Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Starting to Look Like Bruce Allen May Be the Cancer
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HTTRG3Dynasty


Joined: 03 Apr 2012
Posts: 10224
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:59 pm    Post subject: Starting to Look Like Bruce Allen May Be the Cancer Reply with quote

Saw this on twitter today from a guy who is pretty "dialed in" to what's going on in Redskins park:

Chad Ryan ‏@ChadwikoRCC Jan 6
Quote:
JANUARY 2015 TIMELINE:

Jan 6: Interview J. Barry

Jan 8: Interview W. Phillips

Jan 9: McCloughan's 1st day as GM

Jan 21: Barry Hired


Chad Ryan ‏@ChadwikoRCC Jan 6
Quote:
McCloughan, who was "not heavily involved" with the DC selection process, suggested to bring Phillips for a 2nd interview.

Didn't happen.


Chad Ryan ‏@ChadwikoRCC Jan 6
Quote:
The Barry hire came down to Bruce Allen and Jay Gruden. Both felt he was someone whom they'd work well with.

Mainly Allen.


Chad Ryan
‏@ChadwikoRCC
Quote:
According to people inside #Redskins park, Snyder has bought into the 'McCloughan philosophy' of how to build a team

Allen is not all-in


Chad Ryan ‏@ChadwikoRCC Jan 6
Quote:
None of this is to say that McCloughan and Allen/Gruden are at polar opposites or at odds, but key differences exist which impact decisions.


Chad Ryan ‏@ChadwikoRCC Jan 6
Quote:
Gruden asked McCloughan to help re-build the offense as a priority. McCloughan acquiesced. First two round 1 draft picks went to offense.


Chad Ryan ‏@ChadwikoRCC Jan 6
Chad Ryan Retweeted Grant Paulsen
Quote:
Comments in recent times (such as linked tweet below) from Gruden have been cooly received.

Grant Paulsen Verified account
‏@granthpaulsen
Quote:
Jay Gruden with reporters: "We've had two first round picks since I've been here. One hasn't played & the other one's a guard." What a zing.


Chad Ryan ‏@ChadwikoRCC Jan 6
Quote:
All this leads to the search for the new DC.
McCloughan's level of involvement at present is unknown. Not anticipated to be heavy.


Chad Ryan ‏@ChadwikoRCC Jan 6
Quote:
Snyder is, I'm told, torn;
He's personally loyal of Bruce Allen, but professionally closer aligned to McCloughan's plans.


Chad Ryan ‏@ChadwikoRCC Jan 6
Quote:
So the next DC hire will be revelatory; is it another Bruce Allen "old boys club" coach, or is it a true fresh start and new perspective?


Chad Ryan ‏@ChadwikoRCC Jan 6
Quote:
That's the end of the story, for now:
The relationship between #Redskins GM and President will have impacts on Cousins and his LTD, too.


So it looks like there is a rift between Allen and McCloughan, and Snyder has to decide, quickly, whose side he is going to take. If we make a choice at DC from the "old boys club", as we did with Barry, you'll know he chose Allen's side and that this franchise will never get it together. If we choose a competent DC, without past ties to the Tampa Bay social club, there's hope that that this franchise will be competing for a SB in a year or two.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lavar703


Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Posts: 7185
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is pretty well known. Bruce isn't going anywhere though so whatever.
_________________
Dashing is the greatest FF poster ever
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 80677
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I think we've kind of known this all along but it's never really been laid out as well as Chad just did it. Let's be honest, going back even further to when Allen was first hired, he was brought on board I thought because Schanahan wanted him as his GM because he knew Allen was good with the business things and contracts so Shanahan wouldn't have to worry about that. Then let's look at the fact that Allen has had at least a say in every bad decision that this franchise has made since 2010 starting with the McNabb & Jammal Brown trades to the trade downs to pass on better talent in the 2011 draft, to the RG3 trade to multiple free agent signings and Tamp coaching tree hiring a that haven't worked out since 2010, to the draft in 2013 which was an uttter disaster, the trade down in the 2014 draft passing on two good to great starting DL right now - Tuitt & Jernigan - to take Murphy - who's been a good player and had a career year but thenother guys are better and play in more positions of need.

Obviously since Allen was hired he didn't have total control and final say over any of these moves except in 2014 - which was a good FA & draft period for the skins - but he did have a part in a lot of it and he's the only one remaining between all of those hired in 2010 when a Shanahan was hired.

One thing that Allen did do well though was he did hire Scott McCloughan and I'm of the belief that McCloughan at least gave him pointers during the 2014 NFL draft - which was a good one for us - if not McCloughan was even more involved in our draft than that in 2014.

IMO Allen did do a good job at certain things like the 2014 offseaon when he had final say, on the business side and with contract negotiations. My advice for Snyder would be to strip Allen from having any say in hiring coaches - give that all to Jay & Scot - and strip Allen from any say in player acquisitions.

Allen shouldn't even be in the room when McCloughan, Gruden, other coaches, scouts, etc are reviewing players and deciding who they want to sign and draft.

Allen should just be involved in contracts with Eric Shaffer and in charge of pants and picnics, he shouldn't have any say in hiring coaches or acquiring talent anymore.
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ripsean21


Joined: 20 Mar 2009
Posts: 3685
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Allen needs to get it together and do his part!!! Why can't we just get it together up front!! Bruce can work the cap, Scot scouts the team and makes the calls and tells Bruce to yes add a million or two if we need and Jay picks his staff! I personally believe Jay would hire Guenter from Cincy in a perfect world. All I know is we better hire the right guy get Kirk to sign if we do offer top 5$! If these things don't happen I believe your right and I will just watch the Nats, Caps and Clemson and The U and I'll probably honestly stop watching the Skins! I like them but they literally just aren't even fun to watch not that they were as a kid but as a kid you believe the hype and hope! Now it's just same things different day!!!
_________________

Thanks Mike23md for the sig!!!
Adopt a Redskin D Jax!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ripsean21


Joined: 20 Mar 2009
Posts: 3685
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Yeah, I think we've kind of known this all along but it's never really been laid out as well as Chad just did it. Let's be honest, going back even further to when Allen was first hired, he was brought on board I thought because Schanahan wanted him as his GM because he knew Allen was good with the business things and contracts so Shanahan wouldn't have to worry about that. Then let's look at the fact that Allen has had at least a say in every bad decision that this franchise has made since 2010 starting with the McNabb & Jammal Brown trades to the trade downs to pass on better talent in the 2011 draft, to the RG3 trade to multiple free agent signings and Tamp coaching tree hiring a that haven't worked out since 2010, to the draft in 2013 which was an uttter disaster, the trade down in the 2014 draft passing on two good to great starting DL right now - Tuitt & Jernigan - to take Murphy - who's been a good player and had a career year but thenother guys are better and play in more positions of need.

Obviously since Allen was hired he didn't have total control and final say over any of these moves except in 2014 - which was a good FA & draft period for the skins - but he did have a part in a lot of it and he's the only one remaining between all of those hired in 2010 when a Shanahan was hired.

One thing that Allen did do well though was he did hire Scott McCloughan and I'm of the belief that McCloughan at least gave him pointers during the 2014 NFL draft - which was a good one for us - if not McCloughan was even more involved in our draft than that in 2014.

IMO Allen did do a good job at certain things like the 2014 offseaon when he had final say, on the business side and with contract negotiations. My advice for Snyder would be to strip Allen from having any say in hiring coaches - give that all to Jay & Scot - and strip Allen from any say in player acquisitions.

Allen shouldn't even be in the room when McCloughan, Gruden, other coaches, scouts, etc are reviewing players and deciding who they want to sign and draft.

Allen should just be involved in contracts with Eric Shaffer and in charge of pants and picnics, he shouldn't have any say in hiring coaches or acquiring talent anymore.


Boom!! Do the deals we say Bruce and pick out the baskets for the company picnics and stay the heck out of the personnel department!!! Change the locks Scot. Personally they don't always have to agree realistically their not always gonna! But if Jay wants Kirk and Scot says okay then Bruce you work those numbers!!!
_________________

Thanks Mike23md for the sig!!!
Adopt a Redskin D Jax!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DCRED


Joined: 07 Jun 2010
Posts: 5546
Location: USA
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ripsean21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Yeah, I think we've kind of known this all along but it's never really been laid out as well as Chad just did it. Let's be honest, going back even further to when Allen was first hired, he was brought on board I thought because Schanahan wanted him as his GM because he knew Allen was good with the business things and contracts so Shanahan wouldn't have to worry about that. Then let's look at the fact that Allen has had at least a say in every bad decision that this franchise has made since 2010 starting with the McNabb & Jammal Brown trades to the trade downs to pass on better talent in the 2011 draft, to the RG3 trade to multiple free agent signings and Tamp coaching tree hiring a that haven't worked out since 2010, to the draft in 2013 which was an uttter disaster, the trade down in the 2014 draft passing on two good to great starting DL right now - Tuitt & Jernigan - to take Murphy - who's been a good player and had a career year but thenother guys are better and play in more positions of need.

Obviously since Allen was hired he didn't have total control and final say over any of these moves except in 2014 - which was a good FA & draft period for the skins - but he did have a part in a lot of it and he's the only one remaining between all of those hired in 2010 when a Shanahan was hired.

One thing that Allen did do well though was he did hire Scott McCloughan and I'm of the belief that McCloughan at least gave him pointers during the 2014 NFL draft - which was a good one for us - if not McCloughan was even more involved in our draft than that in 2014.

IMO Allen did do a good job at certain things like the 2014 offseaon when he had final say, on the business side and with contract negotiations. My advice for Snyder would be to strip Allen from having any say in hiring coaches - give that all to Jay & Scot - and strip Allen from any say in player acquisitions.

Allen shouldn't even be in the room when McCloughan, Gruden, other coaches, scouts, etc are reviewing players and deciding who they want to sign and draft.

Allen should just be involved in contracts with Eric Shaffer and in charge of pants and picnics, he shouldn't have any say in hiring coaches or acquiring talent anymore.


Boom!! Do the deals we say Bruce and pick out the baskets for the company picnics and stay the heck out of the personnel department!!! Change the locks Scot. Personally they don't always have to agree realistically their not always gonna! But if Jay wants Kirk and Scot says okay then Bruce you work those numbers!!!


You guys are right and beat me to some great points. I see I have been wrong for backing Allen for so many years.
turtle that was a great post where you talked about Allen's positive contributions and failures. Unfortunately, I let my admiration for those moves allow too many excuses for his player acquisition skills.

Scot McGloughan needs 100% authority to build this team the way he wants-- after the suggestions and advice from others. He's the one who has made his reputation finding good players. Not even Danny can say that.

I hope all the decision-makers see that Scot got the Offense built Quick. (We are only a running game away from having an Offense that could explode into space it could be so good.)
So Now Let the man work on the Defense the same way.

Once we start seeing a full roster heavy from the Draft, we'll be able to stay under the cap while keeping the big $$ players we want to. If they let Scot do his job. They better not screw that up.
_________________
Meanest sigs by mike23md
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 80677
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ripsean21 wrote:
Well Allen needs to get it together and do his part!!! Why can't we just get it together up front!! Bruce can work the cap, Scot scouts the team and makes the calls and tells Bruce to yes add a million or two if we need and Jay picks his staff! I personally believe Jay would hire Guenter from Cincy in a perfect world. All I know is we better hire the right guy get Kirk to sign if we do offer top 5$! If these things don't happen I believe your right and I will just watch the Nats, Caps and Clemson and The U and I'll probably honestly stop watching the Skins! I like them but they literally just aren't even fun to watch not that they were as a kid but as a kid you believe the hype and hope! Now it's just same things different day!!!
The same Gunther who has fielded average defenses with top talent since he was promoted to the Bengals Def coordinator? No thanks. We can do better. I also thought that Cincy didn't give us permission to talk to Gunther.
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Doc Draper


Joined: 18 Dec 2012
Posts: 5078
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
ripsean21 wrote:
Well Allen needs to get it together and do his part!!! Why can't we just get it together up front!! Bruce can work the cap, Scot scouts the team and makes the calls and tells Bruce to yes add a million or two if we need and Jay picks his staff! I personally believe Jay would hire Guenter from Cincy in a perfect world. All I know is we better hire the right guy get Kirk to sign if we do offer top 5$! If these things don't happen I believe your right and I will just watch the Nats, Caps and Clemson and The U and I'll probably honestly stop watching the Skins! I like them but they literally just aren't even fun to watch not that they were as a kid but as a kid you believe the hype and hope! Now it's just same things different day!!!
The same Gunther who has fielded average defenses with top talent since he was promoted to the Bengals Def coordinator? No thanks. We can do better. I also thought that Cincy didn't give us permission to talk to Gunther.


Over rated and under performing defenses reporting to a very good defensive minded head coach. His defense is one of the most undisciplined ever. Yeah I can see why a moron like Gruden would want him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MKnight82


Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 18961
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think having a difference of opinion is being a cancer. Allen stepped back and let McCloughan handle player acquisition. He's pretty good with contract negotiations. The Barry hire was stupid but let's see what they do this time first before we start pointing fingers.
_________________


Bruce Allen is a snake and should be fired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 80677
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc Draper wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
ripsean21 wrote:
Well Allen needs to get it together and do his part!!! Why can't we just get it together up front!! Bruce can work the cap, Scot scouts the team and makes the calls and tells Bruce to yes add a million or two if we need and Jay picks his staff! I personally believe Jay would hire Guenter from Cincy in a perfect world. All I know is we better hire the right guy get Kirk to sign if we do offer top 5$! If these things don't happen I believe your right and I will just watch the Nats, Caps and Clemson and The U and I'll probably honestly stop watching the Skins! I like them but they literally just aren't even fun to watch not that they were as a kid but as a kid you believe the hype and hope! Now it's just same things different day!!!
The same Gunther who has fielded average defenses with top talent since he was promoted to the Bengals Def coordinator? No thanks. We can do better. I also thought that Cincy didn't give us permission to talk to Gunther.


Over rated and under performing defenses reporting to a very good defensive minded head coach. His defense is one of the most undisciplined ever. Yeah I can see why a moron like Gruden would want him.
The same mornon who's the only HC to have back to back winning seasons in the past 20 years for the Redskins? Including Joe Gibbs? That moron HC? The fact that you still doubt that Gruden is a good HC when he's had the Redskins have back to back winning seasons with one of the best passing offenses in the NFLwhile being held back by one of the worst defenses in the NFL is just appalling.
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ripsean21


Joined: 20 Mar 2009
Posts: 3685
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
ripsean21 wrote:
Well Allen needs to get it together and do his part!!! Why can't we just get it together up front!! Bruce can work the cap, Scot scouts the team and makes the calls and tells Bruce to yes add a million or two if we need and Jay picks his staff! I personally believe Jay would hire Guenter from Cincy in a perfect world. All I know is we better hire the right guy get Kirk to sign if we do offer top 5$! If these things don't happen I believe your right and I will just watch the Nats, Caps and Clemson and The U and I'll probably honestly stop watching the Skins! I like them but they literally just aren't even fun to watch not that they were as a kid but as a kid you believe the hype and hope! Now it's just same things different day!!!
The same Gunther who has fielded average defenses with top talent since he was promoted to the Bengals Def coordinator? No thanks. We can do better. I also thought that Cincy didn't give us permission to talk to Gunther.


They did deny us but I was just pointing out I felt Gruden would be the main one pulling for him not Bruce or Scot! I'm not saying he's my pick either just stating the pulling force for him would probably be Gruden. My ideal coordinator would be Bevell from Seattle. Not going to happen so I do currently like the idea of Bradley because his age and his scheme fits a lot of our secondary talent and we have some pieces that translate well into his 4 man front and a good FS and stud MLB and big name DL free agent could turn it around pretty quickly. But I don't have faith in this front office yet to make this work!!!!
_________________

Thanks Mike23md for the sig!!!
Adopt a Redskin D Jax!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
A TRAIN 89


Joined: 21 Jan 2009
Posts: 1271
Location: the land of plenty
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce Allen should've been let go once we hired Scot McCloughan. He was "elevated" to President only because of his relationships with the state of Virginia. He brokered the deal that moved training camp to Richmond. He is also probably trying to broker a deal in Loudon County to move the stadium there. He has no real value and just shakes hands and kisses babies.

What should've happened when Scot McCloughan was hired was Bruce Allen be relieved of his duties and Capologist/Contracts guru Eric Schaffer elevated to a higher role overseeing operations.

Front Office should look like this:

Owner: Dan Snyder
GM: Scot McCloughan
Director of Player Personnel: Eric Schaffer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 80677
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ripsean21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
ripsean21 wrote:
Well Allen needs to get it together and do his part!!! Why can't we just get it together up front!! Bruce can work the cap, Scot scouts the team and makes the calls and tells Bruce to yes add a million or two if we need and Jay picks his staff! I personally believe Jay would hire Guenter from Cincy in a perfect world. All I know is we better hire the right guy get Kirk to sign if we do offer top 5$! If these things don't happen I believe your right and I will just watch the Nats, Caps and Clemson and The U and I'll probably honestly stop watching the Skins! I like them but they literally just aren't even fun to watch not that they were as a kid but as a kid you believe the hype and hope! Now it's just same things different day!!!
The same Gunther who has fielded average defenses with top talent since he was promoted to the Bengals Def coordinator? No thanks. We can do better. I also thought that Cincy didn't give us permission to talk to Gunther.


They did deny us but I was just pointing out I felt Gruden would be the main one pulling for him not Bruce or Scot! I'm not saying he's my pick either just stating the pulling force for him would probably be Gruden. My ideal coordinator would be Bevell from Seattle. Not going to happen so I do currently like the idea of Bradley because his age and his scheme fits a lot of our secondary talent and we have some pieces that translate well into his 4 man front and a good FS and stud MLB and big name DL free agent could turn it around pretty quickly. But I don't have faith in this front office yet to make this work!!!!
Darrell Bevell is the Seahawks offensive coordinator, not defensive coordinator. I remember wanting to hire him to be our HC instead of Gruden in 2014 and then hiring Ken Norton, Jr to be our defensive coordinator.

Gus Bradley is the former defensive coordinator for Seattle (2009-2012), and Bevell has been their offensive coordinator since 2011.
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 80677
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A TRAIN 89 wrote:
Bruce Allen should've been let go once we hired Scot McCloughan. He was "elevated" to President only because of his relationships with the state of Virginia. He brokered the deal that moved training camp to Richmond. He is also probably trying to broker a deal in Loudon County to move the stadium there. He has no real value and just shakes hands and kisses babies.

What should've happened when Scot McCloughan was hired was Bruce Allen be relieved of his duties and Capologist/Contracts guru Eric Schaffer elevated to a higher role overseeing operations.

Front Office should look like this:

Owner: Dan Snyder
GM: Scot McCloughan
Director of Player Personnel: Eric Schaffer
I agree with this except that I don't think Bruce Allen should have totally been let go, he just should have been re-assigned to do the bolded and have a say in nothing else when McCloughan was hired.

Let's be honest though, Allen had a good 2014 offseason as our GM who had total control, we had a good draft, signed several good free agents and he hired Gruden that offseaon. No doubt it appears McCloughan is better but McCloughan's free agent acquisitions have busted the past two years and his drafts have been a mixed bag. IMO, McCloughan has to be better if the skins are going to take the next step. If McCloughan had a draft, free agent period and hired a defensive coordinator who will be as good as Allen's hire of Jay Gruden as HC from 2014, then we should win the division again and have a first round bye in 2017.

That being said, Bruce Allen needs to just be helping with Shaffer on contracts and the president of pants and picnics.

The moral of this post is not that Allen is awesome, but that McCloughan too has to be better for the Redskins to become championship contenders.
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
A TRAIN 89


Joined: 21 Jan 2009
Posts: 1271
Location: the land of plenty
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
A TRAIN 89 wrote:
Bruce Allen should've been let go once we hired Scot McCloughan. He was "elevated" to President only because of his relationships with the state of Virginia. He brokered the deal that moved training camp to Richmond. He is also probably trying to broker a deal in Loudon County to move the stadium there. He has no real value and just shakes hands and kisses babies.

What should've happened when Scot McCloughan was hired was Bruce Allen be relieved of his duties and Capologist/Contracts guru Eric Schaffer elevated to a higher role overseeing operations.

Front Office should look like this:

Owner: Dan Snyder
GM: Scot McCloughan
Director of Player Personnel: Eric Schaffer
I agree with this except that I don't think Bruce Allen should have totally been let go, he just should have been re-assigned to do the bolded and have a say in nothing else when McCloughan was hired.

Let's be honest though, Allen had a good 2014 offseason as our GM who had total control, we had a good draft, signed several good free agents and he hired Gruden that offseaon. No doubt it appears McCloughan is better but McCloughan's free agent acquisitions have busted the past two years and his drafts have been a mixed bag. IMO, McCloughan has to be better if the skins are going to take the next step. If McCloughan had a draft, free agent period and hired a defensive coordinator who will be as good as Allen's hire of Jay Gruden as HC from 2014, then we should win the diction again and have a first round bye in 2017.

That being said, Bruce Allen needs to just be helping with Shaffer on contracts and the president of pants and picnics.

The moral of this post is not that Allen is awesome, but that McCloughan too has to be better for the Redskins to become championship contenders.


I have been one of McCloughan's biggest critics on this board. He has not been good thus far and our success largely falls on his shoulders. This is going to be a big offseason for him to prove his worth because his past FAs and Drafts have been lackluster, if that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group