Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD17 Is Back...And Better Than Ever
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 37332
Location: OH-IO
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WizardHawk wrote:
DaBoys wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:
I, WizardHawk, would like to be GM of the Dallas Cowboys.


Well....we'll see how this plays out.




*** IF SOMEONE ELSE, ESPECIALLY SOMEONE WHO HASN'T DONE IT BEFORE, WANTS POSITION DON"T HESITATE TO SIGN UP. I"LL GLADLY STEP ASIDE ***


Did we win yet?


Nope. I threw in the towel and FFMD is no more.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=585780


Damn...this place really has gone down the drain.
_________________

^^^El Rammy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
WizardHawk


Joined: 31 Jan 2009
Posts: 15295
Location: Hawkeye State
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:
DaBoys wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:
I, WizardHawk, would like to be GM of the Dallas Cowboys.


Well....we'll see how this plays out.




*** IF SOMEONE ELSE, ESPECIALLY SOMEONE WHO HASN'T DONE IT BEFORE, WANTS POSITION DON"T HESITATE TO SIGN UP. I"LL GLADLY STEP ASIDE ***


Did we win yet?


Nope. I threw in the towel and FFMD is no more.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=585780


Damn...this place really has gone down the drain.


Yep. Definitely not what it once was. Not even close really. But, I think that probably goes with message boards in general. All of them that I visit are trending down.

This place ever dies completely, I'm going to be a mess. Laughing
_________________

Quote:
Cowboys exec on Romo: "There were seasons where, without him, we'd have been the Cleveland Browns and won two games."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
TheGame316


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 1884
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WizardHawk wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:
DaBoys wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:
I, WizardHawk, would like to be GM of the Dallas Cowboys.


Well....we'll see how this plays out.




*** IF SOMEONE ELSE, ESPECIALLY SOMEONE WHO HASN'T DONE IT BEFORE, WANTS POSITION DON"T HESITATE TO SIGN UP. I"LL GLADLY STEP ASIDE ***


Did we win yet?


Nope. I threw in the towel and FFMD is no more.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=585780


Damn...this place really has gone down the drain.


Yep. Definitely not what it once was. Not even close really. But, I think that probably goes with message boards in general. All of them that I visit are trending down.

This place ever dies completely, I'm going to be a mess. Laughing


Powertripping mods and a "webby" who's kinda square and doesn't address any of it tends to do that to places like this
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The_Slamman


Joined: 06 Feb 2005
Posts: 15263
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WizardHawk wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:
DaBoys wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:
I, WizardHawk, would like to be GM of the Dallas Cowboys.


Well....we'll see how this plays out.




*** IF SOMEONE ELSE, ESPECIALLY SOMEONE WHO HASN'T DONE IT BEFORE, WANTS POSITION DON"T HESITATE TO SIGN UP. I"LL GLADLY STEP ASIDE ***


Did we win yet?


Nope. I threw in the towel and FFMD is no more.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=585780


Damn...this place really has gone down the drain.


Yep. Definitely not what it once was. Not even close really. But, I think that probably goes with message boards in general. All of them that I visit are trending down.

This place ever dies completely, I'm going to be a mess. Laughing


This FF season was the real let down. DCRA league didn't even have a SB. DCOA league became more irritating than fun trying to draft. It's hard to say if those leagues will even be around next year. It's too bad... those were good times.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 37332
Location: OH-IO
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We really need to make FF great again...
_________________

^^^El Rammy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ny92jefferis


Joined: 22 Mar 2013
Posts: 6294
Location: America
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are starting a GM mock draft on the 19th, I've been doing this Total Control GM Mock Draft for a couple years in this forum and it's gaining in popularity.

Because FFMD is cancelled we are altering our mock draft to try to accommodate forum members with something to occupy the time leading up to the free agency and the draft.

It's typically ran as a individual mock draft, but we are requiring the GM's this time to create war rooms to see what type of changes we would need to make in the future to convert it into a forum wide mock.

I think this would be a great team forum to do this in because you guys are always active.

We'll be posting a signup late tonight, but if you're interested drop me a PM.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and look forward to having you guys join Total Control.

Mike
_________________
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP FOR NFL Total Control GM Mock Draft

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ny92jefferis


Joined: 22 Mar 2013
Posts: 6294
Location: America
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ny92jefferis wrote:
We are starting a GM mock draft on the 19th, I've been doing this Total Control GM Mock Draft for a couple years in this forum and it's gaining in popularity.

Because FFMD is cancelled we are altering our mock draft to try to accommodate forum members with something to occupy the time leading up to the free agency and the draft.

It's typically ran as a individual mock draft, but we are requiring the GM's this time to create war rooms to see what type of changes we would need to make in the future to convert it into a forum wide mock.

I think this would be a great team forum to do this in because you guys are always active.

We'll be posting a signup late tonight, but if you're interested drop me a PM.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and look forward to having you guys join Total Control.

Mike


Just posted the signup thread in the forum.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=21327340#21327340
_________________
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP FOR NFL Total Control GM Mock Draft

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group