Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Surprise 1st Rounders
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rich7sena

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
Im on the Tyus Bowser hype train.

He's got basketball feet so he'll put up a good 3-cone. His ability to match with tight ends is second to none in this edge class. His strength doesn't really stand out on tape and it's not something that tests really well at the combine. He is jacked, though.
Jeezla

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about Rasul Douglas if he tests really well?
I think Tanoh Kpass will test well in everything besides bench press. Actually I think the Big 3 small school pass rushers (Tanoh, Rivers, and Basham) all test really well.
I also think FS Marcus Williams could go 1st round if he times well and weighs 200+ lbs.

Draft: C Davis, O.J.H, F Lamp, J Mixon, T Basham, S Jones, H Wilson, G Kittle, T Kpass #20
Fly Eagles Fly
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich7sena wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:

He's got basketball feet so he'll put up a good 3-cone. His ability to match with tight ends is second to none in this edge class. His strength doesn't really stand out on tape and it's not something that tests really well at the combine. He is jacked, though.
I don't get why people see him as a pass rusher. He's great in coverage and is a great athlete. Stick him at off-ball LB and let him develop there. Worst case you have a guy that can cover TE's and RB's, which is valuable by itself. If he gives you anything against the run or as a blitzer he becomes a good player.

"Strength is meaningless in o-line play if there is no explosive, or speed-strength, quality to the strength."
- LeCharles Bentley

R.I.P. Stylish
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Bowser came to UH to play both football and bball. After his freshman year he focused solely on football. He is very athletic and has a knack for getting after the QB. He would have had a 10+ sack season this past season if he didnt miss 5 games due to his injury.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
Rich7sena wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:

I don't get why people see him as a pass rusher. He's great in coverage and is a great athlete. Stick him at off-ball LB and let him develop there. Worst case you have a guy that can cover TE's and RB's, which is valuable by itself. If he gives you anything against the run or as a blitzer he becomes a good player.

I watched a little of Bowser this week. I agree.
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CalhounLambeau wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Rich7sena wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:

I watched a little of Bowser this week. I agree.

Watch the Louisville and the Tulane games from this past season if you didnt see it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: