Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Possible Free Agents to consider
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TimeForChange

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
TimeForChange wrote:
Lions017 wrote:
I think that Pryor is a good player that will actually get even better as he accumulates more experience playing WR. I just don't think that he's a fit. We are already paying decent money to our #1 and #2 receivers, and Pryor is at least getting #2 wideout money.
Don't get the Pryor love. Some reports coming out that he is a little bit of a Diva and I do believe statistically he only performed in garbage time. His first quarter stats or in close games he disappeared.

A lot of people said that about apples, too.
right, if you watch him play he's actually good.

The entire Browns season was garbage time, so of course he produced in garbage time. And look at what he had at QB...garbage. It doesn't really matter though, Cleveland is going to re-sign him anyway
Its also fine to put the blame on the rest of the Browns team because they were garbage but given his personality and his unproven track record we shouldn't dish out #1 or #2 money for a guy who would be our number #3.

Just too many question marks IMO. I would like to add another veteran possession receiver in our third slot because of how Boldin worked out.

http://www.cleveland.com/pluto/index.ssf/2016/12/cleveland_browns_receiver_terr.html

Quote:
Pryor has been building up to what happened Sunday. He yelled at Robert Griffin III on the field and had some other temper issues on the sidelines.

I love how Hue Jackson has been willing to publicly criticize Pryor for the needless displays of temper: "We're going to stop that. We don't need all that."

http://www.espn.com/blog/cleveland-browns/post/_/id/21021/rants-toward-terrelle-pryor-raise-issue-of-respect

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/12/21/ex-teammate-brian-hartline-rips-terrelle-pryor/
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pryor would be our best WR, though it doesn't matter because we don't have the money for him. He's going to stay in Cleveland anyway, so again, doesn't matter

"Strength is meaningless in o-line play if there is no explosive, or speed-strength, quality to the strength."
- LeCharles Bentley

R.I.P. Stylish

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: