You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

A titans mock that involves too many DBs.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OleXmad

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:31 pm    Post subject: A titans mock that involves too many DBs. Reply with quote

Titans Draft Simulation from www.draftwired2.com

I use this site for most of my mock drafts it's pretty cool and makes mock drafts pretty easy, we even do group mock drafts sometimes, I'll also include my logic for the picks as well.

https://youtu.be/ZxvWZiUX6jU= Quick Youtube video to learn how to use the Mock draft simulator.

Picks:
Rd 1 Pk 5 - Jamal Adams (SS) LSU - This should probably be a corner but adding a blue chip DB like Adams still fills a pretty big need for the titans.

Rd 1 Pk 18 - Mike Williams (WR) Clemson - I don't think Williams will fall this far but if he does this is a steal, Probably could go at 5 and no one would really mind, Either way he fell here and steal.

Rd 3 Pk 69 - Tre'Davious White (CB) LSU - Why not double up on LSU DBs, White is a big solid CB who can eventually cover Hopkins, Robinson and the other WRs who torch the titans every year.

Rd 3 Pk 82 - Jourdan Lewis (CB) Michigan - Fixing the secondary is obviously a priority and Lewis was a solid CB in college who should at the very least be a solid nickel corner in the NFL.

Rd 4 Pk 123 - Daeshon Hall (OLB 3/4) Texas A&M - The titans could use a 3rd pass rusher in case Morgan or Orakpo get hurt, you can never have too many pass rushers.

Rd 5 Pk 163 - Davon Godchaux (DE 3/4) LSU - A defensive lineman to add depth to the rotation because why not, he's solid against the run and offers a little pass rush/

Rd 7 Pk 240 - Austin Carr (WR) Northwestern - Dart throw pick on a WR with upside because why not.

Current owner of the Portland Horned Owls in the Bizzaro Dynasty League, I'm a Ravens fan and I regret every second of it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: