Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

If Vance Joseph leaves, who is the next D-Cordinator
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
green4gulf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cddolphin wrote:
Sounds like Vance to Denver is all but done.

Shame.

Supposedly Burke was heavily involved in game-planning in 2016, and Gase likes him a lot. As Armando reported, it'll be his job to lose.

I'm not so sure. If Vance to Denver is a done deal, then why is Vance interviewing with San Diego today?

I personally believe Denver would rather hire Kyle Shannahan ( who is still preparing for playoff games with Atlanta )......it just makes way more sense to hire Shannahan unless they really want to keep Wade Phillips and he prefers to work with Joseph over Shannahan ( which could be the case since Vance worked for Phillips in Houston ).
cddolphin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green4gulf wrote:
cddolphin wrote:

Shame.

Supposedly Burke was heavily involved in game-planning in 2016, and Gase likes him a lot. As Armando reported, it'll be his job to lose.

I'm not so sure. If Vance to Denver is a done deal, then why is Vance interviewing with San Diego today?

I personally believe Denver would rather hire Kyle Shannahan ( who is still preparing for playoff games with Atlanta )......it just makes way more sense to hire Shannahan unless they really want to keep Wade Phillips and he prefers to work with Joseph over Shannahan ( which could be the case since Vance worked for Phillips in Houston ).

He's not interviewing there anymore, that info is from late last night. Last I heard he was at the Pegulas' home "hashing out the details".

It's a done dealio
green4gulf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cddolphin wrote:
green4gulf wrote:
cddolphin wrote:

Shame.

He's not interviewing there anymore, that info is from late last night. Last I heard he was at the Pegulas' home "hashing out the details".

It's a done dealio

Ya, ESPN NFL Live just reported that Vance Joseph will be the next Broncos HC.
TheKillerNacho

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish him well in Denver. Seems like a nice guy... was hoping we'd keep him a bit longer so that he could build the defense to his vision but I guess Burke will have to do.

Nacho Simulation Football League
Dolphinemidget

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for being part of a great season, wish him the best in Colorado.

Adopt a Phins 2016 #1 pick
Dolphinmeister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish Vance well but I consider this a blessing in disguise. This team has had better defenses with a lot less talent in the past. Going into the Pittsburgh game Miami was close to setting a franchise record for the most yards given up per game average for the season in franchise history.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: