Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

PFT: BROWNS TO GO AFTER KIRK COUSINS ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Cousins but I've got a $120 million reasons to trade him .
Said it before, just don't like paying a Mercedes price for a Chevy.
DCRED

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:

Problem is, our stupid front office put the exclusive tag on him so no teams could talk to him, then refused all trade talks-3 teams.
If they had used the other tag we would get 2 first rounders, but they would lose control over where he goes and they CANT let Kyle have him. Unless he goes there next year for no compensation, which they apparently never considered.
I know you know all this, just reiterating for those who agree with your post but dont know the team has 0 interest in trading him.
I hope they sign a LTD, because the FO will look like morons if they dont. Actually, it wouldnt even bother me if those Balloonheads do look dumb again...

But the FiRST STEP is for them to actually OFFER HIM A REASONABLE DEAL, which they cant seem to understand.
ripsean21

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:

Problem is, our stupid front office put the exclusive tag on him so no teams could talk to him, then refused all trade talks-3 teams.
If they had used the other tag we would get 2 first rounders, but they would lose control over where he goes and they CANT let Kyle have him. Unless he goes there next year for no compensation, which they apparently never considered.
I know you know all this, just reiterating for those who agree with your post but dont know the team has 0 interest in trading him.
I hope they sign a LTD, because the FO will look like morons if they dont. Actually, it wouldnt even bother me if those Balloonheads do look dumb again...

But the FiRST STEP is for them to actually OFFER HIM A REASONABLE DEAL, which they cant seem to understand.

Yeah I just don't understand why this organization has to play Russian roulette for every single decision they make! If they want to keep him so bad just make him your final off then move on if he doesn't take it. None of us blame him for not wanting to be here but a lot of tunes will change if he rejected a 25 million per deal with atleast 75 million guaranteed. That said just do it already because this situation is a joke its been 3 years of is he should we like good god make the man a real offer or jerk him around and watch him go to Kyle! Snyder is so petty he wonders why everyone always gets the last laugh on him. It's because you treat people like people and he just doesn't. Atleast not the one's that have earned it!!!

Thanks Mike23md for the sig!!!
Adopt a Redskin D Jax!!
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The skins have until July 15th to work out a long term deal. Kirk himself reported that Dan and Bruce do not want to trade him after they had their meeting and they want him to be the qb in DC long term. That's straight out of Cousins' mouth.

The skins didn't do the non-exclusive because they don't want to trade him... duh! Laughing Wink

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Slateman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
The skins have until July 15th to work out a long term deal. Kirk himself reported that Dan and Bruce do not want to trade him after they had their meeting and they want him to be the qb in DC long term. That's straight out of Cousins' mouth.

The skins didn't do the non-exclusive because they don't want to trade him... duh! Laughing Wink

Dan Snyder and Bruce Allen ... Known for being up front and honest.
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slateman wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

The only honest person I've known to step infront of a Redskins mic in my lifetime is Jay Gruden for better or worse.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Slateman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Slateman wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

The only honest person I've known to step infront of a Redskins mic in my lifetime is Jay Gruden for better or worse.

Yea, no. He's a Snyder/Allen schill now
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slateman wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Slateman wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

When the season ended he was the only one saying he felt Kirk had proved everything he needed to prove and he wants him re-signed long term.

He threw McCloughan under the bus and said we've had two 1st round picks since he came here, one was is a guard and one didn't play much last year.

That's not being honest?

TheGreeK1973

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slateman wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Slateman wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

And you know this how? I guess it wasn't honest enough for you when he very much said RGIII can't play QB. I guess it wasn't honest enough for you when he said with two first rounds picks, one of them top 5 we got a Guard and someone who saw the field a couple of times. I guess it wasn't honest enough for you when he said KC have proved he belongs and wants him here long term. Nah I guess you want him to post his tax returns or something. Go ahead post something that says he was not as honest as he could be with the fans.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27
Page 27 of 27

Jump to: