You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Giants release WR Victor Cruz
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
minutemancl


Joined: 06 Jan 2007
Posts: 14596
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

domepatrol91 wrote:
I know Cooks is unhappy in New Orleans, if he's traded Cruz would work well in our system.


That could definitely work out for both parties. I'd be very happy to see Cruz go to NO.
_________________
aceinthehouse wrote:

1st yr head coaches rarely see success their 1st yr, if at all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DirtyHarry


Joined: 15 Mar 2006
Posts: 3413
Location: Foster City,CA
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
Could we just stick to the topic at hand? I'm interested to see what team Cruz lands on. I was reading a post in here where a Giants fan (I believe?) was saying he would make a really good slot WR. I know the Rams are looking for a WR, but more in the mold of a #1 guy. Cruz is a vet and our offense is extremely young, so he could be a great guy to have around anyway. Might be able to help Tavon out as well.

Hard to ignore somebody enjoying an injury that took 2 years of a guys career Because he like to honor his heritage and deceased grandma
_________________

JonesDrew32 wrote:
38-10 Chargers

This game should definitely bring some lulz from the Raiders side.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MemphisEagles


Joined: 11 Nov 2014
Posts: 1772
Location: memphis
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyHarry wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:
Could we just stick to the topic at hand? I'm interested to see what team Cruz lands on. I was reading a post in here where a Giants fan (I believe?) was saying he would make a really good slot WR. I know the Rams are looking for a WR, but more in the mold of a #1 guy. Cruz is a vet and our offense is extremely young, so he could be a great guy to have around anyway. Might be able to help Tavon out as well.

Hard to ignore somebody enjoying an injury that took 2 years of a guys career Because he like to honor his heritage and deceased grandma


Don't feed the troll
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
reckless123


Joined: 02 Jun 2011
Posts: 22849
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
DutchFalcon wrote:
El ramster wrote:
Dude it seems like the Giants have had this issue going back now. Whose next Odell?


Steve Smith.. Then it was someone else.. Can't remember.


Mario Manningham and/or Hakeem Nicks?


Yeah.. Nicks was the dude i was thinking about. He was pretty beastly coming up. Then just went MIA for no reason. I still remember that hail mary he caught against GB in GB. Laughing Cool Razz


It wasn't for no reason, he had a number of leg injuries that robbed him of his explosiveness.
_________________


Be Humble. Sit Down.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Hitch


Joined: 06 Jan 2014
Posts: 1051
Location: Londres
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheGame316 wrote:
Gmen wrote:
TheGame316 wrote:
Hate Victor Cruz

Only guy I was happy to see have a devastating injury

Mostly due to that Dooshey Salsa Dancing

Yea, how dare he honor his grandmother!


Still Dooshey, and looked stupid


Yeah how dare he celebrate a traditional partner dance that was several centuries of history in the making and takes years to learn how to do properly.

Instead lets only allow nonsensical hand/ leg/ [inappropriate/removed] movements that any child or drunk can do - like the twerk or the naynay thing or the dab etc.
_________________
CHAMPION - 2014 FF prediction game.
fortdetroit wrote:

None of us are on the team or had anything to do with the games. If you want to brag about accomplishments that other people accomplished and you had nothing to do with be my guest
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Hitch


Joined: 06 Jan 2014
Posts: 1051
Location: Londres
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
Could we just stick to the topic at hand?


TBF, the side conversation was less annoying than the rest of the responses, where everyone just mentions their favourite team and favourite players while pretending to talk about Cruz.
_________________
CHAMPION - 2014 FF prediction game.
fortdetroit wrote:

None of us are on the team or had anything to do with the games. If you want to brag about accomplishments that other people accomplished and you had nothing to do with be my guest
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 59121
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Hitch wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:
Could we just stick to the topic at hand?


TBF, the side conversation was less annoying than the rest of the responses, where everyone just mentions their favourite team and favourite players while pretending to talk about Cruz.


Just based now your sig and posts, why do you post here or on any Internet forum?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 9831
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be a solid pick up for the panthers?
_________________

JETS . HEAT . ATLANTA UNITED FC . UCLA/GEORGIA STATE .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Hitch


Joined: 06 Jan 2014
Posts: 1051
Location: Londres
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
The Hitch wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:
Could we just stick to the topic at hand?


TBF, the side conversation was less annoying than the rest of the responses, where everyone just mentions their favourite team and favourite players while pretending to talk about Cruz.


Just based now your sig and posts, why do you post here or on any Internet forum?


Why shouldn't I? Sad
_________________
CHAMPION - 2014 FF prediction game.
fortdetroit wrote:

None of us are on the team or had anything to do with the games. If you want to brag about accomplishments that other people accomplished and you had nothing to do with be my guest
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen


Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Posts: 17498
Location: Myyyyy precioussss
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think he has much left in the tank, for those pondering if he'll fit on your team. He's not just a cap casualty. He looked like a shell of his former self this past season. If the Giants had a decent #2 receiver, Cruz would have been on the bench. In fact, the Giants did try to trot out a couple UDFA receivers but that didn't work out either. The electrifying 99 yard TD Victor Cruz is sadly long gone.
_________________


scar988 wrote:
I'm of the belief the best QB in NY right now (July 2017) is Geno Smith.

SMH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SteelKing728


Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 23563
Location: PGH
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like one could easily forget that the Giants cut Victor Cruz simply by reading this thread.

what a joke.

my guess is he'll be picked up as a cheap slot and put together a couple more decent seasons, and then he'll fade into obscurity. don't see anyone paying him big money or expecting him to be a #1 or #2.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
G


Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 3881
Location: Hollywierd
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raiders can kick the tires. Good slot to push Roberts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KManX89


Joined: 25 Oct 2012
Posts: 9419
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:
Raiders can kick the tires. Good slot to push Roberts.


Seeing Cruz in this offense if he can somehow regain his rookie season form?

Damn, I'm getting wet just thinking about it.

But yeah, the comments in this thread are just disgusting.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MemphisEagles


Joined: 11 Nov 2014
Posts: 1772
Location: memphis
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen wrote:
I don't think he has much left in the tank, for those pondering if he'll fit on your team. He's not just a cap casualty. He looked like a shell of his former self this past season. If the Giants had a decent #2 receiver, Cruz would have been on the bench. In fact, the Giants did try to trot out a couple UDFA receivers but that didn't work out either. The electrifying 99 yard TD Victor Cruz is sadly long gone.


Actually agree. I would want nothing to do with him tbh. People suggested him for the Eagles and I see him as Miles Austin all over again.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Axiomatic52


Joined: 29 Jan 2016
Posts: 126
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Hitch wrote:
TheGame316 wrote:
Gmen wrote:
TheGame316 wrote:
Hate Victor Cruz

Only guy I was happy to see have a devastating injury

Mostly due to that Dooshey Salsa Dancing

Yea, how dare he honor his grandmother!


Still Dooshey, and looked stupid


Yeah how dare he celebrate a traditional partner dance that was several centuries of history in the making and takes years to learn how to do properly.

Instead lets only allow nonsensical hand/ leg/ [inappropriate/removed] movements that any child or drunk can do - like the twerk or the naynay thing or the dab etc.
Stop whining..he has the right to not like it. You damn bigot!
_________________
I back the blue
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group