Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Trumaine Johnson
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prince Amukamara signed with the Bears.

With Mo Claiborne rumored to go to the Ravens, the top CB market is drying up. The Browns make a lot of sense. Regardless of the depth in the draft at CB there should be some interest in Trumaine with all those draft picks and cap space.

1. Corey Davis, WR, WMU
2. Forrest Lamp, G/C, WKU
3. Evan Engram, TE, Ole Miss
4. JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC
Flatlyner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was kind of hoping Claiborne would come here. He starting playing well last year and probably isn't commanding as much.
John Johnson, S/CB
Josh Reynolds, WR
Samson Ebukam, Edge
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really making some big leaps here so take it with a grain of salt, but Tru is in Miami right now with rumors saying Miami wants him. Only willing to trade 2018 picks, Rams want 2017. Word is a 2017 2nd gets it done.

Again, this is just whats floating around on twitter so take it FWIW

1. Corey Davis, WR, WMU
chris00cm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
Really making some big leaps here so take it with a grain of salt, but Tru is in Miami right now with rumors saying Miami wants him. Only willing to trade 2018 picks, Rams want 2017. Word is a 2017 2nd gets it done.

I'll laugh when they pawn Jarvis Landry on us.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same logic and caveat as my previous post...

Someone on twitter said to Tru "no matter what happens, Im always a fan and thanks for the memories"

Tru replied which is rare and said "thank you I respect that"

1. Corey Davis, WR, WMU
stl4life07

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:

Where do I sign up for Landry? I'd love to have him in a Rams uniform. At the end of the day I'll take the Dolphins 2017 2nd round pick and have the extra cap space.
jrry32

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:

I wasn't a fan of Landry as a prospect because I thought he'd struggle to separate in the NFL, but why would you be bothered by this? He's been productive as hell.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:

I wasn't a fan of Landry as a prospect because I thought he'd struggle to separate in the NFL, but why would you be bothered by this? He's been productive as hell.
We just signed Robert Woods, who is a very similar player. I'm in the minority but I think his production is based solely on his volume. Third best receiver on that team by my estimation.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
jrry32

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A poster on a Rams forum who has proven to be reliable in the past posted that the Rams and Dolphins are close to a Trumaine Johnson trade. He said that the Dolphins are offering a 2018 2nd and a late round pick right now, but the Rams are trying to hold out for a 2017 2nd. Sounds like we might give in soon and pull the trigger.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:

We just signed Robert Woods, who is a very similar player. I'm in the minority but I think his production is based solely on his volume. Third best receiver on that team by my estimation.

I don't agree that they're similar players. Woods is can play the X, SL, or Z. I expect he'll most often play the X or Z in our offense. Landry is a SL only type guy.

I also don't agree he's third best on that team. He's vastly outproduced Stills. I can see Parker surpassing him. Parker is more talented and is just starting to tap into his potential, but Landry has significantly outplayed Stills each of the past two years.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
A poster on a Rams forum who has proven to be reliable in the past posted that the Rams and Dolphins are close to a Trumaine Johnson trade. He said that the Dolphins are offering a 2018 2nd and a late round pick right now, but the Rams are trying to hold out for a 2017 2nd. Sounds like we might give in soon and pull the trigger.

I want a 2nd round pick but not in 2018. Hopefully the Rams can somehow get the 2017 2nd round pick. If they have to wait till Day 2 of the draft I would do it if I was the Rams so I could pry that 2nd round pick for this year from the Dolphins.
jrry32

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stl4life07 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:

I want a 2nd round pick but not in 2018. Hopefully the Rams can somehow get the 2017 2nd round pick. If they have to wait till Day 2 of the draft I would do it if I was the Rams so I could pry that 2nd round pick for this year from the Dolphins.

I wouldn't wait much longer. That $16.7 million will be useful for FA. And waiting until the draft could backfire if the Dolphins get their guy in the 2nd round.

Frankly, I have no issue with grabbing a 2018 2nd.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
stl4life07 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:

I wouldn't wait much longer. That $16.7 million will be useful for FA. And waiting until the draft could backfire if the Dolphins get their guy in the 2nd round.

Are the Dolphins the only team interested? What if another team become interested because they didn't get their guy in the 1st round? Like there are so many variables. I just hope the Rams don't settle. I wouldn't mind the 2018 2nd round pick if it was the best offer and last resort. I just don't want the Rams to settle and not get what they originally set out to get.
jrry32

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stl4life07 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
stl4life07 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:

Are the Dolphins the only team interested? What if another team become interested because they didn't get their guy in the 1st round? Like there are so many variables. I just hope the Rams don't settle. I wouldn't mind the 2018 2nd round pick if it was the best offer and last resort. I just don't want the Rams to settle and not get what they originally set out to get.

None of us know who is interested. But the Dolphins seem to be a leader.

There's a far bigger risk with this CB class that everybody gets their guy than multiple teams don't.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
stl4life07 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
stl4life07 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:

None of us know who is interested. But the Dolphins seem to be a leader.

There's a far bigger risk with this CB class that everybody gets their guy than multiple teams don't.

Yeah many say this is a deep DB class. We will just have to see what happens.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: