Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Doctson doing work
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Thaiphoon


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 18944
Location: Northern Virginia
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:20 pm    Post subject: Doctson doing work Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/ceroy16/status/834814640597118977?s=09

Doctson working the kinks out.


Unrelated note: I drive over that bridge in the background quite a lot
_________________


As long as Dan Snyder owns the team, the Redskins will not win another Super Bowl
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ripsean21


Joined: 20 Mar 2009
Posts: 3673
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Doctson doing work Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
https://twitter.com/ceroy16/status/834814640597118977?s=09

Doctson working the kinks out.


Unrelated note: I drive over that bridge in the background quite a lot


Looks like he has his ankles wrapped which he could need for his career. Hopefully he has found a regimen that works for him!
_________________

Thanks Mike23md for the sig!!!
Adopt a Redskin D Jax!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SeanTayorsaPIMP


Joined: 14 Oct 2006
Posts: 4156
Location: Boston
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to see him making some cuts and lateral movements!
_________________



mike23md on the sig!

Adopt a Redskin:
WR Jamison Crowder
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mike23md


Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 9907
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeanTayorsaPIMP wrote:
Great to see him making some cuts and lateral movements!


Yessir! That is what I wanted to see.

Do we know that is him though. Can't see his face without the helmet.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Doc Draper


Joined: 18 Dec 2012
Posts: 5012
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
SeanTayorsaPIMP wrote:
Great to see him making some cuts and lateral movements!


Yessir! That is what I wanted to see.

Do we know that is him though. Can't see his face without the helmet.


My thinking as well. I thought it was Thai out there running routes Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 80317
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't say for sure that it's him but he has been doing these types of activities for nearly a month. There was something on Instagram of him running, cutting and jumping to catch passes several weeks ago.

I guess we can be skeptical, think a reporter is lying and it isn't him, that seems a bit too far fetched imo. I'll remain cautiously optimistic about him. No one is for sure that he'll be good to go this season but we are 5 and a half months away from the season starting and he's already doing these things, which can be nothing but a good sign.

As far as his ankles being taped, don't all football players have their ankles taped? Maybe not for practice or just a work out, but I see that as just a precaution.
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
redskins468671


Joined: 29 Nov 2015
Posts: 496
Location: Auburn, Alabama
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That definitely looks like him
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ripsean21


Joined: 20 Mar 2009
Posts: 3673
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
I can't say for sure that it's him but he has been doing these types of activities for nearly a month. There was something on Instagram of him running, cutting and jumping to catch passes several weeks ago.

I guess we can be skeptical, think a reporter is lying and it isn't him, that seems a bit too far fetched imo. I'll remain cautiously optimistic about him. No one is for sure that he'll be good to go this season but we are 5 and a half months away from the season starting and he's already doing these things, which can be nothing but a good sign.

As far as his ankles being taped, don't all football players have their ankles taped? Maybe not for practice or just a work out, but I see that as just a precaution.


A lot of players with Achilles injuries train with tape wraps or a performance sock from then on out. Definitely normal I was just pointing out he had them on and personally for this time of year I definitely want that because we don't need setbacks while he continues to build strength back up
_________________

Thanks Mike23md for the sig!!!
Adopt a Redskin D Jax!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HTTRG3Dynasty


Joined: 03 Apr 2012
Posts: 10022
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh. His injury issue was never an inability to run, cut, or jump. It was the extreme soreness/tenderness that came after a workout, either later that day or the next day. I'll be impressed when he doesn't miss any OTAs. That's when I'll be excited about his potential again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thaiphoon


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 18944
Location: Northern Virginia
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HTTRG3Dynasty wrote:
Meh. His injury issue was never an inability to run, cut, or jump. It was the extreme soreness/tenderness that came after a workout, either later that day or the next day. I'll be impressed when he doesn't miss any OTAs. That's when I'll be excited about his potential again.


Very true. I'm just happy he's working right now and getting back in shape.
_________________


As long as Dan Snyder owns the team, the Redskins will not win another Super Bowl
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 80317
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think cautiously optimistic is the way to go here. Much like with Galette, I won't be totally sold until I see them on the field during the season making plays.
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BuckleyBoy


Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 8936
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
SeanTayorsaPIMP wrote:
Great to see him making some cuts and lateral movements!


Yessir! That is what I wanted to see.

Do we know that is him though. Can't see his face without the helmet.


It is him. That was off one of his social media accounts lol
_________________


kiltman on the sig

JMU Class of 2014
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 80317
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I think I've developed the Doctson heal/Achilles injury ever since I walked for 6 miles in my dress shoes and let me tell ya, it hurts like hell! Laughing
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Thaiphoon


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 18944
Location: Northern Virginia
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
So, I think I've developed the Doctson heal/Achilles injury ever since I walked for 6 miles in my dress shoes and let me tell ya, it hurts like hell! Laughing


Tendonitis is no joke. Had an achilles that kept me out of most of a baseball season
_________________


As long as Dan Snyder owns the team, the Redskins will not win another Super Bowl
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redskins468671


Joined: 29 Nov 2015
Posts: 496
Location: Auburn, Alabama
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
So, I think I've developed the Doctson heal/Achilles injury ever since I walked for 6 miles in my dress shoes and let me tell ya, it hurts like hell! Laughing


I feel for you man. You got to use RICE or it will become a degenerative condition called tendonosis which is what I bet Doctson had. Tendonosis takes months/years to go away vs catching tendonitis early and it can go away in a couple weeks.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group