Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Nacho Simulation Football League (S13 - Part 2)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
khodder


Moderator - MVP
Joined: 19 Dec 2005
Posts: 51958
Location: New New York
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roast me.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 62627
Location: Jared Goffs Bed
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should provide that champ bailey esque boost.. Solid pick imo.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
khodder


Moderator - MVP
Joined: 19 Dec 2005
Posts: 51958
Location: New New York
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
Should provide that champ bailey esque boost.. Solid pick imo.


Where my sig at fam?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
MookieMonster


Joined: 17 Jun 2016
Posts: 2508
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:
Roast me.

Not at all. I had Jimmy Smith and Revis 1a and 1b for remaining CBs. I was weighing Revis bad season with Smiths injuries.

I ended up going Jimmy because he was arguably a top 5 CB when he played this year so the missed games shouldn't effect him much at all, but Revis still has 2 elite seasons to fall back on even with the bad season this year. At worst Revis should be a good #2 CB in the sim I'd guess.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 62627
Location: Jared Goffs Bed
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hate doing doubles.. pick one.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Remixxxxxxx


Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 14282
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:
Roast me.


that's a good pick at this part of the draft, IMO.
_________________
BIRD WATCH Carson Wentz // 1,186 YDS // 7 TD // 1 INTs // 99.99 PQBR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MookieMonster


Joined: 17 Jun 2016
Posts: 2508
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On another note. Eddie Goldman? Am I missing something there? I didn't catch a lot of Bears games but his numbers look pedestrian.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravens5520


Joined: 20 Dec 2007
Posts: 9153
Location: New York
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MookieMonster wrote:
khodder wrote:
Roast me.

Not at all. I had Jimmy Smith and Revis 1a and 1b for remaining CBs. I was weighing Revis bad season with Smiths injuries.

I ended up going Jimmy because he was arguably a top 5 CB when he played this year so the missed games shouldn't effect him much at all, but Revis still has 2 elite seasons to fall back on even with the bad season this year. At worst Revis should be a good #2 CB in the sim I'd guess.


Good snag. Thought he'd slip another round or two
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 55271
Location: Sweet Home Chicago
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MookieMonster wrote:
On another note. Eddie Goldman? Am I missing something there? I didn't catch a lot of Bears games but his numbers look pedestrian.
You didnt miss anything. Worst pick of the draft thus far.
_________________

Live life like you're down 3-1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
khodder


Moderator - MVP
Joined: 19 Dec 2005
Posts: 51958
Location: New New York
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
hate doing doubles.. pick one.


Ugh. Fine.

Give me a Peterson at LSU then.
Thought you cared about not seeing Wenning.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Remixxxxxxx


Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 14282
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
MookieMonster wrote:
On another note. Eddie Goldman? Am I missing something there? I didn't catch a lot of Bears games but his numbers look pedestrian.
You didnt miss anything. Worst pick of the draft thus far.


he's a stash for me - figured with 4 picks fairly close together i wanted to get a stash player in there.
_________________
BIRD WATCH Carson Wentz // 1,186 YDS // 7 TD // 1 INTs // 99.99 PQBR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 28293
Location: Founder and Chairman of the He-Man Oline Haters Club.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
iPwn wrote:
MookieMonster wrote:
On another note. Eddie Goldman? Am I missing something there? I didn't catch a lot of Bears games but his numbers look pedestrian.
You didnt miss anything. Worst pick of the draft thus far.


he's a stash for me - figured with 4 picks fairly close together i wanted to get a stash player in there.


Stashing a nt?
_________________


Go follow the NSFL it's pretty neat.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
MookieMonster


Joined: 17 Jun 2016
Posts: 2508
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens5520 wrote:
MookieMonster wrote:
khodder wrote:
Roast me.

Not at all. I had Jimmy Smith and Revis 1a and 1b for remaining CBs. I was weighing Revis bad season with Smiths injuries.

I ended up going Jimmy because he was arguably a top 5 CB when he played this year so the missed games shouldn't effect him much at all, but Revis still has 2 elite seasons to fall back on even with the bad season this year. At worst Revis should be a good #2 CB in the sim I'd guess.


Good snag. Thought he'd slip another round or two

Was terrified you, as a Ravens fan, were going to take him right before my 3rd round pick
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Remixxxxxxx


Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 14282
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:
iPwn wrote:
MookieMonster wrote:
On another note. Eddie Goldman? Am I missing something there? I didn't catch a lot of Bears games but his numbers look pedestrian.
You didnt miss anything. Worst pick of the draft thus far.


he's a stash for me - figured with 4 picks fairly close together i wanted to get a stash player in there.


Stashing a nt?


stashing some who graded out highly as an interior pass rusher his rookie year - yes.
_________________
BIRD WATCH Carson Wentz // 1,186 YDS // 7 TD // 1 INTs // 99.99 PQBR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RuskieTitan


Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 43507
Location: Front lines of Titania
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:
Roast me.


I couldn't bring myself to justify his 3 tag keeper price, and I probably pass on him at 2 as well.

Man... I'm surprised at how fast he collapsed in play level. Age catching up to him, but he lost value rapidly, maybe the biggest drop from play level this past year.

Still... this past season is 50%, so you are still getting some solid value out of him, especially since you won't have to rely on him as a CB#1.
_________________
FF Hunger Games I Winner
#JDI
FootballProdiG wrote:
Cant spell choke without OKC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 3 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group