Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Where to Spend
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leeevans83d

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need to find the deals again this year. I don't want Gilmore back, knowing he's going to demand a lot.
cdavls17

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Eric Berry just got paid he is off the board he got a contract of 6 years 78 mil

Kirk Cousins was tagged too.

Thanks Max
cdavls17

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jarius Byrd and Darelle Revis getting cut. Maybe Byrd will want to come play for his dad back in buffalo? Bills need a FS and him coming back would be go for both sides

Thanks Max
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdavls17 wrote:
Jarius Byrd and Darelle Revis getting cut. Maybe Byrd will want to come play for his dad back in buffalo? Bills need a FS and him coming back would be go for both sides

Would love Byrd back.

Certainly not what he once was but can still be serviceable for another 3-4 years.

Thank you NickChowaniec!

Draft Wish List:
*Trade Back*
1. Ryan Ramczyk: 2a: Zay Jones 2b: Chidobe Awuzie 3: Bucky Hodges 4: Brad Kaaya 5a: Nate Hairston 5b: Eliah Lee 6: Xavier Woods
Buffalofan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only FA WR I would sign is Josh Gordon when he gets cut. He would be cheap and has huge upside. I don't want Gilmore back either at the price he would want I like the CB's we have on our team right now and we can find a guy in FA that would be less than what we would give Gilmore. S I'd also take Byrd back but this is a deep draft for S so if we spend a 2nd round or 3 round choice on one I'd be fine with that. In the draft I hope we can get Mike Williams at 10 he'd be a steal and could be our future # 1 WR. With Watkins always hurt I don't think I'd sign him to a long term deal unless he plays a full 16 games this season. Mixon I would draft if we get him in the 2nd round he'd be a steal it's all about value that's how you should build a team. Also I'd go after RT in FA. One thing I want out of this draft is Chad Kelly in the 5th or 6th Round I think he has great potential not the next Jim Kelly but he could be come a starter in this league he has all the tools.
cdavls17

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh Gordon first needs to be reinstated cut from the browns which i dont see why they would considering he is basically free at this point. Even if he was how can you count on him playing a full season with all the off field issues. Joe Mixon in the 2nd round is so bad i dont have any words to say for it. He is lucky to get picked up as an UDFA let alone drafted. No team is going to risk drafting a woman beater and in this field of work you dont deserve 2nd chances. Vet Min make more money in 1 year then someone with a regular job making in 10 years so why should this sorry of an excuse get any privileges of playing in the NFL.

Thanks Max
cdavls17

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brandon marshall was just cut i think bills need to make a strong move for him he would be a solid player for a couple more years

Thanks Max
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdavls17 wrote:
Brandon marshall was just cut i think bills need to make a strong move for him he would be a solid player for a couple more years

Would be interesting but I see him trying to go to a contender.

Minnesota, Baltimore, KC and Seattle make sense IMO.

Thank you NickChowaniec!

Draft Wish List:
*Trade Back*
1. Ryan Ramczyk: 2a: Zay Jones 2b: Chidobe Awuzie 3: Bucky Hodges 4: Brad Kaaya 5a: Nate Hairston 5b: Eliah Lee 6: Xavier Woods
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bills looking to sign Gilislee long term.

Thank you NickChowaniec!

Draft Wish List:
*Trade Back*
LeeEvans

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:
Bills looking to sign Gilislee long term.
All hail our lord and savior!

The night is dark and full of terrors.
Sacrifice is never easy, Davos. Or it is no true sacrifice.
cdavls17

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to Jason Cole, Bills are said to be 1 of 5 teams showing interest in Dallas' Jack Crawford DE. Dont know much about him other then he wasn't that good last year as he graded out as 50 out of 53 DE on PFF. Does anyone else know much about this guy? I assume he will be a back up as Shaq and Jerry will get the start.

Thanks Max
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdavls17 wrote:
According to Jason Cole, Bills are said to be 1 of 5 teams showing interest in Dallas' Jack Crawford DE. Dont know much about him other then he wasn't that good last year as he graded out as 50 out of 53 DE on PFF. Does anyone else know much about this guy? I assume he will be a back up as Shaq and Jerry will get the start.

My guess he is a backup plan to Lorenzo Alexander.

Also Bills are one of 6 teams interested in Kamar Aiken. Former Bill that turned into a good player for Ravens. Cheaper than Woods and may be a slight upgrade.

Adopt a Bill: Marcell Dareus and Richie Incognito

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: