Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Team Needs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RamRod

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we do need a middle linebacker. Ogletree needs to move back outside.
BStanRamFan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ogletree was 2nd team All Pro his first year at MLB. You guys are nuts. One of the few positions we don't need. Trolls. Same goes for anyone saying we need a QB. We don't know what we have in Goff yet.
RamPackFan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BStanRamFan wrote:
Ogletree was 2nd team All Pro his first year at MLB. You guys are nuts. One of the few positions we don't need. Trolls. Same goes for anyone saying we need a QB. We don't know what we have in Goff yet.

we DO KNOW what we have in Goff. Worst QB performance from any top drafted QB rookie I have ever seen. Pathetic...he's a bust and if you can't see that in the games we saw him play in that's on you. I know most of you will are gonna go ape s**t over that statement, but based on what I've seen so far from him is absolutely atrocious and embarrassing. We should've known that when he honestly did not know where the sun rises and sets, lol.
BStanRamFan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamPackFan wrote:
BStanRamFan wrote:

we DO KNOW what we have in Goff. Worst QB performance from any top drafted QB rookie I have ever seen. Pathetic...he's a bust and if you can't see that in the games we saw him play in that's on you. I know most of you will are gonna go ape s**t over that statement, but based on what I've seen so far from him is absolutely atrocious and embarrassing. We should've known that when he honestly did not know where the sun rises and sets, lol.

That's all I needed to hear lol you've now lost all credibility and are no longer worth responding to.
RamPackFan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BStanRamFan wrote:
RamPackFan wrote:
BStanRamFan wrote:

That's all I needed to hear lol you've now lost all credibility and are no longer worth responding to.

Credibility? how? What's your credibility? Hope? --- go back and watch some tape of this years game play, it won't lie to you. If he were on any other team I'm sure you'd be agreeing with me, but because you of your biases you have blinders on.
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BStanRamFan wrote:
RamPackFan wrote:
BStanRamFan wrote:

Haha sounds familiar. He forced me to say the same months ago. You are not alone.

1. Corey Davis, WR, WMU
2. Forrest Lamp, G/C, WKU
3. Evan Engram, TE, Ole Miss
4. JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC
BStanRamFan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was one of the biggest Goff skeptics on this board, but I realize he was playing behind the 2nd worst O-line in the league, with no running game, WR's that have no hands, and horrific play calling.

I'm not calling him the next Aaron Rodgers, I'm saying there is no way to properly determine what we have in Goff based off the sample size of this year given the circumstances. He was constantly under pressure.

What I do feel confident about is his attitude, quick release, arm strength, leadership skills. His decision making can improve, but this kid can sling it. He could very well be a bust, but it is farrrrr too early to say that.
Non-Issue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamPackFan wrote:
BStanRamFan wrote:
RamPackFan wrote:
BStanRamFan wrote:

Credibility? how? What's your credibility? Hope? --- go back and watch some tape of this years game play, it won't lie to you. If he were on any other team I'm sure you'd be agreeing with me, but because you of your biases you have blinders on.

If he were on any other team he would have had a better line, better targets, better running game, better coaching and... hence... better numbers.

So....

Kiltman on the sig!

2016 Adopt-a-Ram Jared Goff:
Comp:99 Att:185 Yards:969 TD:5 INT:7 Rating:65.7
Non-Issue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamPackFan wrote:
BStanRamFan wrote:

No. No we dont. There have been literally dozens of good QBs that started out their careers looking rough. Matt Stafford is a very recent example. As is Joe Flacco. Eli Manning.

Kiltman on the sig!

The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Non-Issue wrote:
RamPackFan wrote:
BStanRamFan wrote:

No. No we dont. There have been literally dozens of good QBs that started out their careers looking rough. Matt Stafford is a very recent example. As is Joe Flacco. Eli Manning.

I agree. We need to see more from him before we pour scarce resources into that position.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
RamsFan24

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
Non-Issue wrote:
RamPackFan wrote:
BStanRamFan wrote:

I agree. We need to see more from him before we pour scarce resources into that position.

I totally agree also, it's foolishness to give up on Goff especially when we haven't seen what he can do. I would of loved to watch Goff play wirh the Cowboys and see what Dak would of done with our offense. It's really easy to say someone has arrived when he has an outstanding assortment of extreme talent around him. 3 All Pro OLineman (Best Left Tackle in the NFL), a top five receiver in Dez Bryant, a future Hall of Famer in Witten, a really good coaching staff and an amazing rookie running back. All we have is the leagues worst offensive line, receivers that cant run effective routes and drop crucial passes an a talented runningback that ran frustrated because of constant contact as soon as he touched the ball in the back field. Lastly don't forget about the horrendous drive/1st down/touchdown killing penalties that the Rams had. Please don't get me started on our offensive and head coaching staff. But you wonder why Goff looked so bad, lol. With these isses, I don't know many quarterbacks especially as a rookie would come in and look good with this team. Even if we had Payton Manning, how much damage could he do with throwing those lasers to receivers that cant catch, run the correct route (which equals interceptions and incompleteions by the way), and have to dodge all the free rushers coming at him untouched. Yeah but Goff is an absolute bust in 7 games though, lol.

jrry32

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BStanRamFan wrote:
I was one of the biggest Goff skeptics on this board, but I realize he was playing behind the 2nd worst O-line in the league, with no running game, WR's that have no hands, and horrific play calling.

I'm not calling him the next Aaron Rodgers, I'm saying there is no way to properly determine what we have in Goff based off the sample size of this year given the circumstances. He was constantly under pressure.

What I do feel confident about is his attitude, quick release, arm strength, leadership skills. His decision making can improve, but this kid can sling it. He could very well be a bust, but it is farrrrr too early to say that.

BStanRamFan wrote:

Smart man. Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
Non-Issue wrote:
RamPackFan wrote:
BStanRamFan wrote:

Yea, it's like people think there are no constraints. We don't have a first round pick, and the NFL has a salary cap. Why on earth would we spend the resources we have replacing Ogletree? We have a lot bigger fish to fry.

As BStan said, Ogletree was a freaking Second Team All Pro this year. Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For all those who have thrown in the towel on Goff, read this and reconsider your stance:
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=39414
Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
For all those who have thrown in the towel on Goff, read this and reconsider your stance:
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=39414
Laughing

Priceless. 😆

And perfectly illustrates the point.

Kiltman on the sig!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: