You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Potential Free Agent Signings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mario Williams is just a name at this point and wouldn't crack 75% week 1 rosters.

I really, really like Ricky Wagner at RT for us. It was a hole last season. AJ Klein makes sense and would look OK with Preston Brown and Reggie Ragland.
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
Mario Williams is just a name at this point and wouldn't crack 75% week 1 rosters.

I really, really like Ricky Wagner at RT for us. It was a hole last season. AJ Klein makes sense and would look OK with Preston Brown and Reggie Ragland.

I don't think Preston is fast enough to play in McDermott's scheme. He could be a trade option IMO.

Also somewhat related to this thread, Humber was re-signed today so thats a core special teamer back in the fold and at least some LB depth.

Thank you NickChowaniec!

Trust the Process.
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mario Addison got a 3 year $22.5m deal with the Panthers.

Thank you NickChowaniec!

Trust the Process.
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:

Someone mocked 3/10.5 or something like that on this forum. I said not a chance
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
Trentwannabe wrote:

Someone mocked 3/10.5 or something like that on this forum. I said not a chance

Exactly. Even with his age and inconsistency he was going to get paid pretty well.

Also, rumours are Kenny Stills could get close to 12m a year... Shocked

Like WTH.

Thank you NickChowaniec!

Trust the Process.
billzz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
I agree, I was not impressed with Johnathan Williams. Not saying we should just give up on him but with how deep this RB class is, I think a late round back could be a gem. I'd rather draft one than sign one.

If Gillislee ends up going elsewhere I'd love to roll the dice on Joe Mixon (assuming we'd gain a pick from Gillislee). That dude is a 1st round talent who will slip because of his off the field issue. However, if we don't address some of the other needs via FA we have no business going RB in the first 3 rounds.

you and i of all people should know gillislee isn't going anywhere nick. lol
- Diaz III at 155 for lightweight belt.

Claim a MLB player- Aaron Judge NYY Noah Syndergaard NYM
cdavls17

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats with the love of joe mixon? He should not see the nfl field ever. Its more headaches then anything. these type of players should be black balled from the NFL. I dont care if he was a young kid not once in my life di i think it was okay to hit a chick and most men would think the same and the nfl should make sure this doesnt happen. It sends a clear message to future kids you do this your future in the sport is over. Which should be the right move

Thanks Max
NickChowaniec

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

billzz wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
I agree, I was not impressed with Johnathan Williams. Not saying we should just give up on him but with how deep this RB class is, I think a late round back could be a gem. I'd rather draft one than sign one.

If Gillislee ends up going elsewhere I'd love to roll the dice on Joe Mixon (assuming we'd gain a pick from Gillislee). That dude is a 1st round talent who will slip because of his off the field issue. However, if we don't address some of the other needs via FA we have no business going RB in the first 3 rounds.

I sure hope not lol. Big Mike is a stud!

And on Joe Mixon... he is a first round talent that will slip into the 2nd round at best, thats why he gets love. Is it fair to throw a kid to the wolves over one mistake (albeit a giant one), some will say yes, some no. One mistake should not define any personís life, young or old, football player or anyone else. I'm in no way condoning what he did to be clear.

It's probably a bad idea to discuss the incident in depth so I'll avoid going into that any further.. But my point is, and it's my opinion of course, when it comes to considering him for the draft, you interview him, get honest answers from him hopefully, and gauge the kind of kid he is first hand.

At the end of the day, I don't expect the Bills to take a chance on him. One, because we have bigger needs. Two, because we had a disastrous offseason from a PR standpoint and because of that, decided to hired a guy to manage it. Adding Mixon will only complicate matters there.

Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
billzz wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:

I sure hope not lol. Big Mike is a stud!

And on Joe Mixon... he is a first round talent that will slip into the 2nd round at best, thats why he gets love. Is it fair to throw a kid to the wolves over one mistake (albeit a giant one), some will say yes, some no. One mistake should not define any personís life, young or old, football player or anyone else. I'm in no way condoning what he did to be clear.

Exactly how I feel. No one here is condoning it, but I thank god everyday that the crap I puled when i was 18 isn't being held over my head now.

Moving on:

We aren't tagging Gilmore which is a good thing. Let him test the market and if someone is dumb enough to pay him over 14 mil, good riddance.

Thank you NickChowaniec!

Trust the Process.
bigbadbuff23835

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol the kid wasn't doing drugs or something affecting only him.

He cold cocked a girl. Not love tap, full out KO punch. I didn't make that mistake as an 18 year old, and if I did I wouldn't even be able to trust myself around a woman again, let alone her trusting me.

And again I do realize it more than likely was and only will be a one time instance, and people deserve a second chance especially since the girl seems to have instigated and she's at fault as well, the problem is there are guys in the locker room that don't forgive and see that as absolutely unforgivable. So sadly, it's not worth it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: