Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Playoffs W3: Atlanta Falcons vs. Green Bay Packers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 25610
Location: Nashvegas
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Im still in denial. I know we are going to the Super Bowl but it has not hit me yet. I dont know when it will, but Jesus, we absolutely destroyed the golden boy, Aaron Rodgers.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GSUeagles14


Joined: 21 Jan 2011
Posts: 8316
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, does Trufant have any shot in playing in the superbowl? I think hes eligible to come back, I just dont know if he can physically.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scar988


FF Fanatic
Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 30320
Location: Marietta, GA
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
So, does Trufant have any shot in playing in the superbowl? I think hes eligible to come back, I just dont know if he can physically.
naw, he had surgery for a torn pec.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 25610
Location: Nashvegas
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
So, does Trufant have any shot in playing in the superbowl? I think hes eligible to come back, I just dont know if he can physically.
naw, he had surgery for a torn pec.


I know he is great and all, but I dont know if I would want him back right now with the way the trio of Collins, Alford, and Poole are playing.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GSUeagles14


Joined: 21 Jan 2011
Posts: 8316
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
scar988 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
So, does Trufant have any shot in playing in the superbowl? I think hes eligible to come back, I just dont know if he can physically.
naw, he had surgery for a torn pec.


I know he is great and all, but I dont know if I would want him back right now with the way the trio of Collins, Alford, and Poole are playing.


Trufants better than all of them though, even the way theyre playing recently. its not like you have to have this great unspoken bond for the outside guys, its opposite sides of the field. No question he would put us in a better spot playiing, although it seems like its moot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1BackInBlackFan


Joined: 29 Mar 2010
Posts: 11389
Location: BACK 2 BACK!!, PA
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go Falcons!
_________________


Thanks to UniversalAuthor for the Sidney Crosby sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SWATcha


Joined: 10 Sep 2008
Posts: 1977
Location: Sacto, CA.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
I think Im still in denial. I know we are going to the Super Bowl but it has not hit me yet. I dont know when it will, but Jesus, we absolutely destroyed the golden boy, Aaron Rodgers.


And. It. Was. Glorious. Applause

Only thing that could of possibly made that any better is if the Falcons put up 60!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group