Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Colts hire chris Ballard as GM
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jakuvious

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hope they do stick with Pagano. I'm fine losing Ballard so long as Dorsey is still around. But we'd definitely feel it if we lost Toub. We're a team that needs good special teams for the way that we play football, and Toub does phenomenal work there. We win a few less games without him, this year.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jakuvious wrote:
I just hope they do stick with Pagano. I'm fine losing Ballard so long as Dorsey is still around. But we'd definitely feel it if we lost Toub. We're a team that needs good special teams for the way that we play football, and Toub does phenomenal work there. We win a few less games without him, this year.

Absolutely. When Toub was with the Bears his impact on the team's wins and losses was tremendous.

I'm actually very surprised he hasn't gotten a head coaching gig yet over some of the guys that we see hired every year who appear much less competent.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: