Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

CK7's Mock Offseason V1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaliforniaKid7

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:40 am    Post subject: CK7's Mock Offseason V1 Reply with quote

Here's my first Mock Offseason of the year. Tried to keep it realistic and it's more what I would do than what I exactly see Reggie doing. Take a look and let me know what you guys think, love this time of year.

Roster Breakdown

Offense
Outlook: Last season was the best offensive season we have enjoyed as a team in years, led by star QB Derek Carr and a mammoth OL we enjoyed great success. We have some spots that need upgrading but overall, this unit is above average.

Needs:
-RB: We are a Running Back by Committee (RBBC) team now, our committee is off to a good start with DeAndre Washington and Jalen Richard, what is missing a bigger RB who can line up and get the 3 and shorts, goal line TD's etc, and also (hopefully) provide a good pass blocking option from the backfield to protect and keep Carr upright.

OT: Our offensive line was a monster this past year, and rightfully so with the resources we have dedicated to it over the years. We've got a top 1-2 interior OL trio with Osemele-Hudson-Jackson but the bookend spots are where it gets foggy. Penn will be back and one of Watson/Howard, but both RT and LT needs players for the future.

WR/TE: I am grouping this option together because I could see this need being addressed with a TE or WR. What we need is a pass catcher that can work the middle of the field for mismatches against slot CB's/S/ and LB's.

Defense
Outlook: Man, this was a frustrating unit to watch this past year, at times it was like pulling teeth to get any type of pressure on opposing QB's and that lead to our DB's getting eaten alive on the backend. We have some promising pieces here with Mack, Irvin, Joseph, and MEJ. We also have some question marks with Ward, Aldon, and Sean Smith. There's a lot to like and a lot that needs immediate change.

Needs:
LB: I'm not specifying WLB/MLB/SLB etc here because we need talent period. I wouldn't get so caught up in exact positions because with Mack and Irvin manning the edge spots, the other "LB's" on the field are somewhat similar. Bottom line is we need speed and talent here one way or another.

Interior Pass Rush: Hopefully this is somewhat addressed with MEJ (ideally) back at full health next year as he is exactly what we need, but even if he is back and good to go...he's all we have. Ward was a non factor this season and although it was his rookie year I am not counting on him to provide any significant push next year. Mack and Irvin missed out on numerous sacks throughout the season due to the QB just being able to step right up into the pocket and deliver a strike. We need a DT that can work to collapse the pocket on occasion.

Safety: Nelson is a great locker room guy and can make a play on the ball here and there but he's done. Not a guy I want patrolling the backend going forward and I would like to see this spot addressed giving us someone that Joseph can mesh and grow with going forward.

Now, of course this team has other needs but these are what I identified as the top ones going into the off season, it can and will change and below is my plan to best attack this off season pre combine, FA, and draft.

Free Agency
(Not going to get into exact contract numbers yet)

Our Guys:
Malcolm Smith: GONE, a decent player while he was hear but that was more because of the lack of talent around him, we clung on to anything decent. He can be upgraded but nothing but respect and well wishes for Malcolm going forward, just time to move on.

Nate Allen: RESIGN, can see a resign here at least for TC. He played decent last year when forced into action and is a decent veteran to have for the young safeties. Good STer too.

DJ Hayden: GONE, a frustrating guy and I think a change of scenery will do him good.

Matt McGloin:
GONE, wants a chance to start and he's not getting that here.

Andre Holmes: RESIGN, very good special teams player and can make the occasional highlight play, solid #4/5 receiver.

Menelik Watson: RESIGN, market value is going to be low and I have no issues with him competing for the RT spot.

Jon Condo: RESIGN, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Brynden Trawick: RESIGN, dynamite ST player and was actually decent when forced into playing time at safety, he's not the answer to that problem but I like him cheap going forward.

Perry Riley: Played better than he got credit for this season coming into it midway, is a solid run oriented MLB who is a two down player and if I had more money/draft picks I'd replace him, but he's solid for now and does his job.

Daren Bates: RESIGN, really the same reasoning as Trawick, knows the system and is a good ST guy.

Latavius Murray: GONE, he will get more money elsewhere and not a big fan of his anyway. Was good for the duration of his rookie contract but we can duplicate that with another back on his rookie deal.

Mychal Rivera: GONE, replaceable. A decent receiving threat but can see him getting more elsewhere.

Stacy McGee: RESIGN, good depth along the interior DL and can provide the occasional push.

***RELEASE: Reggie Nelson, Dan Williams, Austin Howard***

New Guys
With the new deals imminent for Mack and Carr, our FA spending spree will be without many if any big splashes much to the dismay of the majority of our fan bases. But get used to it guys, less focus on FA and more on draft and develop is a good way to sustained success.

TJ McDonald, SS Los Angeles Rams
Drafted out of USC a few years back and has stepped into a starting SS role with the Rams for the past couple years and had done it well. I ultimately see Tony Jefferson resigning with the Cardinals and McDonald is my next target at S. McDonald is a younger guy at just 25 years old with good size (6'3 205). TJ is incredibly physical and loves playing around the LOS and in the box, he's got decent straight line speed but lacks the necessary COD and agility to be a lockdown DB. IMO he would pair nicely with Joseph and allow Karl to play more of a centerfield type of S. It would give us one of the more intimidating and hard hitting S tandems in the league.

Calais Campbell, DL Arizona Cardinals
This signing is gaining some traction around these boards and I can see why. It makes sense with the Cardinals most likely maxing theme selves out with Chandler Jones and Tony Jefferson taking precedent as defensive resigns. Campbell is an incredibly versatile defensive player who has primarily played a 3-4 DE role with the Cardinals. In our defense he would player more of a DT role but would be moved all over various formations to create mismatches for Mack/Irvin. He is on the wrong side of 30 but has shown no signs of slowing down, I trust Reggie to concoct a reasonable contract to get the most out of Campbell's last 3-5 years.

Sebastian Vollmer, RT New England Patriots
While I am normally against bringing in old, injured players, a cheap 1-2 year deal for Vollmer makes a great deal of sense in my mind. There has been some chirping that Vollmer may call it quits after a hip injury sidelined him for this last season and the Pats moved on with Marcus Cannon as there RT going forward but Vollmer could jump at the chance to start again for another AFC contender. If he's healthy he's a top 10 RT and has been for the last 5-7 years. Between him and Menelik Watson I'd like to think we could shake 16 healthy games of above average RT play.

Levine Toilolo, TE Atlanta Falcons
A very large man at 6'7 265, Toilolo played college ball at Stanford and has had some very decent, although quiet statistical seasons for the Falcons. He's really grown the last year and is a very good blocker who makes some big catches on 3rd downs. I'd look for Levine to come in and compete with Lee Smith for the blocking TE role and hopefully develop into a semblence of a red zone threat with his size.

*Free Agency Note: Would like to see a veteran WR and DB brought in before training camp to compete and push the rookies, maybe they stick, maybe not but a veteran on a one year deal to maybe provide depth if guys like Lawrence at CB or Holton at WR are PS guys to start the season.

Draft

1. Jarrad Davis, LB Florida
An absolute missile when he's on the field, can cover and play sideline to sideline. Occasionally get's washed out by OL and struggles to disengage and make the play, also can overshoot a gap due to being hyper aggressive while the play develops. I believe Davis is best suited to start out at more of a WLB role and could transition into more a MLB role if needed but he would need to add some bulk. Davis could step in day one at WLB and make plays all over the field, giving us the speed and aggressiveness we need.
Comparison: Lavonte David
https://draftbreakdown.com/players/jarrad-davis/

2. Jourdan Lewis, CB Michigan
The best pure cover corner in this draft in my opinion. A bit undersized at (likely) 5'9 185. If he were 6'1 he'd be in top 15 consideration in my mind. He's got great hips and turns well in coverage with great agility and COD which make him an ideal fit in the slot with Amerson and Smith on the boundaries. Drawbacks being his obvious lack of size and he does tend to grab if initially beaten of the line but from the slot he can play off and mirror his opponent. Would immediate step into the starting slot role and allow Carrie to focus on depth to the outside spots.
Comparison: Brandon Flowers
https://draftbreakdown.com/players/jourdan-lewis/

3. Antonio Garcia, OT Troy
This OT class is not very good if you're looking for an immediate starter but here in the 3rd round I really like Garcia. He's definitely raw but not without experience starting 3 years for Troy at LT. He needs to add mass and strength but has the frame that can handle such changes. A very athletic tackle with potential to be an eventual LT replacement for Penn. Very tenacious player who does not concede, needs footwork changes and would be a great player for Tice to work with. Not an immediate starter but could step into a RT role later in first year with the potential to take the LT spot in year 2/3.
https://draftbreakdown.com/players/antonio-garcia/

4. Samaje Perine, RB Oklahoma
An absolute bowling ball of a RB who would fit our RRBC to a T. Runs with great pad level and defenders just bounce off, you will not arm tackle this guy. By all accounts a great teammate. Lacks elite breakaway speed. What I really like is that he does not dance, he knows what he is and he attack the hole while keeping good balance to avoid the clutter and the chance of being tripped up. Lacks great COD and isn't very quick out of cuts but he doesn't make many to begin with. Has the tools to be a very solid pass blocker.
Comparison: Michael Turner
https://draftbreakdown.com/players/samaje-perine/

5. Ryan Switzer, WR North Carolina
We just missed out on the bigger name WR's like Zay Jones, Kupp, Henderson, etc but Switzer would be great value here in the 5th round. Switzer has elite COD and agility from the slot and while he lacks elite size he plays bigger than he is. Would come in and be our primary KR/PR while working into the slot on occasion. Switzer comes out of his breaks insanely fast and does an amazing job of not losing speed while making his moves. Has great YAC ability. We're in a good spot to draft a guy like Switzer due to our lack of need for him to be what he isn't, an outside WR. He's a slot guy through and through and with Coop and Crab that's exactly what he can focus on.
Comparison: Andrew Hawkins
https://draftbreakdown.com/players/ryan-switzer/

6. Eddie Vanderdoes, DT UCLA
A massive man at 6'3 320 and comes with some injuries concerns (torn ACL in 2015) which caused his 2016 to be...eh which is why he is available here in the 6th round where if this was freshman year, we may be seeing him go in round 1. He's got good explosion and is very athletic for a man his size, before the injury he was constantly in the backfield wreaking havoc. I believe he can come back from his torn ACL to regain his form. He needs to regain some explosion and lose some of the bad weight he put on while out but going forward he is a great development DT that has a place on this team going forward.
https://draftbreakdown.com/players/eddie-vanderdoes/

7. Des Lawrence, CB North Carolina
Another very good prospect from Chapel Hill. Lawrence is a good size corner at 6'1 190 with ample experience playing in the aggressive press man coverage that Chizik runs at UNC, often times leaving their CB's on a island with a single high safety. Lawrence is physical and at times can be grabby but is a prospect worth trying to develop.
https://draftbreakdown.com/players/des-lawrence/

DEPTH CHART
BLUE=FA
RED=DRAFT

QB: Derek Carr // Connor Cook
RB: Jalen Richard // Samaje Perine // DeAndre Washington

WR: Amari Cooper // Ryan Switzer // Johnny Holton
WR: Michael Crabtree // Andre Holmes
TE: Clive Walford // Levine Toilolo // Lee Smith

LT: Donald Penn // Antonio Garcia
LG: Kelechi Osemele // Vadal Alexander
C: Rodney Hudson // Jon Feliciano
RG: Gabe Jackson // Denver Kirkland
RT: Sebastion Vollmer // Menelik Watson

DE: Khalil Mack // James Cowser
DT: Jelly Ellis // Stacy McGee // Eddie Vanderdoes
DT: Calais Campbell // Jihad Ward // Darius Latham
DE: Mario Edwards Jr // Denico Autry

OLB: Bruce Irvin // Shilique Calhoun
MLB: Perry Riley Jr // Corey James
OLB: Jarrad Davis // Daren Bates // Neiron Ball

CB: David Amerson // TJ Carrie
CB: Sean Smith // Des Lawrence
SLOT: Jourdan Lewis
FS: Karl Joseph // Nate Allen
SS: TJ McDonald // Brynden Trawick // Keith McGill

My Final Thoughts....

Offense: Not too much to change/add here which is a good thing. I hopefully upgraded the RT situation with Vollmer and a healthy Watson while planning for the future with the drafting of Garcia. At the skill positions we got some beef in the backfield with Perine and our RB's are all on super cheap contracts. Also the addition of Switzer gives us a young KR/PR stud going forward and a potential deadly slot WR.

Defense: Campbell is a difference maker all across the DL and will free up Mack more often than he is used too. I wish I could've added another edge rusher here but it just didn't work out that way, depending on our final cap situation I wouldn't mind going after one in FA like a Devin Taylor from DET. The LB situation took a step in the right direction with Jarrad Davis and the resigning of Perry Riley, between those two and Irvin and a decent rotation of James and hopfully a healthy Ball I actually like that group. In the defensive backfield the addition of McDonald is huge and it gives us someone who between him and Davis can hopefully solve our problem of TE coverage. Lewis IMO will be an elite slot corner and really help when we play teams that have players like Travis Benjamin and Emmanuel Sanders.

Overall: With a healthy Carr, I see this team competing for 12-4/13-3 and the number one seed in the AFC.

So let's here it boys. Would love some feedback and am always willing and look forward to debating draft prospects. Hit me!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good mock.

I wouldn't cut Dan Williams if there's no replacement on board though. Vanderdoes could develop but i wouldn't expect a 6th round rookie to do much.
Rich7sena

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice write up, just some observations/contentions (but mostly contentions):

Needs:
I think RB is a need but I wouldn't put it as the need on offense. AI'd also add corner depth as a primary need on defense. He need guys to develop behind Smith and Amerson.

Re-signings:
Re-signing the guys you chose are logical steps - no real beef in realism or decision making there.

Free agency:
I, personally, am not for adding another safety via free agency even if he's young. If we bring back either Nelson or Allen, I believe we should draft and develop behind them.

I'm not crazy about not getting a new starting nose tackle in free agency with Williams gone. I know you addressed it somewhat in the draft but I have my own problems with that I'll discuss in a second.

Draft:
I'm a Davis fan and think he's a viable option from the end of the first to the end of the 2nd (big window), so I have no problem with this.

Not crazy about Lewis and I'm not convinced he could beat out Carrie in the slot. I don't think he's the best pure cover guy in this class and his tell-tale weaknesses showed up against Florida State in the Bowl Game.

I'm a big Antonio Garcia fan but in such a tackle weak class, I believe he gets pushed up to no later than early 3rd round.

To comment on the rest, I don't think Vanderdoes lasts until the 6th. I think his draft floor is the 5th and he probably goes somewhere in the 3rd/4th. He's the purest 4-3 nose in this class. Further, I'm not drafting a pure slot receiver with little to no outside ability. I'd rather go after a guy like Rudolph, Stewart, Taylor, Henderson, etc. I'm a big Des Lawrence fan but think 7th round for his is a major reach. Perine is just meh for me. Don't love him or hate him.
CaliforniaKid7

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
Very good mock.

I wouldn't cut Dan Williams if there's no replacement on board though. Vanderdoes could develop but i wouldn't expect a 6th round rookie to do much.

I can see plenty of reason for keeping Williams and I guess I just have more faith in a rotation of Jelly/McGee/Latham/Vanderdoes getting the job done then some. Williams is a solid piece but he makes more than he is worth and IMO we can mirror is production quiet easily with the above guys.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just don't see Lewis as a fit for our staff. We seem to favour corners of a certain size.I think we need to get a boundary CB to replace Smith long term. Now would ideal to have him sit behind to learn and develop.
RoyalMajesty51o

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's unfortunate that we used a mid 2016 2nd round pick on 3T-Jihad Ward and he's not ready to start or can be counted on. What a waste of a early draft pick. Pretty much, we're going to redshirt him for a few seasons and MAYBE, just maybe, we might get a good player Rolling Eyes

On to the more important stuff. Any mock drafts with MLB-Jarrad Davis and WR-Ryan Switzer, I'm a fan of. Two of my favorite players in this draft class. One of the most underrated skill sets of MLB-Jarrad Davis is that he's a good blitzer thanks to his explosiveness. We would finally get some pressure up the middle with MLB-Jarrad Davis to help out LDE-Khalil Mack and SLB/RDE-Bruce Irvin out on the edges while at the same time MLB-Jarrad Davis have the speed, explosiveness, instincts, and read-and-react skills to pick up RBs in coverage and chase down scrambling QBs out of the backfield. WR-Ryan Switzer makes perfect sense as our slot WR and PR going forward. He's such a dynamic player with great vision, good hands, phenomenon elusiveness, quick feet, and fire despite his size at 5-9 and 179lbs (from the Senior Bowl), which I can easily see him get up to 185lbs in the NFL.

I'm just not a fan of CB-Jourdan Lewis in the 2nd round, LT/RT-Antonio Garcia in the 3rd round, RB-Samaje Perine in the 4th round, WR-Ryan Switzer in the 5th round, NT-Eddie Vanderdoes in the 6th round, and CB-Des Lawrence in the 7th round just because I think CB-Des Lawrence won't be around when we pick in the 7th round, NT-Eddie Vanderdoes won't be around when we pick in the 6th round, WR-Ryan Switzer won't be around when we pick in the 5th round, RB-Samaje Perine won't be around when we pick in the 4th round, LT/RT-Antonio Garcia is a bit overrated and he's going to be a 24-year-old 293lbs rookie LT/RT, and using one of our early draft picks on a nickel CB that's 5-10 and 188lbs (from the Senior Bowl) when we have bigger needs. I would rather use that 2nd round pick on RT-Taylor Moton, 3rd round pick on RB-Samaje Perine, 4th round pick on WR-Ryan Switzer, 5th round pick on CB-Jeremy Cutrer, 6th round pick on CB-Des Lawrence, and 7th round pick on 3T-Treyvon Hester.

Your 2017 Raiders Free Agency is not bad, but it can be better. DE-Calais Campbell is better suited in a 3-4 defense, RT-Sebastian Vollmer is going to be 33-years-old next season that just came off shoulder and hip injuries, TE-Levine Toilolo would give us good depth at TE, and SS-T.J. McDonald is not a bad fallback option, but I really, really want SS-Tony Jefferson. I definitely like bringing back WR-Andre Holmes, RT-Menelik Watson even though I'm a bit hesitated about this with his history with all types of injuries, SS-Bryden Trawick, FS-Nate Allen, WLB-Daren Bates, LDE/RDE-Denico Autry, and LS-Jon Condo. Let QB-Matt McGloin, RB-Latavius Murray, TE-Mychal Rivera, CB-D.J. Hayden, and WLB-Malcolm Smith all walk in the 2017 NFL Free Agency. Cut RT-Austin Howard, FS-Reggie Nelson, SLB/RDE-Aldon Smith, and NT-Dan Williams unless they have some trade values. I would rather go after WLB-Gerald Hodges instead of resigning MLB-Perry Riley Jr. and I would rather go after NT-Johnathan Hankins or NT-Bennie Logan instead of resigning NT-Stacy McGee.

There's no way SS-Keith McGill and his horrendous tackling skills make the roster next season. He doesn't bring any value to the team. I rather have RB-Taiwan Jones who's a very valuable special teams player over SS-Keith McGill any day of the week. By the way, you left out FB-Jamize Olawale. Here's what I have the 53 players roster looking next season with most of your guys you have in your mock offseason:

QB = Derek Carr & Connor Cook

RB = Samaje Perine, DeAndre Washington, Jalen Richard, Taiwan Jones

FB = Jamize Olawale

WR = Amari Cooper, Michael Crabtree, Ryan Switzer, Seth Roberts, Andre Holmes, Johnny Holton

TE = Clive Walford, Levine Toilolo, Lee Smith

LT = Donald Penn
LG = Kelechi Osemele & Vadal Alexander
C = Rodney Hudson & Jon Feliciano
RG = Gabe Jackson & Denver Kirkland
RT = Taylor Moton & Menelik Watson

SS = Tony Jefferson & Brynden Trawick
FS = Karl Joseph & Nate Allen
CB = David Amerson, Sean Smith, T.J. Carrie, Jeremy Cutrer, Des Lawrence

SLB = Bruce Irvin & James Cowser
MLB = Jarrad Davis & Cory James
WLB = Gerald Hodges, Neiron Ball, Daren Bates

LDE = Khalil Mack & Denico Autry
NT = Johnathan Hankins/Bennie Logan & Justin Ellis
3T = Jihad Ward, Treyvon Hester, Darius Latham
RDE = Mario Edwards Jr. & Shilique Calhoun

K = Sebastian Janikowski
P = Marquette King
LS = Jon Condo
KR = Jalen Richard
PR = Ryan Switzer
Rolni

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice effort, I'm just not sure how realistic this is...

Both the Fa and Draft seems to be unrealistic to me right now.
oakdb36

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolni wrote:

Why do you think FA is unrealistic?
Rolni

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
Rolni wrote:

Why do you think FA is unrealistic?

I don't see the point in cutting Austin Howard and then signing Sebastian Vollmer. I think this move is not realistic.

I think TJ McDonald will stay in LA, won't be available at all, so to me this move is not realistic.

I just can't see RM signing Calais Campbell to a huge deal and I expect him to command one. I think he will get a really big deal in the FA market, since he will be the lone game changing interior pass rusher out there with history and pedigree and also scheme versatility. So again to me his signing is not realistic.

Toilolo will stay with the Falcons IMO, but even he hits the market I can't see us going after him, since Lee Smith is a better blocker and Toilolo is blocking TE. We don't need 2 of that kind.

To the draft:
I think A.Garcia will go sooner in this weak OT class.
Perine will go in the 3rd IMO.
Switzer could be a 4th rounder or early 5th at latest IMO.
I also think that Vanderdoes could go out earlier then our 6th rounder.
oakdb36

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolni wrote:

I don't see the point in cutting Austin Howard and then signing Sebastian Vollmer. I think this move is not realistic.

I'd agree with this.

Quote:

I think TJ McDonald will stay in LA, won't be available at all, so to me this move is not realistic.

I don't know. The consensus amongst Rams fans on this forum is he will be allowed to leave because they already have some options to replace him. It's worth noting that he's likely to be suspended to start the season after pleading guilty to DUI. That will surely impact him in FA.

Quote:

I just can't see RM signing Calais Campbell to a huge deal and I expect him to command one. I think he will get a really big deal in the FA market, since he will be the lone game changing interior pass rusher out there with history and pedigree and also scheme versatility. So again to me his signing is not realistic.

I can agree with that. I think we can afford one big signing but i don't know if RM wants to get involved in the 1st wave of FA.

Quote:

Toilolo will stay with the Falcons IMO, but even he hits the market I can't see us going after him, since Lee Smith is a better blocker and Toilolo is blocking TE. We don't need 2 of that kind.

Lee Smith is older, coming off an injury and not really cheap for his limited role. I wouldn't be surprised if we just replace him with a younger option. Toilolo or Dion Sims could fit in that role.[/quote]
Rolni

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was not aware of McDonald's suspension. With that I'm ever more sure he will stay in LA.

His best shot in a short year is to stay on with the Rams on a prove it type deal IMO.
He can stay on a very good defense, in a familiar enviroment and after the 2017 season he can cash in without the suspension ruining his market.

I think RM might be in the first wave for a guy like Tony Jefferson, but definately not for a 30+ Campbell...IMO...

Lee Smith is IMO a leader in this locker room. He is always the first in any fight, he is always in the first row if they have to act tough to defend Carr or others. I think he will be back and we will try to bring in an all around TE, who can push Walford.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: