Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pagano: what to expect?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:06 pm    Post subject: Pagano: what to expect? Reply with quote

Halp. Confused Raider fan here. What are we in for if we have Pagano involved with our defense? All I know is your guys' defenses have been somewhat respectable considering the neverending injuries you incur

I don't know what to expect but KNJ has been pretty bad for us so hopefully any change will help

Donald Penn watched practice tape of Mack getting inches from ground & beating him for sack, then looked at Tice. Tice: Ive got nothing.
Boltstrikes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Pagano: what to expect? Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Halp. Confused Raider fan here. What are we in for if we have Pagano involved with our defense? All I know is your guys' defenses have been somewhat respectable considering the neverending injuries you incur

I don't know what to expect but KNJ has been pretty bad for us so hopefully any change will help

He's pretty average. When I read it I thought he wasn't going to be calling plays and instead be a motivator which he is actually good at. He isn't bad. Just average.
chargerbuckeye

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:20 am    Post subject: Re: Pagano: what to expect? Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:

Expect failure. 4th quarter defensive collapses, and mediocre defensive playcalling. Total cuck.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: