of this as if they have traded Garruflo.

Picks:
Rd 1 Pk 32 - DeShone Kizer (QB) Notre Dame - Obviously Tom Brady is a top 5 QB all time and played on an insanely high - oh screw it you know the rest you saw the Superbowl, If Garrapolo is traded the patriots will need a successor at some point since well they traded Brady's heir apparent after all. DeShone Kizer has played well despite the massive b.s that was going on at Notre Dame (Brian Kelly, the [inappropriate/removed] defense and the NCAA stuff) If he can handle the distractions of dealing with that he can deal with the distractions that comes with being Brady's successor (Probably who knows) Then again Bellicheck will probably just draft the 7th round QB named Brady in this draft and do a Brady 2.0 because Bellicheck.

Rd 2 Pk 64 - Zay Jones (WR) East Carolina - The Patriots always need a WR and Bellicheck trys to draft one of them every once in a while, here is his next WR he drafts that flops.

Rd 3 Pk 96 - Tim Williams (DE) Alabama - A troubled player with massive drug issues that is insaneley talented and has ties to Nick Saban? I smell a patriot, plus the patriots could stand to add a third DE since Ninkovich is getting older and Chris Long said he wouldn't re-sign with the patriots.

Rd 3 Pk 103 - Jordan Willis (DE) Kansas State - Another DE because Trey Flowers and Jabaal sheard are solid players but you can never have enough pass rushers.

Rd 4 Pk 137 - Charles Walker (DT) Oklahoma - A DT to replace Alan Branch if he chases the money in FA like he probably will.

Rd 5 Pk 163 - Duke Riley (OLB) LSU - A linebacker to replace Jamie Collins/Donta Hightower since the patriots have nothing at LB if Hightower leaves.

Rd 5 Pk 183 - Zane Gonzalez (K) Arizona State - A kicker because if bill bellicheck can draft a Long Snapper for no reason in round 5 he can draft a kicker as well because Bellicheck.

Rd 7 Pk 239 - Devonte Fields (OLB) Louisville - Another LB to add to the collection of players who will eventually become superstars because Bellicheck Magic.

In conclusion I think this is a solid mock that makes some sense, probably not though so if you disagree with me please point it out.

Roger Goodell Did nothing wrong

Current owner of the Portland Horned Owls in the Bizzaro Dynasty league, PM me for a co-owner role.
keysersoze3421

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kizer won't fall to 32.

animaltested wrote:
On a scale from Kitten to Hitler, being close minded about music, and only listening to one or two genres is about a Boss Tweed.
Deadpulse

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seems like a bit of respect, salt, trolling, and honest opinions shaken, not stirred, into one mock draft. Laughing

Jacoby Brissett is still a thing, and coaches have been high on him. I dont think they spend anything higher than a 5th on a QB in the draft, Jimmy or no Jimmy.

The bust WR comment Laughing He seems to have hit on Malcolm Mitchell last year, I dont think they go WR until late, if at all, in this draft. Dola's future hinges on this, but ultimately I think he restructures.

I dont think Tim Williams is on their board, but the back to back DE picks makes sense to me. That line is extremely thin, they will need to spend high picks here. In fact, this whole draft should be DL and LB with some OL sprinkled in.

Sigs-Taking Requests
2016 Adpot-A-Patriot: Jimmy Garropolo
70% 496yds 4 TD 0 INT 117.1 PR
MoJo63

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: A patriots mock that involves the Garrawaterpolo Trade. Reply with quote

OleXmad wrote:
Patriots Draft Simulation from www.draftwired2.com

I used this mock draft app to make this mock draft and it's fairly easy to use, I'd suggest checking it if only to see how useful it is I'll also include my reasoning for the picks as well.

Sidenote, Since I have no clue what picks the patriots will get from what team(s) I can't include that in the mock so I'm just going off of this as if they have traded Garruflo.

Picks:
Rd 1 Pk 32 - DeShone Kizer (QB) Notre Dame - Obviously Tom Brady is a top 5 QB all time and played on an insanely high - oh screw it you know the rest you saw the Superbowl, If Garrapolo is traded the patriots will need a successor at some point since well they traded Brady's heir apparent after all. DeShone Kizer has played well despite the massive b.s that was going on at Notre Dame (Brian Kelly, the [inappropriate/removed] defense and the NCAA stuff) If he can handle the distractions of dealing with that he can deal with the distractions that comes with being Brady's successor (Probably who knows) Then again Bellicheck will probably just draft the 7th round QB named Brady in this draft and do a Brady 2.0 because Bellicheck.

Rd 2 Pk 64 - Zay Jones (WR) East Carolina - The Patriots always need a WR and Bellicheck trys to draft one of them every once in a while, here is his next WR he drafts that flops.

Rd 3 Pk 96 - Tim Williams (DE) Alabama - A troubled player with massive drug issues that is insaneley talented and has ties to Nick Saban? I smell a patriot, plus the patriots could stand to add a third DE since Ninkovich is getting older and Chris Long said he wouldn't re-sign with the patriots.

Rd 3 Pk 103 - Jordan Willis (DE) Kansas State - Another DE because Trey Flowers and Jabaal sheard are solid players but you can never have enough pass rushers.

Rd 4 Pk 137 - Charles Walker (DT) Oklahoma - A DT to replace Alan Branch if he chases the money in FA like he probably will.

Rd 5 Pk 163 - Duke Riley (OLB) LSU - A linebacker to replace Jamie Collins/Donta Hightower since the patriots have nothing at LB if Hightower leaves.

Rd 5 Pk 183 - Zane Gonzalez (K) Arizona State - A kicker because if bill bellicheck can draft a Long Snapper for no reason in round 5 he can draft a kicker as well because Bellicheck.

Rd 7 Pk 239 - Devonte Fields (OLB) Louisville - Another LB to add to the collection of players who will eventually become superstars because Bellicheck Magic.

In conclusion I think this is a solid mock that makes some sense, probably not though so if you disagree with me please point it out.

Roger Goodell Did nothing wrong

Pats won't take a QB in Round 1, so let's slate a rush DE there.

Round 2 While he is a light skinned brotha BB really like whitey at WR.

Round three okay we keep one DE and grab an OT with other pick

Round 4 TE I suspect

Round 5: Pats grab a RB maybe they take Mixon from OK just to [inappropriate/removed] off Goddell. Or maybe a QB here

Round 7 Okay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: