Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

49ers hire Kyle shanahan has head coach
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
49erurtaza

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:08 pm    Post subject: 49ers hire Kyle shanahan has head coach Reply with quote

49ers officially hire Kyle

Per Adam shefter

Quote:
Kyle Shanahan officially has been named the 49ers head coach. All head coach and GM vacancies filled.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/828759518125445120

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a lot of crap for last night but I saw something on twitter that I agreed with. I'd rather my coach be aggressive and need to learn when to be a little more conservative like Shanny than be too conservative and need to learn to be aggressive. Most coaches can't do that, Rivera did but he seems like he's reverted back to old ways.

Saints
Astros
Pelicans

PSN: The_SlayerSaint (PS4)
TheKillerNacho

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We already knew about this for weeks pretty much. Wonder who the coordinators will be. Also wonder what Atlanta will do to replace him

Nacho Simulation Football League
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw on NFLN that Cousins would be one of their top targets if Washington doesn't tag/sign him.
GFalcon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gooooooooooodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

mack. ^
Justin Upton Stat Tracker: 12 HR 18 RBI .302 BA
Proud Air Traffic Control Student In Training!
GFalcon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In all seriousness, I was his biggest fan, even last year when everyone wanted him gone for the most part. Offensive genius and I am sure we will miss him at times next year but Im sure we will be just fine. I hate that it ended like this for him here in atl, but I wish him luck in SFO. I honestly don't see too too much success for him as a HC because of his ego, felt he should have waited for a better situation as i think san fran is the worst in the NFL, denver would have been great.

Chip kelly has been linked alot lately to us

mack. ^
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GFalcon wrote:
In all seriousness, I was his biggest fan, even last year when everyone wanted him gone for the most part. Offensive genius and I am sure we will miss him at times next year but Im sure we will be just fine. I hate that it ended like this for him here in atl, but I wish him luck in SFO. I honestly don't see too too much success for him as a HC because of his ego, felt he should have waited for a better situation as i think san fran is the worst in the NFL, denver would have been great.

Would love to see Kelly with that talent.

He was getting production out of Kaepernick with absolute trash around him.

El ramster on the sig
GFalcon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
GFalcon wrote:

yea but reports are the only way he comes here is if he agrees to keep the system that is in place already

we hire him or promote our QB's coach which i am fine with and honestly might just prefer. Rams really want him for their OC vacancy as well

mack. ^
49erurtaza

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GFalcon wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
GFalcon wrote:

yea but reports are the only way he comes here is if he agrees to keep the system that is in place already

we hire him or promote our QB's coach which i am fine with and honestly might just prefer. Rams really want him for their OC vacancy as well

then why hire him, seems pointless if he cant run his system

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
I saw on NFLN that Cousins would be one of their top targets if Washington doesn't tag/sign him.

Oh I hope this causes a bidding war and Washington makes Cousins a hundred million dollar man and is stuck with him for 5+ years

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not the worst hire the 49ers could have made. Let's see though if they can improve themselves on the field. If they can get Cousins then that'll really improve their fortunes.

Courtesy of an online joke search.
cddolphin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
GFalcon wrote:

Kelly definitely needs an NFL job. He hasn't been linked to any college programs (to my knowledge) and it's probably too late for that at this point. He interviewed with the Pats, Jags, and probably others too. There is real interest. I'd love to see him in ATL.
PapaShogun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do people legitimately believe the Redskins are going to let Cousins go? He's the closest thing they've had to a franchise quarterback in years. I think they'll give him a mega deal to stay.

- Five Time Super Bowl Champion San Francisco 49ers -
1981*1984*1988*1989*1994*
Gore Whore 21

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cddolphin wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
GFalcon wrote:

Kelly definitely needs an NFL job. He hasn't been linked to any college programs (to my knowledge) and it's probably too late for that at this point. He interviewed with the Pats, Jags, and probably others too. There is real interest. I'd love to see him in ATL.

I could be mistaken, but I think he interviews for the Cal Bears job. But I agree, I think he will stay in the NFL. I believe he said he didn't want to go back to college shortly after he was fired this year.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."-Benjamin Franklin
Forge

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MemphisEagles wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:

Oh I hope this causes a bidding war and Washington makes Cousins a hundred million dollar man and is stuck with him for 5+ years

Cousins doesn't need a bidding war for that. He's going to get 100m regardless from Washington.

Stupid NFL coaches and their need to reach for quarterbacks....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: