Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Way, Way to early Mock 2017 but time to slammed
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TankWilliams

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like the first pick, but I see no chance the Bears trade for Romo. They may sign him as a free agent, but Bears GM Ryan Pace has said he puts a large value on his picks and isn't going to send some for a QB that he might get 1 year out of. Only QB I could see him trading for is Jimmy G, but not with their first rounder.
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles getting dalvin cook? Sign me up.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Anna Kendricks are always nice.
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mcdowell is a pretty strong 1st rounder for the Falcons. I wouldn't have many complaints about it as he could be a DE for us or slide into DT if need be at times. Both positions could use more help and upgrades for sure.

Here is a good list for you to do on future mocks for us if you want to keep the good work going for the Falcons.

FS - Rico Allen isn't horrible but lord knows he needs to be upgraded and be used more of a great depth player. Need a legit ball hawking safety to team with Neal for a long time.

Edge Rusher - We need another talented young one to pair with Beasley after Freeney calls it a day which might be this year lol. We have Clayborne and Shelby but a pure pass rusher wouldn't hurt at all.

DT - Tyson Jackson, Rashede Hageman, and Jonathon Baineaux all 3 could very well be gone after this season. Leaving Grady Jarrett as the lone pure DT on the roster. I think we keep 1 of the 3 and the other 2 are gone and we draft one and pick one up in FA to replace them. DT is a pretty big need for us imo.

RG - Chris Chester is the lone weak link on the Falcons O-line and needs to be upgraded. Scraeder, Mack, Levitre, and Mathews are rock solid and studs most the time. Find me a young very talented RG in the 1st few rounds or FA to finish our O-line and im a happy person.

After those main major needs we could probably use depth at LB, TE, and a power RB to pair behind Freeman and Coleman who both have power but on the short yardage situations wouldn't hurt to have someone with 225 or 230 or so with some oomph behind him.
atown703

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way we pass on Dalvin Cook... OT in the 2nd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watson and Tim Williams?
You managed to be worse than our actual past GMs. Kudos to you.
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't be mad at it. Allen is tough to pass though

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: