Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Are We Really Not Going to Pick Up Tyrod's Option?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cdavls17

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not a huge Siemen fan and i dont think Mahomes or Trubisky are capable starters any time soon but the only way i would be okay with Sieman coming in is if the bills were able to pull off a trade to send tyrod to browns for either 12th overall or two 2nd rd picks. Bills giving up a pick to get sieman and then looking to draft one with the limited picks the bills have i dont see it working out and it will create bigger issues then they are already in. In order for any trade to work tyrod has to accumulate picks in order to spend them on other qbs.

Another interesting move that was being discussed at the combine is chargers looking to possibly trade for Kouandjo, I would be okay with this if the bills plan on bringing in a veteran to play RT. The rumor is said to be a 3rd and 7th for a bills 6th and kouandjo.

Thanks Max
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd do that deal with the Chargers in a heartbeat.

Also, good luck to anyone who pays Gilmore. These DB's today are flying and I'd be much more content with a 3rd or 4th round rookie to go along with Darby and Seymour then pay him 14+

Thank you NickChowaniec!

Trust the Process.
leeevans83d

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:

Also, good luck to anyone who pays Gilmore. These DB's today are flying and I'd be much more content with a 3rd or 4th round rookie to go along with Darby and Seymour then pay him 14+

Especially since we have the type of coaching staff that can develop good secondary players.
LeeEvans

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

leeevans83d wrote:
Trentwannabe wrote:

Especially since we have the type of coaching staff that can develop good secondary players.
Or at bare minimum hopefully get our defensive line players to create pressure and take pressure off of the secondary.

The night is dark and full of terrors.
Sacrifice is never easy, Davos. Or it is no true sacrifice.
Thelonebillsfan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're gonna let him walk for nothing and sign Landry Jones and draft Watson.

It is written in the stars.

Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
cdavls17

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:
cdavls17 wrote:
If you can plug and play for this then go with it but paying a RT who is likely going to get 7-9 mil a year

The only RT in the league who makes over 7 million is Lane Johnson who is moving to LT. I think you are way over valuing what the market will be.

cdavls17 wrote:
with other major needs on both sides of the ball I say you put the OT on the back burner and draft one early to be the swing tackle in case one goes down.

If we have all these needs then we can't spend a high pick on Tackle that wouldn't be a starter. That would make zero sense. Its also a terrible draft for OL.

cdavls17 wrote:
SS FS CB 2 OLBs 2-3 WRs. Those are positions where our only answer is Corey Graham at FS who is getting old.

I agree these are all desperate needs which is why IMO signing Klein, Jefferson, and Wagner (or insert name that you may prefer) would really solve most of them. Then in the draft go WR round 1, CB round 2 and then round 3 through 5 add depth at WR, LB and DB's. All positions that are presumed deep.

cdavls17 wrote:
We have 2 young LTs who have proven to play well on the line if your able to save money by moving one over to the other side why is that such a bad idea?

It isn't a bad idea. But like you said we have two LT. Cyrus can't play the right side and Glenn hasn't since like 2009? If we move one and they struggle, then what? Our backup option is some 3rd round rookie? That won't help Tyrod.

Wagner getting 9 mil a year with Detroit as I said would happen.

Thanks Max

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: