Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT Divisional Round: Packers (10-6) @ Cowboys (13-3)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 107, 108, 109  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shanedorf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2016 Schedule Symmetry

Staring in week 2...the Packers played these teams in this order:

2) minny
3) lions
4) giants
5) cowboys
8.) falcons

Starting in week 16, the cycle begins again

16) minny
17) lions
18.) giants
19) cowboys
20) falcons
Pugger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bullrider wrote:
Pugger wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
bullrider wrote:
BlondeonBlonde wrote:
bullrider wrote:
RodgersGOAT wrote:
Romo is a very good quarterback that gets too much crap for not being "clutch."

As Packers and Rodgers fans I think we know how stupid those narratives can be.

If we lost to the Cowboys because Romo came in to replace the no talent rookie QB who took his job and he went on to win it all I would be ok with that.

But that won't happen so Roll Pack.

No talent rookie QB? Really? That no talent rookie QB had better QB stats than your hero Rodgers throughout the 16 game season.

No he didn't.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:41 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
WIsportsfan wrote:
4,428 yards with 40 touchdowns and 7 interceptions (zero in this seven game winning streak)

3,667 yards with 23 touchdowns and 4 interceptions

Better statz for sure though

A little research would prevent u from ;looking like an uninformed kid.

Prescott 67.8 % YPA 7.99 QBR 104.9 TD to INT ratio 5.75
Rodgers 65.7 % YPA 7.26 QBR 104.2 TD to INT ratio 5.71

Seriously, go away. I don't think we are in your forum trolling.

He's a Cowboys fan. He can't help it. Laughing

A little late to the party aren't you? JS

I only respond to ignorance! Act like u have some basic common sense..I can be civil as anyone.

Can you now? Could have fooled me. There is nothing worse than a juvenile sports fan getting his kicks trolling other fans' forums.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damarious Randall is a key to the game. We're probably not gonna see a lot of dime on Sunday. Witten and Zeke gonna see a lot of time. Gunter is a solid player. Hyde can play well in the slot. We're gonna need 23 to show up and handle the other CB spot because we're going to need to commit 8 to stopping the run at least some of the time.

If Randall and Gunter can hold up for the most part and we make a couple key run stops, it should be enough.

And we need to win the turnover battle.

I'm assuming our offense is going to keep rolling. Aaron trusts Adams, Allison, Cobb, Cook, ripper and Montgomery. He should be able to play aggressively and confidently even without Jordy.

I think Packers win, 27-24
Frank-O

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boratt wrote:
Damarious Randall is a key to the game. We're probably not gonna see a lot of dime on Sunday. Witten and Zeke gonna see a lot of time. Gunter is a solid player. Hyde can play well in the slot. We're gonna need 23 to show up and handle the other CB spot because we're going to need to commit 8 to stopping the run at least some of the time.

If Randall and Gunter can hold up for the most part and we make a couple key run stops, it should be enough.

And we need to win the turnover battle.

I'm assuming our offense is going to keep rolling. Aaron trusts Adams, Allison, Cobb, Cook, ripper and Montgomery. He should be able to play aggressively and confidently even without Jordy.

I think Packers win, 27-24

I can see Gunter shadowing Dez with some safety help part of the time. I'd like to see Randall on Williams. Hyde in the slot vs Beasly is a little concerning. Burnett on Witten.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank-O wrote:

I can see Gunter shadowing Dez with some safety help part of the time. I'd like to see Randall on Williams. Hyde in the slot vs Beasly is a little concerning. Burnett on Witten.

Probably some of that. I could see Joe Thomas and Martinez at times on Witten too. Thomas has had some nice pass breakups this year on te's
.flash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boratt wrote:
Frank-O wrote:

Probably some of that. I could see Joe Thomas and Martinez at times on Witten too. Thomas has had some nice pass breakups this year on te's
Yup, I don't have much of a problem with Thomas or Ryan on Witten. Both have flashed excellent cover skills and Witten might be the most unathletic TE still starting in today's NFL. Guy moves like molasses.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.flash wrote:
boratt wrote:
Frank-O wrote:

Yup, I don't have much of a problem with Thomas or Ryan on Witten. Both have flashed excellent cover skills and Witten might be the most unathletic TE still starting in today's NFL. Guy moves like molasses.

Richard Ridgers?
strat1080

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.flash wrote:
boratt wrote:
Frank-O wrote:

Richard Rodgers?
.flash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

strat1080 wrote:
.flash wrote:
boratt wrote:
Frank-O wrote:

Richard Rodgers?
If we were still stuck with Rich Rod as our starting TE, you'd certainly have a point. Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugger wrote:
bullrider wrote:
Pugger wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
bullrider wrote:
BlondeonBlonde wrote:
bullrider wrote:
RodgersGOAT wrote:
Romo is a very good quarterback that gets too much crap for not being "clutch."

As Packers and Rodgers fans I think we know how stupid those narratives can be.

If we lost to the Cowboys because Romo came in to replace the no talent rookie QB who took his job and he went on to win it all I would be ok with that.

But that won't happen so Roll Pack.

No talent rookie QB? Really? That no talent rookie QB had better QB stats than your hero Rodgers throughout the 16 game season.

No he didn't.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:41 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
WIsportsfan wrote:
4,428 yards with 40 touchdowns and 7 interceptions (zero in this seven game winning streak)

3,667 yards with 23 touchdowns and 4 interceptions

Better statz for sure though

A little research would prevent u from ;looking like an uninformed kid.

Prescott 67.8 % YPA 7.99 QBR 104.9 TD to INT ratio 5.75
Rodgers 65.7 % YPA 7.26 QBR 104.2 TD to INT ratio 5.71

Seriously, go away. I don't think we are in your forum trolling.

He's a Cowboys fan. He can't help it. Laughing

A little late to the party aren't you? JS

I only respond to ignorance! Act like u have some basic common sense..I can be civil as anyone.

Can you now? Could have fooled me. There is nothing worse than a juvenile sports fan getting his kicks trolling other fans' forums.

Well, it doesn't take a 1st grader to fool you!
bullrider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.flash wrote:
boratt wrote:
Frank-O wrote:

And yet, no one can cover him.
project T.O

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.flash wrote:
boratt wrote:
Frank-O wrote:

Haha

MAybe that'll be on his bust in canton.

Witten won't be running those 4.4 40's like some of the freaks at tightend in today's game. But don't underestimated his ability to get open (he's been doing it for over a decade). He's a master of finding soft spots in defenses, settling in gaps in a zone, using his body to shield defenders giving his Qb a target and just making subtle moves to get open enough.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imperative that we get a fast start in this game
driftwood

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

persiandud wrote:

thats what i thought against the giants too Laughing
{Family Ghost}

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

driftwood wrote:
persiandud wrote:

thats what i thought against the giants too Laughing

McCarthy took a little blame in not calling enough 'rhythm' plays to start the game. He said he needs to do a better job of helping Aaron get in a groove, or something like that. A fast start would really help us against Dallas. It would be nice to get a lead on them out of the gate.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 107, 108, 109  Next
Page 19 of 109

Jump to: