Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2.12 mock draft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AkGoneRiseUp

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:35 pm    Post subject: 2.12 mock draft Reply with quote

I like this one traded down a couple times, went BPA if at all possible.

Round 2 Pick 4 (CHI): Takkarist McKinley, OLB/DE, UCLA (BPA and a beast to start across from Vic)
Round 3 Pick 4 (JAX): Caleb Brantley, DT, Florida (BPA and Babs replacement along the DL)
Round 3 Pick 9 (CINN): Marcus Williams, FS, Utah (BPA and comp from Ricardo)
Round 4 Pick 3 (JAX): Elijah Lee, OLB, Kansas State (BPA and young depth at LB, this kids plays fast)
Round 4 Pick 4 (CHI): Kevin King, CB, Washington (BPA and depth in the secondary)
Round 4 Pick 9 (CINN): Montravius Adams, DT, Auburn (BPA and depth on the DLine)
Round 4 Pick 30: Taywan Taylor, WR, Western Kentucky (BPA and depth at WR... Competition will breed more quality from a position that we're already stacked at)
Round 4 Pick 32 (CINN): Lorenzo Jerome, SS, Saint Francis (PA) (One if my favorite players in the draft this kid will be a player, bet that)
Round 5 Pick 3 (CHI): Jake Butt, TE, Michigan (if not for a torn ACL he'd be a to of the draft pick. Blocks well and runs great routes. Once he heals he will prove a great asset)
Round 5 Pick 36 (PITT): Carlos Henderson, WR, Louisiana Tech (BPA again, just a depth guy)
Round 6 Pick 29 (PITT): Jamaal Williams, RB, Brigham Young (a big back for short yardage and goal line situations)
Round 7 Pick 31: Zane Gonzalez, K, Arizona State (Matt Bryant can't kick forever)
SpicyMcHaggis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it. I did a mock the other day and the first 2 were the same.

If we take those guys... we really don't need a laundry list of players in the back end. This might be one of those drafts where we only need a few guys. Maybe stack up picks in the first three rounds and use them.
ljm falcons 21

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tbh this is actually one of the very few mocks ive seen where the correct round and player are represented.

Im not high on Adams (Auburn) and think he could slip that far but im just not a big fan of his, unlike others that ive spoken to in the scouting circle.

Im personally high on Jake Butt and if it wasnt for his ACL injury i think he would be the 2nd/3rd TE off the board.

All in all good draft and would be happy if this happened.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: