You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bring on the Steelers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigschmadt00

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to force a punt. Hasn't happened yet. And no pressure, it's not acceptable.

^ryknowssd on the sig
Chiefs_5627

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well one positive: I'm pretty impressed with Ramik. Seems to be putting it together.
Chiefs_5627

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope Conley is alright geez
valkrei

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Screw you Sutton! Your a hack. Your schemes suck!

Props to Loto Tailback for the SIG!
DR43

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not here to troll but I thought that this was a poor called game for Andy Reid. Any chance he loses his job this year?
mayanfootball

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chiefs got beat by a team that DIDN'T EVEN SCORE A TOUCHDOWN.

Problems all around this team, offense and defense. Too innumerable to count this late at night.
Jakuvious

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was just kind of a crap game. Just a game full of two teams trying to shoot themselves in the foot more often.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DR43 wrote:
I'm not here to troll but I thought that this was a poor called game for Andy Reid. Any chance he loses his job this year?
I'd personally give Dave Toub a chance to HC. He's got respect and contacts throughout the NFL. Andy is tired and old. Bob Sutton deserves to watch all NFL games at home on TV now.
Jakuvious

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DR43 wrote:

No way. 43 wins in 4 years. You don't fire that.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never been so disappointed in a Cheifs team! Way to suck the life out of us again. Hope we have a new offensive coordinator next year. Be a while before we have this good of a chance again.
ArrowheadRage58

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could've really used Charles and DJ...i'm on board to see both of them back to help win the SB. Certainly had the ability to beat this team w/ out them, but this particular game needed em both in the worst way and Pit was just the better team.

Charles could transform this offense into great. Ware is just pretty good...would be the ultimate change of pace bruiser. There was never a game we won this year where I still didn't miss Charles. I hope he plays in KC til he's atleast 35. He deserves playoff success.

Obviously we're always gonna have guys go on IR, but can we plz just get one year in this regime with our main stars healthy for playoffs...just once.

Your Denver hatred is borderline pathological. I don't think my girlfriend cheating on me would cause me as much hate as you have for Denver.

Last edited by ArrowheadRage58 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Chiefs_5627

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say what you will but I don't pin this on Sutton. We just held a team that almost dropped a 50 burger on us last time to keeping em out of the endzone. With a ton of injuries to boot. I feel the offense [inappropriate/removed] footed their way through the game. They had a good game plan for Reek as well. Oh well, too much emotion right now for thus convo
DR43

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jakuvious wrote:
DR43 wrote:

No way. 43 wins in 4 years. You don't fire that.

Reid's problem was never winning games in the regular season. He just cant win the big games. He might be the worst big game coach ever.
valkrei

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chiefs_5627 wrote:
Say what you will but I don't pin this on Sutton. We just held a team that almost dropped a 50 burger on us last time to keeping em out of the endzone. With a ton of injuries to boot. I feel the offense [inappropriate/removed] footed their way through the game. They had a good game plan for Reek as well. Oh well, too much emotion right now for thus convo

So you ok that we had next to no stops against pits offense, the first half yards were insane and you don't deserve to be in the Sb if you think thats ok.

Props to Loto Tailback for the SIG!
Jakuvious

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chiefs_5627 wrote:

I hate the rush to blame Smith, Reid, and Sutton. Not just from us, but from fans at large, the immediate reaction was Smith being conservative and Reid mismanaging things, and that really wasn't the game at all. It was dropped passes on offense (A. Wilson, Maclin, Kelce, and Ware all contributed there) and an inability to shed blocks on defense (from basically everyone but Berry and R. Wilson.) It's not always the top guys who blew it. A lot of guys contributed to blowing this game. Including some of the good ones (Kelce, Houston, Ford, Jones) that people don't like criticizing because they're normally so good. Houston, Ford, and Jones contributed nothing in terms of pressure. Ron Parker blew it in coverage on several key drive extending plays. Kelce dropped a game changing kind of pass and then made a negatively game changing kind of penalty.

Smith played a good game. Reid put the offense in a position to succeed. Sutton adjusted as the game went on and we continued to be a shut down D in the red zone. It isn't always those 3 guys.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: