You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT Divisional Round: Packers (10-6) @ Cowboys (13-3)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 107, 108, 109  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Cadmus


Joined: 22 Apr 2013
Posts: 2351
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bullrider wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
bullrider wrote:
deltarich87 wrote:
Packers own Jerry's World. They got QB's winning championships there and are even winning games with backup QB's there

no contest


There has only been one championship won there,,Because there has only been one championship game been played there. But don't let facts get in the your way. BY the way. DAL is 7-1 in Jerry World this year.




Your meme makes no sense...That championship game was played between GB and PIT in 2011...FAIL


Wow that Mark Twain quote was SPOT ON. Laughing

Can we stop engaging this clearly prepubescent Cowboys fan?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bullrider


Joined: 31 Oct 2016
Posts: 139
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cadmus wrote:
bullrider wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
bullrider wrote:
deltarich87 wrote:
Packers own Jerry's World. They got QB's winning championships there and are even winning games with backup QB's there

no contest


There has only been one championship won there,,Because there has only been one championship game been played there. But don't let facts get in the your way. BY the way. DAL is 7-1 in Jerry World this year.




Your meme makes no sense...That championship game was played between GB and PIT in 2011...FAIL


Wow that Mark Twain quote was SPOT ON. Laughing

Can we stop engaging this clearly prepubescent Cowboys fan?

I know..U guys keep coming back! Mark Twain had u pegged
lol


Last edited by bullrider on Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cadmus


Joined: 22 Apr 2013
Posts: 2351
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bullrider wrote:
Cadmus wrote:
bullrider wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
bullrider wrote:
deltarich87 wrote:
Packers own Jerry's World. They got QB's winning championships there and are even winning games with backup QB's there

no contest


There has only been one championship won there,,Because there has only been one championship game been played there. But don't let facts get in the your way. BY the way. DAL is 7-1 in Jerry World this year.




Your meme makes no sense...That championship game was played between GB and PIT in 2011...FAIL


Wow that Mark Twain quote was SPOT ON. Laughing

Can we stop engaging this clearly prepubescent Cowboys fan?

I know..U guys keep coming back! lol


Learn how to internet. Don't quote me and then proceed to type your response in that quote.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bullrider


Joined: 31 Oct 2016
Posts: 139
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cadmus wrote:
bullrider wrote:
Cadmus wrote:
bullrider wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
bullrider wrote:
deltarich87 wrote:
Packers own Jerry's World. They got QB's winning championships there and are even winning games with backup QB's there

no contest


There has only been one championship won there,,Because there has only been one championship game been played there. But don't let facts get in the your way. BY the way. DAL is 7-1 in Jerry World this year.




Your meme makes no sense...That championship game was played between GB and PIT in 2011...FAIL


Wow that Mark Twain quote was SPOT ON. Laughing

Can we stop engaging this clearly prepubescent Cowboys fan?

I know..U guys keep coming back! lol


Learn how to internet. Don't quote me and then proceed to type your response in that.


Where did I quote You? I used my own words, sonny
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spilltray


Joined: 09 Jan 2006
Posts: 12051
Location: Green Bay, WI
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Efficiency stats without the volume to back them up. Dak played great, but he got to lean on a dominant running game and not have to throw his team consistently to victory. He got to be a complimentary piece. Yes his numbers are impressive in that role, but there is a HUGE difference between 459 attempts and 610. That's 28.7 attempts per game vs 38.1. The volume matters.
_________________
Wilfred wrote:
Memory is like the Packers when they are behind by two touchdowns in the 4th quarter... It comes back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
deltarich87


Joined: 29 Dec 2014
Posts: 6107
Location: Bay Area
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bullrider wrote:
deltarich87 wrote:
Packers own Jerry's World. They got QB's winning championships there and are even winning games with backup QB's there

no contest


There has only been one championship won there,,Because there has only been one championship game been played there. But don't let facts get in the your way. BY the way. DAL is 7-1 in Jerry World this year.

GB is 3-12 at DAL since 1970...LOL


GB is 2-0 in their house since 2011

can't go against recent trends
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cadmus


Joined: 22 Apr 2013
Posts: 2351
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bullrider wrote:
Cadmus wrote:
bullrider wrote:
Cadmus wrote:
bullrider wrote:


Your meme makes no sense...That championship game was played between GB and PIT in 2011...FAIL


Wow that Mark Twain quote was SPOT ON. Laughing <-- MY WORDS

Can we stop engaging this clearly prepubescent Cowboys fan? <-- MY WORDS

I know..U guys keep coming back! lol <-- NOT MY WORDS


Learn how to internet. Don't quote me and then proceed to type your response in that.


Where did I quote You? I used my own words, sonny


All of those are in the same quote, which means your drivel is attributed to me.

Would you like me to teach you how to count from 1 to 10 next?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bullrider


Joined: 31 Oct 2016
Posts: 139
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cadmus wrote:
bullrider wrote:
Cadmus wrote:
bullrider wrote:
Cadmus wrote:
bullrider wrote:


Your meme makes no sense...That championship game was played between GB and PIT in 2011...FAIL


Wow that Mark Twain quote was SPOT ON. Laughing <-- MY WORDS

Can we stop engaging this clearly prepubescent Cowboys fan? <-- MY WORDS

I know..U guys keep coming back! lol <-- NOT MY WORDS


Learn how to internet. Don't quote me and then proceed to type your response in that.


Where did I quote You? I used my own words, sonny


All of those are in the same quote, which means your drivel is attributed to me.

Would you like me to teach you how to count from 1 to 10 next?


Which means I was responding to you..Do I need to teach you how the forum works?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Frank-O


Joined: 20 Jun 2012
Posts: 2289
Location: Wisconsin - Cheeseland
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just rewatched the game. We made a lot of dumb mistakes with terrible timing. Which they capitalized on and eventually got their run game/PA going. If we minimize the mistakes and get an early lead, I think we'll be good or at the very least a lot better off.

We had Janis and Abby getting snaps, Allison and Cook are much better although no Jordy would hurt.

Monty absolutely balled out.

Gunter looked terrible this game, he's been a chit ton better in the latter part of the season.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pugger


Joined: 01 May 2010
Posts: 14803
Location: Green Bay for the summer.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NormSizedMidget wrote:
bullrider wrote:
BlondeonBlonde wrote:
bullrider wrote:
RodgersGOAT wrote:
Romo is a very good quarterback that gets too much crap for not being "clutch."

As Packers and Rodgers fans I think we know how stupid those narratives can be.

If we lost to the Cowboys because Romo came in to replace the no talent rookie QB who took his job and he went on to win it all I would be ok with that.

But that won't happen so Roll Pack.


No talent rookie QB? Really? That no talent rookie QB had better QB stats than your hero Rodgers throughout the 16 game season.


No he didn't.


PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:41 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
WIsportsfan wrote:
4,428 yards with 40 touchdowns and 7 interceptions (zero in this seven game winning streak)

3,667 yards with 23 touchdowns and 4 interceptions


Better statz for sure though


A little research would prevent u from ;looking like an uninformed kid.

Prescott 67.8 % YPA 7.99 QBR 104.9 TD to INT ratio 5.75
Rodgers 65.7 % YPA 7.26 QBR 104.2 TD to INT ratio 5.71


Seriously, go away. I don't think we are in your forum trolling.


He's a Cowboys fan. He can't help it. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cadmus


Joined: 22 Apr 2013
Posts: 2351
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank-O wrote:
Just rewatched the game. We made a lot of dumb mistakes with terrible timing. Which they capitalized on and eventually got their run game/PA going. If we minimize the mistakes and get an early lead, I think we'll be good or at the very least a lot better off.

We had Janis and Abby getting snaps, Allison and Cook are much better although no Jordy would hurt.

Monty absolutely balled out.

Gunter looked terrible this game, he's been a chit ton better in the latter part of the season.


1) Wait, what? I'm sure you meant someone else.

2) I wouldn't say terrible, but he wasn't great and he had bad match-up. Randall played much better than Gunter this weekend.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bullrider


Joined: 31 Oct 2016
Posts: 139
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugger wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
bullrider wrote:
BlondeonBlonde wrote:
bullrider wrote:
RodgersGOAT wrote:
Romo is a very good quarterback that gets too much crap for not being "clutch."

As Packers and Rodgers fans I think we know how stupid those narratives can be.

If we lost to the Cowboys because Romo came in to replace the no talent rookie QB who took his job and he went on to win it all I would be ok with that.

But that won't happen so Roll Pack.


No talent rookie QB? Really? That no talent rookie QB had better QB stats than your hero Rodgers throughout the 16 game season.


No he didn't.


PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:41 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
WIsportsfan wrote:
4,428 yards with 40 touchdowns and 7 interceptions (zero in this seven game winning streak)

3,667 yards with 23 touchdowns and 4 interceptions


Better statz for sure though


A little research would prevent u from ;looking like an uninformed kid.

Prescott 67.8 % YPA 7.99 QBR 104.9 TD to INT ratio 5.75
Rodgers 65.7 % YPA 7.26 QBR 104.2 TD to INT ratio 5.71


Seriously, go away. I don't think we are in your forum trolling.


He's a Cowboys fan. He can't help it. Laughing


A little late to the party aren't you? JS

I only respond to ignorance! Act like u have some basic common sense..I can be civil as anyone.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Frank-O


Joined: 20 Jun 2012
Posts: 2289
Location: Wisconsin - Cheeseland
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cadmus wrote:
Frank-O wrote:
Just rewatched the game. We made a lot of dumb mistakes with terrible timing. Which they capitalized on and eventually got their run game/PA going. If we minimize the mistakes and get an early lead, I think we'll be good or at the very least a lot better off.

We had Janis and Abby getting snaps, Allison and Cook are much better although no Jordy would hurt.

Monty absolutely balled out.

Gunter looked terrible this game, he's been a chit ton better in the latter part of the season.


1) Wait, what? I'm sure you meant someone else.

2) I wouldn't say terrible, but he wasn't great and he had bad match-up. Randall played much better than Gunter this weekend.

I'm like 95% sure I saw Abby out there. Forgot to mention PERILLO too! Yuck.

Gunter gave up 2 TDs to Cole Beasley and two other huge plays that I can remember off the top of my head.

I'd agree, Randall looked like himself from last year vs the Giants.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cadmus


Joined: 22 Apr 2013
Posts: 2351
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank-O wrote:
Cadmus wrote:
Frank-O wrote:
Just rewatched the game. We made a lot of dumb mistakes with terrible timing. Which they capitalized on and eventually got their run game/PA going. If we minimize the mistakes and get an early lead, I think we'll be good or at the very least a lot better off.

We had Janis and Abby getting snaps, Allison and Cook are much better although no Jordy would hurt.

Monty absolutely balled out.

Gunter looked terrible this game, he's been a chit ton better in the latter part of the season.


1) Wait, what? I'm sure you meant someone else.

2) I wouldn't say terrible, but he wasn't great and he had bad match-up. Randall played much better than Gunter this weekend.

I'm like 95% sure I saw Abby out there. Forgot to mention PERILLO too! Yuck.

Gunter gave up 2 TDs to Cole Beasley and two other huge plays that I can remember off the top of my head.

I'd agree, Randall looked like himself from last year vs the Giants.


Ah, you meant the Cowboys game. I thought you meant the most recent game vs NYG. My bad.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Frank-O


Joined: 20 Jun 2012
Posts: 2289
Location: Wisconsin - Cheeseland
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cadmus wrote:
Frank-O wrote:
Cadmus wrote:
Frank-O wrote:
Just rewatched the game. We made a lot of dumb mistakes with terrible timing. Which they capitalized on and eventually got their run game/PA going. If we minimize the mistakes and get an early lead, I think we'll be good or at the very least a lot better off.

We had Janis and Abby getting snaps, Allison and Cook are much better although no Jordy would hurt.

Monty absolutely balled out.

Gunter looked terrible this game, he's been a chit ton better in the latter part of the season.


1) Wait, what? I'm sure you meant someone else.

2) I wouldn't say terrible, but he wasn't great and he had bad match-up. Randall played much better than Gunter this weekend.

I'm like 95% sure I saw Abby out there. Forgot to mention PERILLO too! Yuck.

Gunter gave up 2 TDs to Cole Beasley and two other huge plays that I can remember off the top of my head.

I'd agree, Randall looked like himself from last year vs the Giants.


Ah, you meant the Cowboys game. I thought you meant the most recent game vs NYG. My bad.


All good man.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 107, 108, 109  Next
Page 18 of 109

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group