Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

CalhounLambeau 2017 Draft Thread - 2017 Grades Complete
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BowlesDawgDX


Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 1152
Location: Athens, GA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cypher wrote:
CalhounLambeau wrote:
Some info obtained from draft resources recently.

- At least one team thought Alvin Kamara was being dishonest during combine interviews regarding his time and exit from Alabama. He was peeved about being asked about it and interviewed terribly.

- At least one team thought Zach Banner made too many excuses during the interview process which turned off team executives.

- At least one team noted Malik McDowell's interview was difficult to sit through due to him blaming others and having a self-centered attitude.

- Multiple teams noted Teez Tabor had terrible interviews. Very few details other than that he's rough around the edges.


We should have a thread for just this stuff. Always interesting.


I'm actually surprised there isn't a Draft Rumors thread yet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CalhounLambeau


Joined: 05 May 2011
Posts: 11519
Location: WI
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BowlesDawgDX wrote:
I'm actually surprised there isn't a Draft Rumors thread yet

Not many interesting things have been leaked post-combine this year - yet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NudeTayne


Joined: 12 Apr 2016
Posts: 305
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CalhounLambeau wrote:
BowlesDawgDX wrote:
I'm actually surprised there isn't a Draft Rumors thread yet

Not many interesting things have been leaked post-combine this year - yet.


Will you be posting live updates, do you have a twitter, and how do I subscribe?
_________________
DizzyDean wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
Garret needs a nickname that has something to do with dinosaurs
Not suggesting it, but call him throbin hood, and refer to our defense as a whole as throbin hood and his hairy men.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CalhounLambeau


Joined: 05 May 2011
Posts: 11519
Location: WI
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NudeTayne wrote:
CalhounLambeau wrote:
BowlesDawgDX wrote:
I'm actually surprised there isn't a Draft Rumors thread yet

Not many interesting things have been leaked post-combine this year - yet.


Will you be posting live updates, do you have a twitter, and how do I subscribe?

I'm still debating if I'm going. If I go I won't spent it on Twitter.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VanS


Joined: 21 Apr 2016
Posts: 340
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CalhounLambeau wrote:
VanS wrote:
CalhounLambeau wrote:

VanS wrote:
And there are serious character concerns regarding Reuben Foster.

I don't believe that to be the case. Like so many he entered Alabama a child and left a man.


Still think Foster doesn't have major character issues? Laughing

You make the accusation with no evidence that Reuben Foster has serious character concerns. I say I don't believe that. You say nothing in response because you're just speculating. Then when something happens hop back in here to rub it in my face. I was working with the facts at the time. I don't think Foster getting into an argument with a hospital worker means he has "major character concerns". It was incredibly stupid given the circumstances but it's hardly major. It just proves what everyone already knew. Foster is a dummy. Foster has an ego. Foster is rough around the edges. We knew all that. But serious character concerns? I'm not going there. How many Alabama guys got caught with guns and drugs this year? We can all laugh at Foster and speculate about him, but to call his concerns major or serious at this time is absurd.


Still think Reuben Foster doesn't have SERIOUS character concerns? Laughing

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/855153929402933248

I was on this from day 1. Reuben Foster is a SERIOUS risk for anyone to take in the 1st round. Jarrad Davis and Haason Reddick are better players and they both have no questions surrounding them.

If a team drafts Reuben Foster over Jarrad Davis or Haason Reddick, they are basically asking for a bust.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CalhounLambeau


Joined: 05 May 2011
Posts: 11519
Location: WI
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VanS wrote:
Still think Reuben Foster doesn't have SERIOUS character concerns?

Like I said the last time you trolled me. There were no incidents in college so I had no reason to worry about him. Obviously since the combine there are multiple incidents and they'll be taken into account.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VanS


Joined: 21 Apr 2016
Posts: 340
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CalhounLambeau wrote:
VanS wrote:
Still think Reuben Foster doesn't have SERIOUS character concerns?

Like I said the last time you trolled me. There were no incidents in college so I had no reason to worry about him. Obviously since the combine there are multiple incidents and they'll be taken into account.


You don't know that. There may have been no REPORTED incidents but Albert Breer (NFL Network) just reported that there were whispers of this in college so it wasn't a surprise to many people.

And people should know by now that Nick Saban is in the winning business he's not in the building young men to be great role models business so you shouldn't be surprised if negative news about his players is hidden from the public.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CalhounLambeau


Joined: 05 May 2011
Posts: 11519
Location: WI
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VanS wrote:
There may have been no REPORTED incidents.

As I've explained many times now I only go off what's been reported.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tyler735


Joined: 12 Aug 2007
Posts: 2547
Location: Minnesota
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VanS wrote:
CalhounLambeau wrote:
VanS wrote:
CalhounLambeau wrote:

VanS wrote:
And there are serious character concerns regarding Reuben Foster.

I don't believe that to be the case. Like so many he entered Alabama a child and left a man.


Still think Foster doesn't have major character issues? Laughing

You make the accusation with no evidence that Reuben Foster has serious character concerns. I say I don't believe that. You say nothing in response because you're just speculating. Then when something happens hop back in here to rub it in my face. I was working with the facts at the time. I don't think Foster getting into an argument with a hospital worker means he has "major character concerns". It was incredibly stupid given the circumstances but it's hardly major. It just proves what everyone already knew. Foster is a dummy. Foster has an ego. Foster is rough around the edges. We knew all that. But serious character concerns? I'm not going there. How many Alabama guys got caught with guns and drugs this year? We can all laugh at Foster and speculate about him, but to call his concerns major or serious at this time is absurd.


Still think Reuben Foster doesn't have SERIOUS character concerns? Laughing

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/855153929402933248

I was on this from day 1. Reuben Foster is a SERIOUS risk for anyone to take in the 1st round. Jarrad Davis and Haason Reddick are better players and they both have no questions surrounding them.

If a team drafts Reuben Foster over Jarrad Davis or Haason Reddick, they are basically asking for a bust.


Didn't Reddick have an assault charge a couple years ago?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CalhounLambeau


Joined: 05 May 2011
Posts: 11519
Location: WI
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tyler735 wrote:
Didn't Reddick have an assault charge a couple years ago?

He and Dion Dawkins beat up some dude off campus. Funny enough both were Criminal Justice majors.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 68382
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VanS wrote:
CalhounLambeau wrote:
VanS wrote:
CalhounLambeau wrote:

VanS wrote:
And there are serious character concerns regarding Reuben Foster.

I don't believe that to be the case. Like so many he entered Alabama a child and left a man.


Still think Foster doesn't have major character issues? Laughing

You make the accusation with no evidence that Reuben Foster has serious character concerns. I say I don't believe that. You say nothing in response because you're just speculating. Then when something happens hop back in here to rub it in my face. I was working with the facts at the time. I don't think Foster getting into an argument with a hospital worker means he has "major character concerns". It was incredibly stupid given the circumstances but it's hardly major. It just proves what everyone already knew. Foster is a dummy. Foster has an ego. Foster is rough around the edges. We knew all that. But serious character concerns? I'm not going there. How many Alabama guys got caught with guns and drugs this year? We can all laugh at Foster and speculate about him, but to call his concerns major or serious at this time is absurd.


Still think Reuben Foster doesn't have SERIOUS character concerns? Laughing

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/855153929402933248

I was on this from day 1. Reuben Foster is a SERIOUS risk for anyone to take in the 1st round. Jarrad Davis and Haason Reddick are better players and they both have no questions surrounding them.

If a team drafts Reuben Foster over Jarrad Davis or Haason Reddick, they are basically asking for a bust.


Van, this isn't how you earn respect here. If you get things right, people will take notice and respect you without you having to self-promote and thump your chest.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fullback


Joined: 26 Jan 2017
Posts: 29
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CL, since it's already draft week and I highly value your opinion, do you have any reports or rankings out there for public? Would be a great read with some food for thought leading up to the draft, especially in what shapes up to be a crazy and unpredictable one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CalhounLambeau


Joined: 05 May 2011
Posts: 11519
Location: WI
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fullback wrote:
CL, since it's already draft week and I highly value your opinion, do you have any reports or rankings out there for public? Would be a great read with some food for thought leading up to the draft, especially in what shapes up to be a crazy and unpredictable one.

Wednesday or Thursday they'll be dropping. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fullback


Joined: 26 Jan 2017
Posts: 29
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CalhounLambeau wrote:
Fullback wrote:
CL, since it's already draft week and I highly value your opinion, do you have any reports or rankings out there for public? Would be a great read with some food for thought leading up to the draft, especially in what shapes up to be a crazy and unpredictable one.

Wednesday or Thursday they'll be dropping. Very Happy


Cool! Really appreciate your effort!

Bet you've already started with the 2018 stuff Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CalhounLambeau


Joined: 05 May 2011
Posts: 11519
Location: WI
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fullback wrote:
CalhounLambeau wrote:
Fullback wrote:
CL, since it's already draft week and I highly value your opinion, do you have any reports or rankings out there for public? Would be a great read with some food for thought leading up to the draft, especially in what shapes up to be a crazy and unpredictable one.

Wednesday or Thursday they'll be dropping. Very Happy


Cool! Really appreciate your effort!

Bet you've already started with the 2018 stuff Wink

I've done all the 2017 scoring, I just have to do the math and get the grades which I wait to do until the last minute because I'm still finding things I didn't know. Over the last month or so I've been doing 2018 groundwork. My 2018 thread will be up on Friday.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 14 of 19

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group