Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bears Sign Rueben Randle!

 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bzane


Joined: 23 Jan 2006
Posts: 1097
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:37 am    Post subject: Bears Sign Rueben Randle! Reply with quote

Jerry Rice, here's your hat!

http://www.bigblueview.com/2017/1/11/14236852/nfl-news-rueben-randle-chicago-bears-futures-contract-ny-giants-eagles

The Bears have signed "Mr. Intensity", Rueben Randle, promising wide receiver of the New York Giants and Philadelphia Eagles.

Could this be the final piece to their Super Bowl puzzle?

Randle is known for his reliable hands and driving work ethic. His most famous quote came when asked about his route-running tenacity:

"My thing is, it like the dude who got cancer, Valvoline, said- 'Don't give up. Don't give up. You feel me? Don'choo EVER give up!'"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cddolphin


Joined: 23 Mar 2009
Posts: 11357
Location: Florida
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the worst teams in the NFL signed a WR who didn't play a snap in 2016 to a futures contract?

*fart noise*
_________________
huzzah
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheKillerNacho


Moderator
Joined: 10 Feb 2008
Posts: 14280
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay?
_________________
With much cheese,

Nacho Simulation Football League
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Gmen


Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Posts: 17339
Location: Myyyyy precioussss
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: Bears Sign Rueben Randle! Reply with quote

bzane wrote:
"My thing is, it like the dude who got cancer, Valvoline, said- 'Don't give up. Don't give up. You feel me? Don'choo EVER give up!'"

Laughing

Great quote.
_________________


"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

- Ernie Accorsi scouting report of Eli
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MemphisEagles


Joined: 11 Nov 2014
Posts: 1311
Location: memphis
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
T-RichIsTheMan


Joined: 23 Dec 2012
Posts: 604
Location: Cleveland, OH
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bears suck. randle sucks. perfect match. LOL
_________________
http://www.sigrealm.com/freesigs/103_cleveland_browns.jpg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tyty


Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 3953
Location: BRING BACK NCAA FOOTBALL
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

T-RichIsTheMan wrote:
bears suck. randle sucks. perfect match. LOL


Think you're picking two spots before us, buckeye
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TankWilliams


Joined: 11 Dec 2007
Posts: 16504
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
T-RichIsTheMan wrote:
bears suck. randle sucks. perfect match. LOL


Think you're picking two spots before us, buckeye


Hey, thats a low blow. The guy with Trent Richardson in his username made a very astute observation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
T-RichIsTheMan


Joined: 23 Dec 2012
Posts: 604
Location: Cleveland, OH
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TankWilliams wrote:
Tyty wrote:
T-RichIsTheMan wrote:
bears suck. randle sucks. perfect match. LOL


Think you're picking two spots before us, buckeye


Hey, thats a low blow. The guy with Trent Richardson in his username made a very astute observation.


no need to insult my username. Rolling Eyes besides that was before i knew richardson was a bust. Evil or Very Mad
_________________
http://www.sigrealm.com/freesigs/103_cleveland_browns.jpg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
44


Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 309
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the original post was ridiculous and not funny at all. if you're gonna make a news thread, at least have respect and be serious. jeez.

Anyway, I dont see this guy making it to even their preseason roster. Has talent but never put it together. Bears should def re-sign LaShon.
_________________

el Ramster did the awesome sigNature!
Xander Cage wrote:
I like anything fast enough to do something stupid in.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
T-RichIsTheMan


Joined: 23 Dec 2012
Posts: 604
Location: Cleveland, OH
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Bears Sign Rueben Randle! Reply with quote

bzane wrote:
Jerry Rice, here's your hat!

http://www.bigblueview.com/2017/1/11/14236852/nfl-news-rueben-randle-chicago-bears-futures-contract-ny-giants-eagles

The Bears have signed "Mr. Intensity", Rueben Randle, promising wide receiver of the New York Giants and Philadelphia Eagles.

Could this be the final piece to their Super Bowl puzzle?

Randle is known for his reliable hands and driving work ethic. His most famous quote came when asked about his route-running tenacity:

"My thing is, it like the dude who got cancer, Valvoline, said- 'Don't give up. Don't give up. You feel me? Don'choo EVER give up!'"

this post is just unneccesary. please go back to phonics 101.
_________________
http://www.sigrealm.com/freesigs/103_cleveland_browns.jpg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Webmaster


Site Admin
Joined: 05 Oct 2004
Posts: 8711
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This topic is a mess. The original post to start it isn't how we start NFL news topics. Just about every reply is just as bad.

Everyone please review he guidelines for this forum.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=147739
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group