Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Culture

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHSTE92

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:28 am    Post subject: Culture Reply with quote

We need to keep this culture of winning growing. We need to never feel out of it. We need other teams to think in terms of "hanging with us" rather then "we can beat them"". Sorry if this gets locked, or is off topic. But this game makes me realize so much of what we have been missing. It's not the players. It the coaches. Build a game plan the players believe in, and train them to know they will win.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Jason has done a fine job of changing the culture here. Look at how many games came down to the final minutes, and look at how Dak and Co. led the team back to win.

I think if Dallas can get the DL improved this off-season, they have an excellent shot at going much further next year.

^^^El Rammy
Rtnldave

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Des. The culture is certainly in place. Some of the things lacking were:

1. Post Season experience. This is simply a trial by fire that ALL up and coming teams must deal with. And we came damn close to figuring it out in half a game. I truly believe that if Dallas had the ball for even another 60 seconds we win that Div game. But hey, the point is, now we have the experience.

2. Talent. Our defensive stalwarts simply were not on the field for our biggest stage to date. R. Gregory-suspended, J. Smith-injured, M. Claiborne-not 100% and rusty, C. Tapper-not sure about him but, at worst, a solid defensive rotational player.

Not to mention, we do not have a PROVEN double digit sack leader.

So, we take care of business in FA and the draft, get a defense with teeth and go get our Lombardi.
Rtnldave

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Des. The culture is certainly in place. Some of the things lacking were:

1. Post Season experience. This is simply a trial by fire that ALL up and coming teams must deal with. And we came damn close to figuring it out in half a game. I truly believe that if Dallas had the ball for even another 60 seconds we win that Div game. But hey, the point is, now we have the experience.

2. Talent. Our defensive stalwarts simply were not on the field for our biggest stage to date. R. Gregory-suspended, J. Smith-injured, M. Claiborne-not 100% and rusty, C. Tapper-not sure about him but, at worst, a solid defensive rotational player.

Not to mention, we do not have a PROVEN double digit sack leader.

So, we take care of business in FA and the draft, get a defense with teeth and go get our Lombardi.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: