Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Hawks at Falcons - 2016 Divisional Playoffs
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryder Williams

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seahawks should definitely get a better OC, and fire Cable. Get better offensive linemen. They're ruining Wilson's potential.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Tyty wrote:
Your playoff thread got one page? Did 90% of your fans become Cowboys fans or something?

I'll admit I wasn't active much in here this season. Most of the time I'm watching games out at a buddies house or at the local bar so it's a pain to keep checking the forums on my phone. But when I was home watching the games and on my laptop I was mostly talking with the guys in NFL Gen. I noticed I wasn't the only one who didn't spend much time in here though. A lot of people have been gone or not active much but it happens. I remember a few years ago I would make a point of sitting home every Sunday or whenever we played and sit here and talk to everyone. Kinda miss talking to all the fellas. Next season and this offseason I'm going to try to be a little more active.

We were never huge in here, but social media is killing all message boards
Yep, and it's the same group of guys in here it pretty much always has been. When I first started posting on here I was watching at my family's house. Now I am out at a bar or with buddies like klyon mentioned.

We are old foggies

#1 ET Supporter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: